It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Encouraging Black Women To Abort Rather Than Give Birth!.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: MRinder

Most rational people don't equate an unwanted pregnancy with a living, breathing, autonomous child.

SURE they do. A child is a child when it is growing in a womb. Just because YOU feel it is a blob until it is screaming outside of the body, don't hang your ignorance onto everyone else (or as you stated - MOST)

Dorian Soran

A potential human - - is NOT a human

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I will also be that guy that so many in this world despise and say the answers are in the bible. Science while very awesome

and has provided many great advances and wonders does not provide morality. Science and man say humans are just

animals that realistically can not control themselves and boys , girls , men , and women just can not rise above their

hormones and desires.

The bible says we are made in Gods image and can control ourselves and use sex for procreation between man and

woman who are married.

At the very least in the year 2018 with all the wonderful information science has made available to us all , our people

should know that sex can make a baby.

This world is so messed up that personal responsibility is just an antiquated idea.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So they don't count until they come out? Do you imagine they are chicken fetuses until they come out of the womb and then poof they turn into human babies?

A very logical case could be made that human fetuses are in fact humans in the very early stage of development. However, I do understand that it helps you justify your beliefs by dehumanizing a human fetus. It's always easier to get people to accept killing other humans if you can convince them they are subhuman. It's been happening throughout history to justify atrocities against other humans. Even slavery of blacks was justified by saying they were not quite human, so it made people feel like it was fine to enslave them.
edit on 9-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Murgatroid

God does,

PFFFT

Which God? Surely not the God of the Old Testament, he was all for abortion for unfaithful women and in favor rape and the murder of pregnant women.

You can't be talking about the God thet created a closed system of life that forces his created life to eat other inncoent life or die? Can't be the God who makes sure that around 50% of human women's fertilzed eggs get flushed down the toilet.

Pffft, you don't speak for anyone's God.

Thank you for one of the most thoughtful and insightful posts I have seen in a long time. Don't forget about the god that slaughtered the first born sons.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv So, black women are ignorant. So there is no sex ed in schools that blacks attend and their parents don't educate theme. That's kind of painting with a broad brush.

I never had a drop of sex ed in my life, not from schools and not from parents, I guarantee you, I was able to figure out birth control. Are you saying that their ignorance is so encompassing that they would not be able to seek out the information on line if they had never received any sex ed. You persist in victimizing.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

So they don't count until they come out? Do you imagine they are chicken fetuses until they come out of the womb and then poof they turn into human babies?

Independently viable outside the womb

Not dependent on host

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

So you're saying that these women are deliberately getting pregnant solely for the purpose of getting an abortion? Please.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver
I will also be that guy that so many in this world despise and say the answers are in the bible. Science while very awesome

Atheist here.

Do not despise you.

Simply, do not consider God (any God) or bible relevant.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MRinder

Independently viable outside the womb

Not dependent on host

That is painful to read. It is almost like you are saying that an unwanted fetus is like a parasite sucking the life out of it's host - it's mother.

I am sure that is not what you meant though.

Your post made me think of something that I never thought of before. So if viabillity outside the mother is when it gets counted as a human then when technology is developed to sustain the life of a fetus outside the womb until it is self sustaining then would there be any reason to have an abortion?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"#ScaryStats" is missing from the quote.

carewemust doesn't care about context I guess...
edit on 9-5-2018 by FlyingMonkeyInSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It says "#ScaryStat" in the tweet, why would carewemust leave that out?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That does sound as if giving birth to a black child is failure and Planned Parenthood is there to help the black woman ''win'' via abortion.

There is also the movement among black men to plant the seeds of their children in white women. It seems as if black men are attempting to work around Planned Parenthood and reinvent themselves with lighter skin at the same time. The future will tell the story.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

A lot of us do think God is very relevant. Look how much tax dollars are spent on abortions just from 2013-2015

1.5 billion.

black.house.gov...

How about you guys who do not have self control or morals or any belief other than man fund pp and leave my tax

dollars out of it. It has to be lack of self control , lack of morals , or ignorance to have an unplanned pregnancy.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv I have no idea what you are talking about. I have no idea why they are getting pregnant and neither do you. It really isn't our business is it. What I am saying is they can make their own choices and if that means more black women are getting abortions it is because they have made that choice. Unless they are being forced to have abortions then they made the choice...Some of you have this victim hood thing so ingrained in your mentality that you can't see the forest from the trees.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If the mother knows she can't care for the child, and knows that Americans are not gung ho on adopting black children, and knows that those in power want to take away all possible state support for the child, then having an abortion is the lesser of two evils.

As soon as we promise to take care of every child in a dignified manner, I will support ending abortion. Until then one simply has to do what one has to do.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

I think we could safely say that the ones who are getting abortions are getting pregnant unintentionally. I’m also pretty sure that if you gave them the choice to get pregnant and have an abortion or not to get pregnant at all, they’d choose to not get pregnant. Based on that, I’m pretty sure they would welcome free birth control like iud’s or birth control pellets inserted in the comfort of their own residence. Finally, I’m fairly certain that if they had these iud’s or birth control pellets, they wouldn’t be having the unintentional pregnancies, nor would they have to choose to have abortions. Hence, my suggested solution.

And no, I’m not in any way suggesting we force these birth control methods on them. I’m suggesting we give them the options in a easy, stress-free way. They could certainly choose to say no, if they indeed would rather get pregnant and have abortions.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver
a reply to: Annee

A lot of us do think God is very relevant. Look how much tax dollars are spent on abortions just from 2013-2015

1.5 billion.

black.house.gov...

How about you guys who do not have self control or morals or any belief other than man fund pp and leave my tax

dollars out of it. It has to be lack of self control , lack of morals , or ignorance to have an unplanned pregnancy.

I don't interfere in your beliefs. They are YOURS - - not mine.

You stay out of my life and my decisions.

Hey! Let me know when churches pay taxes.

Planned parenthood does a lot of Women's Health stuff. As far as tax dollars paying for abortion - - not to my knowledge. I'd say your article is very misleading and bias.

My tax money definitely does not support what I want them to. Welcome to government.

edit on 9-5-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Murgatroid

PFFFT

Which God?

Yours...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Who says abortion is immoral?

God does, He's usually right BTW...

And for those who don't believe in deities?

Below is a message from a Russian woman who had an NDE during which she encounters Jesus and also her own aborted child:

Hearing and seeing things that are not real, also known as auditory and visual hallucinations, are psychotic symptoms associated with schizophrenia.

And If under anesthesia due to an accident (NDE)

Now, researchers believe that patients can dream while under surgical depths of anesthesia and some people can recall very vivid dreams

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Butterfinger

Fake news

Dont do that, research it

They are offering free abortions and recommending it to AAs. How is that fake?

With he glaring truth about the beginnings of the organization essentially the same as the KKK, are they allowed to change, like them as well?

If quotes like these came out from the NRA founder's journal, the organization would be raized to the ground.

"“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,”"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join