It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Encouraging Black Women To Abort Rather Than Give Birth!.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Fluoride is free too, but most are wary of anything added to our bodies "for your health".

Cant wait to hear that the pill is the main cause of cancer in women since we just ntwined it into our lives once it was released without years of follow ups.

This is ATS, who doesn't think that's shady to do in ANY process?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Murgatroid

PFFFT

Which God?

Yours...

LOL...Funny little meme of some guys filthy back side! Nope!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Margaret Sanger never said that, that's why it's "fake news". Margaret Sanger was a proponent for birth control. That was radical enough in her day! Abortion wasn't even within the scope of social discussion in those days and she was not a proponent for abortion, ever!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
And for those who don't believe in deities?

Do your own research, I did and I was very surprised by what I found.

Far too many NDE's have been corroborated...

Ritchie's NDE is in a class of its own. You will find his experience to be one of the most profound NDEs ever documented. His NDE is also one of the most important cases of "NDE veridical perception" which are NDE out-of-body observations later verified by third-parties. During his NDE, Ritchie traveled out of his body for a distance of thousands of miles where he observed detailed events later verified to be true.

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

Here are three others:

Colton Burpo's case for example, he died and met his own unborn sister that no one had ever told him about. George Rodonaia and Betty Malz are two other examples.

I know of several reports by patients in my practice, and I have spoken to neurosurgeons who have had patients with experiences that can be confirmed. Indeed, about 20 percent of NDE's are corroborated, which means that there are independent ways of checking about the veracity of the experience. The patients knew of things that they could not have known except by extraordinary perception -- such as describing details of surgery that they watched while their heart was stopped, etc.

Near-Death Experiences

That almost single-handedly shoots down the skeptical argument that near-death experiences are due to pre-existing beliefs or cultural influences. We’re not seeing a shred of evidence that corroborates that at all. In fact, that finding is actually corroborated with another major scholarly researcher who actually reviewed over 30 years of near-death experience research and came up with the same conclusion.

Materialist explanations of NDEs fail to explain the phenomenon

edit on 5.9.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Wrong thread buddy. But, your god values of forced birth raises the question. "Don't aborted babies go back to Heaven?"

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The info comes from a GAO report. Call them bias if you want. If you want me out of your life , get off ats , because I am not going anywhere.

Make all the decisions you want , I was just stating how I feel on a public forum , same right as you.

The money people give to their church was already taxed before the people even got their pay checks from their employer.

All of the churches I have been to or visited did so many good and charitable things and the preacher has always lived in a very modest home.

I am a little older as well as you so I am very well versed in government. I also know the tide is turning and I as well as

many others are going to speak up and let our beliefs be heard and try to stem this countries total degradation.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well, since you brought up NDE's.....
I'm going to bring up Past Life Regressions... Since I just read a few interesting books on the subject, and abortion happened to be brought up in those.

Some of those stated that many souls choose not to even enter a fetus until just before or just at the point of birth and so we should not judge those, that choose to have one, as we do not know the purpose of the soul of anyone but our own.

While I understand everyone has their own beliefs, I find it ridiculous for anyone to judge someone, that makes a decision that affects her body alone. That is between her and whatever deity she believes in, if she does.

Planned parenthood may not be perfect, but they do a lot of good in a lot of ways.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

unless you can produce this God to the legislative assembly to testify....
NDEs are hearsay!! it's someone telling you what they heard god say.. just like the bible is someone telling you a story.
go and actually read that bible, start at genesis and read it through... you will soon learn that according to those who spoke for him, god thought of women as being not much more than life stock, to be bought and sold, for breeding purposes. while yous are out there telling women to just refuse the sex, in your heart, and in your church doctrine, in the sermons taught in just about every church, your God denies women a godly, sin free way to deny her husband sex or anything else for that matter.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Wrong thread buddy. But, your god values of forced birth raises the question. "Don't aborted babies go back to Heaven?"

Huh. Interesting.

Original sin, in Christian doctrine, the condition or state of sin into which each human being is born;
Seems that being born is important to the concept. While in the womb, no problem. Pop out and everything changes. Odd. Contradictory?
www.britannica.com...

edit on 5/10/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

just about all of the federal tax dollars that planned parenthood gets is in the form of reimbursements for the services they provide via medicaid/medicare and title x and the process is just like it is for any other healthcare provider that participates in those programs. if they provide a pap smear or birth control to a patient that is eligible, hey, the gov't will reimburse them for part, maybe all of the costs of doing so. if the provide and abortion..... nope!! those programs don't reimburse for that service, sorry...
yes, they might advertise "free abortions" although I don't really think that actually use that terminology. but the funding is charitable foundations such as the Lillith Group, not federal tax dollars.

now you can go on about just how "spongeable" those tax funds are but guess what, many of those christian groups out there are also getting federal funding to provide various services to people... they just aren't supposed to use that funding spread their religious views...
the catholic hospitals receiver the same kinds of funding as planned parenthood, reimbursements via medicaid/medicare, ect for the care they provide. and they go beyond spreading those religious views, they've actually incorporated them into the healthcare policies and removing options from their patients even when those options are deemed to be the best course of action in some situations by the AMA!!
so, quite frankly, if we have to accept that our tax dollars are going to healthcare that will force cancer patients to endure a second surgical procedure just to be sterilized as her doctor advised, if they can send miscarrying patients home two times and try like heck to send her away the third only to have her collapse on the emergency room floor in labor, because of the "religious views" of the only hospital close enough to be a feasible choice in an emergency...

then by god, you can accept the idea that planned parenthood is receiving the same type of reimbursements!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 9, 2018

These covert solicitations to Black women are, at the very least, improper and immoral.

Planned Parenthood Tweet: “If you’re a Black woman in America, it’s statistically safer to have an abortion than to carry a pregnancy to term or give birth.”

You see, Planned Parenthood has unfortunately made themselves the hero in women’s stories, claiming that without their organization, women are powerless to make informed and healthy decisions about their sexuality and pregnancies.

The irony here is that Margaret Sanger’s original goal with Planned Parenthood was to eliminate the “Negro population.” This deeply eugenist view is often swept under the rug by Planned Parenthood supporters today.

Source: freebeacon.com...

More P.P. Soliciting Tweets at: twitter.com...

Why does an organization with the word "Parent" as part of their name, try so hard to keep women (especially Black Women) from being parents? Does Planned Parenthood receive a cash bounty from U.S. Taxpayers for each child they murder?

President Trump needs to also fulfill this campaign promise...His promise to defund Planned Parenthood. Using our money to attract moms, and to kill their unborn children, is just plain WRONG.

-CareWeMust

I am honestly shocked that half the folks on here are not actively encouraging these tweets after some of the borderline racist drivel I’ve seen on here as replies.

Is that a verified planned parenthood account?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Yes it is THE planned parenthood corp account.

Where is Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakahn?

Imagine if one of trumps govt agencies promoted Black baby murder. There would be huge violent protests.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

"Borderline racist" is a term that is used on somethimg that is not racist by someone who wishes it was.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yep, Dawnstar.

You and I have been at this debate on ATS for years.

We know tax dollars do not pay for abortion.

Notice the carefully worded title of that article: "GAO Finds that More Than $1.5 Billion in Tax Dollars go to Abortion Providers"

It does not say tax dollars pays for abortions.

But, as you state, PP provides many services - - which they do get reimbursed for.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree. Trump needs to hurry up. The longer he waits the more children that are going to be massacred by their mothers. Abortion is not just for the African American's anymore, it's also a way for every woman out there, to get out of the responsibility of the actions of their promiscuity. Either way women win, because if they abort, they have no responsibility as a parent, but if they keep it and get a divorce, 99% of the time it's the male that has to pay child support and again...the woman has no responsibilities to the courts. Our system is playing favoritism with women and have been for a couple of generations now.

Men go to jail if they can't afford to make their payments (as most of the time it's far more than they can support and move on with their lives, because they get no help from the system or from women who simply want that extra paycheck). So, Planned Parenthood is essentially no more than an escape of responsibility. where Men pay with their freedom and the ruining of their lives, or children pay with their very lives....women are the only ones who end up on top here, in either circumstance. On top of that, Men have to pay for their own birth control (condoms) with no assistance at all. This is far from this "Equality" that we keep hearing about, and the old story that we're told that this is still a man's world. I could list several examples of where women get priority and rights that men do not have...the above is just a couple of examples.

I don't care who funds this slaughter house for children, but they do need to be de-funded, if anything to give children a chance at life. Just because their mothers slept around doesn't give them the right to murder the child for their bad decisions. Yes, men are part of the process of this irresponsibility, but when the mother becomes pregnant, murdering a baby is certainly not a valid answer to get out of their responsibilities, and men have no control over what the mother does with the child, it's all on her because most won't even tell the father that they're pregnant and certainly won't tell the father that they are going to murder his child, which many of the men would find out about later, and would be totally destroyed at what she had done. If this organization empowers women, it only empowers them to make godlike decisions over life and death, and I am pretty sure that our courts are supposed to be doing that, not women who like to sleep around (rapes are a very, very small percentage of abortions and this has been proven by PP statistics themselves).

Trump needs to hurry the heck up, and he should start holding women more accountable for reporting to the courts like men do, to pay their responsible share of child support, and if they can't pay up, or prove to the courts that they made the payment....they should likewise be jailed and have their lives ruined. No more getting out of their responsibilities by either murder or favoritism. That would be true equality.
edit on 10-5-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Your post is fake News. Margaret Sanger was a proud, self admitted Eugenicist. This is common knowledge historically. Your feeble attempt at condensing this as "Fake News" is a fail, because this was common knowledge generations before this "Fake News" fad even got started.

Although I could provide many, many valid links that prove that what you're saying is just an attempt to glamorize a slaughterhouse, I have provided a link from Time.com (is that fake news? If so, they are Liberal based so...) as well as a comment from within from Gloria Steinem (you favorite feminist) who said...

(Source: A Liberal page proving that Margaret Sangar was a Eugenicist.)

As Gloria Steinem pointed out in a 1998 essay for TIME, Sanger’s embrace of the eugenics rhetoric may have been less a heartfelt belief than a political ploy to broaden birth control’s appeal. But even speaking the language of eugenics could be insidious. Steinem writes: [Sanger] adopted the mainstream eugenics language of the day, partly as a tactic, since many eugenicists opposed birth control on the grounds that the educated would use it more. Though her own work was directed toward voluntary birth control and public health programs, her use of eugenics language probably helped justify sterilization abuse. Her misjudgments should cause us to wonder what parallel errors we are making now and to question any tactics that fail to embody the ends we hope to achieve.

So, although this is a Liberal based website, and what I would consider fake news under most circumstances, to silence your attempt to minimize hundreds of thousands of baby murders each year by their own mothers, I have to use your own sources against you. A Liberal source in which they don't even deny that she was a Eugenicist. There are other 'REAL' credible sources out there with more proof and are not doctored to minimize the impact (as you're trying to do) of this murderous regime call Planned Parenthood. Just because you call something fake news because it's the new passive and dismissive way to roll your eyes at anything that you don't want to hear...doesn't make it fake news. Only in your own head.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
double post deleted.
edit on 10-5-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
unless you can produce this God to the legislative assembly to testify....
NDEs are hearsay!!

Unless you can produce something besides an opinion AKA 'hearsay', I'll stick with what I already know to be true.

I listed several corroborated sources to back up my premise, you gave an opinion.

By not even so much as mentioning why you believe what you believe, the only thing you have convinced me of is that you aren't really convinced of what you claim to believe.

I AM 100% convinced of what I believe, which is the primary reason I usually cite sources on ATS.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

we are all free to believe however we wish, I don't have to produce evidence of my beliefs, personally, I don't give a darn about what you believe and you shouldn't care what I believe..
but when it comes to a secular society, where we each have the freedom to believe whatever we wish, and worship our god, gods, or goddesses, your beliefs cannot hold any more weight than mine do... you can try to support your beliefs with science and common sense, but that science and common sense has to stand on it's own..
so, no what a few people claim god told them during an nde doesn't hold much weight.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

She espoused some elements of eugenics, as did every intellectual at that time (Tesla, Churchill, HG Wells, Helen Keller, etc.) What is fake is the claim that she wanted to wipe out all black people. Her main focus was on birth control for ALL women who didn’t want to bear huge litters of children. She was NOT in favor of abortion.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join