It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Choice For Funniest UFO Video Clip Of All Time...What's Yours?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I thought it was time for some humor on this forum, so I'm posting a video clip from 2016. IMO, it contains the funniest commentary ever spoken from a witness, filming a "UFO." This footage, also might have broken a record, for the number of times the word "aliens" is mentioned in a UFO video clip. Great line from this clip: "Officers, do something about that!" What's the funniest UFO video clip you ever saw?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It was actually an interesting sighting.

What do you think that was?

I might have said fire works but then they just stood there in formation.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Looks like the Golden Knights.

OP, sorry. No favorites for funniest.

edit on 5/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Definitely skydivers.

If they were falling towards the camera it can appear they were still, especially so at night.

Epic commentary though. I had to watch twice because I missed some laughing too hard.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I thought it was time for some humor on this forum, so I'm posting a video clip from 2016. IMO, it contains the funniest commentary ever spoken from a witness, filming a "UFO." This footage, also might have broken a record, for the number of times the word "aliens" is mentioned in a UFO video clip. Great line from this clip: "Officers, do something about that!" What's the funniest UFO video clip you ever saw?

That's an interesting video. Yeah the narration is funny, but how do you explain what's observed?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

That's an interesting video. Yeah the narration is funny, but how do you explain what's observed?

like every other ufo videos... satire.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
pretty sure this is not from 2016, I have spoken with the guy who recorded this footage and other footage he has recorded and it was a lot longer than 2 years ago.

Let me do some digging to see what I can turn up. Im sure this was a genuine sighting as well and not sky divers.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: zeetroyman

Sure looks like skydivers.
Want to see more examples?

edit on 5/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Im just starting to look into Phage (at work so give me time
)...

If this is the guy im thinking about, he recorded quite a bit of footage over several days / weeks and long before 2016.

I either chatted with him via ATS or through his original youtube uploads..

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
ok didn't take me too long, im thinking of the rhode island Oct 20th 2008 videos. Not sure if its the same guy.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Anything by Stan Romanek

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Agreed , Peek-A-Boo never gets old.

Stan's reaction at the end is the clincher.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I would love to see the same situation, except around 1000 AD in Europe, Australia, or Central America. I bet the commentary would be just as hilarious.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
whoa! as soon as i read the thread title i thought of the same video you posted, but yeah hard to beat that one
"officer! do sumthin'!!!!"

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

sky jumpers with sparklers attached to their shoes

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Any and every single video from "3rd fake of la lune" (name changed due to T&Cs)

Every single, clearly fake, video is breaking news, or 100% genuine proof of aliens to that guy.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I remember the first vid oh man. Also the one with Stan in it...not sure if it's still up but he had a documentary vid on Netflix. I think it got pulled after the allegations against him regarding CP though. First one though "Officer do somethin!!" is always just funny.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I like the headline on that video "I'm out of jail trying to get a camera..."

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I like the headline on that video "I'm out of jail trying to get a camera..."

That's weird. For me, it says "ufo sighting oct 20 2008 USA, providence"

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Sorry, not the video title.
Play the video and skip to around the 1 minute mark.

There will be Blue bar at the top of that video screen that says:
"Im out of jail trying to get a camera I can film for you guys cause i lost everything"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join