It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Encouraging Black Women To Abort Rather Than Give Birth!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Plotus

Who says abortion is immoral?
I SAY, ALONG WITH MILLIONS

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 9, 2018

These covert solicitations to Black women are, at the very least, improper and immoral.

Planned Parenthood Tweet: “If you’re a Black woman in America, it’s statistically safer to have an abortion than to carry a pregnancy to term or give birth.”

You see, Planned Parenthood has unfortunately made themselves the hero in women’s stories, claiming that without their organization, women are powerless to make informed and healthy decisions about their sexuality and pregnancies.

The irony here is that Margaret Sanger’s original goal with Planned Parenthood was to eliminate the “Negro population.” This deeply eugenist view is often swept under the rug by Planned Parenthood supporters today.

Source: freebeacon.com...

More P.P. Soliciting Tweets at: twitter.com...

Why does an organization with the word "Parent" as part of their name, try so hard to keep women (especially Black Women) from being parents? Does Planned Parenthood receive a cash bounty from U.S. Taxpayers for each child they murder?

President Trump needs to also fulfill this campaign promise...His promise to defund Planned Parenthood. Using our money to attract moms, and to kill their unborn children, is just plain WRONG.

-CareWeMust

A huge portion of their revenue is from abortions. It's what they do. They try to sell everyone on the other services you provide, but it's like McDonald's trying to tell you they're in the napkin business because they give out three napkins for every hamburger. Defund them, let a more ethical instituation step up to fill the void they leave behind.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a reply to: MRinder

When did I ever say that human women weren't pregnant with human enbryos/fetuses? But, an embryo isn't a person, it's a potential person. A fetus isn't a person, it's a potential person. On the other hand, the woman is a person, and she has the right to decide when to and whether to become a mother.

Usually considered to have been rational, the Founding Fathers explicitly stated that constitutional rights extend to "persons born", not to person unborn. Also, usually considered to a rational body of individuals is the US Supreme Court, that ruled that abortion would be a decision exclusiviely made between a woman and her doctor, until "viability", when the states have an option to regulate the procudure to protect the developing life.

That seems totally irrational to me. Its a form of denial. A potential child (embryo or fetus) is a child, because barring the embryo or the fetus doesn't die naturally or unnaturally it will always result in a child.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You guys want to make up your minds? Abortion bad. Black equals progressive voters. C'mon already. Pick one.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

their main objective is birth control and family planning so abortions are NOT needed. why do people act like they don't understand that AND what's so damn awful about it??

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

a reply to: Plotus

Who says abortion is immoral?
I SAY, ALONG WITH MILLIONS

I say it isn't, along with billions of others! People have a right to override nature, and do it all the time. You tend to your garden, and I'll tend to mine.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can't say as I'm surprised.

Sad that we've come to this.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

That seems totally irrational to me. Its a form of denial. A potential child (embryo or fetus) is a child, because barring the embryo or the fetus doesn't die naturally or unnaturally it will always result in a child.

Abortion isn't "denial", it's a rejection.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust The question is - are they forcing these women to have abortions or are the women coming their voluntarily? I have never heard Planned Parenthood going out into the streets to round up women for abortions. You go to Planned parenthood because you have decided you want an abortion, or their other services.

If it is true that more black women are having abortions, isn't it more "racist" to suggest that somehow a black woman that has an abortion is somehow being manipulated by Planned parenthood and has not made the decision on her own volition. That somehow her decision is less valid than a woman choosing an abortion of another race?

It is not a service to the Black population to victimize them which is essentially what is happening here and happens all the time. Treating them as unable to make a valid decision or suggesting that they are more subject to manipulation is the ultimate racism.

edit on 9-5-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: BrianFlanders

Anyway, there should be something like Planned Parenthood that isn't just a liberal front.

Planned Parenthood is liberal, and progressive, by its very nature. PP has always been on the front lines in the "war" for women's reproductive rights. They were there when married women wanted the legal right to use birth control. They were there when unmarried women fought for the right to use birth control. They were there when women were dying in back allies, so desperate they were giving themselves to dirty and dangerous procedures.

They are there now as regressive religious RWNJ try to chip away at women's autonomy and question their ability to make rational decisions for themselves and their families. They are there to fight for rights of living autonomous women over her embryo's/fetus' fetus rights.

To be perfectly honest with you, I don't give a damn about "women's rights" as much as I give a damn about preserving sanity for those of us who are already here. Everybody has rights. However, when you're dealing with something as profound as creating a new person, there's a lot more to it than just what the man and woman want. It's not a puppy or a new couch or a nice painting for the living room. It's a human being. I really don't give a damn if the mother and father want to adorn their nice cozy pad in the suburbs with a kid (or several of them).

The very fact that people don't even think about how many utterly helpless people who are already here and suffering is enough for me to think they probably are too stupid to reproduce. They didn't think about it when they made their decision. They probably won't really care what kind of an impact their kids have on the world.

This is not a liberal or conservative point of view. I mean it doesn't have to be. It's common sense. People who think of having kids as what they personally want instead of what kind of life those kids are going to have if anything goes wrong (or if everything is already wrong). This is just the voice of reason. And don't give me that crap about liberals being more intelligent. In some cases, they're incidentally on the right side but not always. In some ways they're stupid as all hell and proud of it. Just the same as conservatives. This is too important to be just partisan BS.

When you really get down to it, if you start talking this kind of common sense anywhere people suddenly get very quiet and don't want to really discuss it too much. That goes for most liberals too. They like that feel good "women's rights" kind of BS. They don't like that "There's already too many useless people in the world" kind of common sense. Why? Probably because they already have 5 kids and they're some of the biggest hypocrites you'll find anywhere. You want to talk about the environment and the planet? Do you know how many resources one human being burns through in a day? Let alone a lifetime.
edit on 9-5-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: incoserv

This is what Planned Parenthood was built to do.

Seems that racism and eugenics doesn't pay much attention to color. Lot of white folk getting abortions.
Abortion Statistics

BTW, did you know that Nicola Tesla as a eugenicist?

This shows that black women are 4 to 5 times more likely to get an abortion then white women are, so I don't see how this is backing up your statement.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Abortion isn't "denial", it's a rejection.

I didn't say abortion was denial. I said that dehumanizing an embryo or fetus was denial used to make it feel ok to end the life of your child. Having said all of this, I think its important to say that women who have had an abortion are not evil. We all have made mistakes, but hopefully we learn from them and make better choices in the future. My current wife had an abortion when she was a teenager, long before I was ever involved with her. She regrets it to this day and cannot even discuss it without crying. I certainly don't hold it against her or think it defines her. She is and always has been a fine person and even she says that if she had to do it all over she would make a different decision. I wish more than anything that I could remove the pain, regret, and guilt from her that she feels in regards to this.
edit on 9-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

their main objective is birth control and family planning so abortions are NOT needed. why do people act like they don't understand that AND what's so damn awful about it??

I've found that there are 3 sides to every story.
Side one.
Side two.
The truth.

PP does a lot of good things for women.
They also do a lot of abortions.
Feelings vary on that being a good or bad thing.

They also prescribe loads of morning after pills.
Not an abortion but not exactly birth control,,,
Or is it.....

As for me is rather fund an abortion clinic than pay for raising a ladys 6 kids for 18 years each.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This is just the voice of reason. And don't give me that crap about liberals being more intelligent. In some cases, they're incidentally on the right side but not always. In some ways they're stupid as all hell and proud of it. Just the same as conservatives. This is too important to be just partisan BS.

"Progressives" tend to be liberals, but not always. Progressives, by their nature push envelopes and force regressives and conservatives to reevaluate their stance. No, progressives aren't always right, and conservatives aren't always right, but regressives are always dangerous to society.

Families should not be considered "stuff" or things to be acquired or achieved, I agree with you. A lot of thought and preparations, both financial and emotional stability need to established for a healthy family unit to thrive. Too many people sleep walk through their familial and parental obligations, hoping society will work it out their interpersonal problems for them.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

there are people who have problems with birth control. birth control! how absurd is that??

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Families should not be considered "stuff" or things to be acquired or achieved, I agree with you. A lot of thought and preparations, both financial and emotional stability need to established for a healthy family unit to thrive. Too many people sleep walk through their familial and parental obligations, hoping society will work it out their interpersonal problems for them.

But you don't agree with me. I said we already have too many people as it is. People don't need to start making more financial and emotional preparations for having kids. They just need to stop having kids. Period. If 80% of the people in the world who are considering kids didn't do it, the human race would survive and there would be more of everything for the people of the future.

You can't do the wrong thing right. So no. We don't agree. When there are less than 1 billion people on this planet, that's when people can start thinking about having kids the right way. Until then, the smart thing to do is just don't do it.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Pretty nucking futz

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If 80% of the people in the world who are considering kids didn't do it, the human race would survive and there would be more of everything for the people of the future.

So which 20% SHOULD reproduce?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that luv...

Keep telling myself what? That black women have a higher rate of mortality when giving birth? You keep telling yourself they don’t.

www.colorlines.com...

www.medscape.com...

observer.com...

www.newsweek.com...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If 80% of the people in the world who are considering kids didn't do it, the human race would survive and there would be more of everything for the people of the future.

So which 20% SHOULD reproduce?

The ones who can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join