It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump should agree to sit down with Mueller...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Provided he's afforded the same leeway given to Hillary and her entire staff when she was under FBI investigation.

This includes:

1) Prior notification of intent to seize specific items subject to a search warrant and giving the suspect an opportunity to remove "personal" data without review
2) Prior knowledge/agreement of the discussion matter, and a chance to negotiate the subject material
3) It isn't called an investigation, it is called a "matter" (right, Lynch?)
4) Allowing Melania a chance to secretly confer with AG Sessions, entirely off the record
5) Not being placed under oath prior to the interview, to provide immunity from perjury complaints
6) Receiving immunity prior to sitting for the interview, to provide protection against any incidental charges (ie: lying to Federal investigators, as Hillary & several key aides did without consequence)

Equal treatment under the law, right folks? Unless all 6 were met, as they were with the Clinton Espionage Investigation, sitting for an interview would be highly prejudicial and unfair to the President. Declining the interview and ignoring the subpoena would result in a court battle (ultimately decided by our GOP SCOTUS) that would drag on for years, effectively de-fanging the partisan witch-hunt.

Lest we not forget, POTUS, like any citizen, has the right to refuse to potentially incriminate himself. The 5th amendment was clearly established as a bulwark against this specific type of partisan prosecutorial abuse.
edit on 5/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I agree, but why aren't they going after Clinton and Obama, since the Russians were actually helping them out.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Nope. Screw Mueller and the horse he rode in on! Look back at Muellers history with the FBI and the four innocent mobsters he framed and put in prison. Yes. They might not have been upstanding citizens, but Mueller framed them up and had 4 of them imprisoned. 2 of them survived long enough that the courts realized they were innocent and left them out. The other two died while incarcerated.

Now look a Mueller's FBI and the Boston Bombing and how they dropped the ball on that!

Mueller is dirty as they come and Trump should use his executive privilege to shut this dirty cop down! Just think of all the other innocent people Mueller might have had killed or imprisoned that fell off the journalistic radar to report on! Hell no! If anyone needs a firing squad for being a corrupt POS, it is Mueller! He is the antithesis of Liberty and freedom.

edit on 8-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Trump should fire Mueller.

I try not to comment on this fiasco, but Mueller has proven to be useless and this whole thing has been a giant waste of time, money, and largely a violation of constitutional authority.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I try not to comment on this fiasco, but Mueller has proven to be useless and this whole thing has been a giant waste of time, money, and largely a violation of constitutional authority.

Trump should invite Mueller over for a BBQ

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

1) I'm pretty sure Mueller already has all the White House, Trump Campaign and Trump Org docs. And, Trump isn't a suspect, he's a subject.
2) The questions and subject matter Mueller wants to discuss has already been made available.
3) Whatever.
4) Whatever
5) Lying to the FBI is perjury whether or not Trump is under oath.
6) LMAO!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Comey down. Strzok down. Page down. Schneiderman down. The dominoes are falling. It's only a matter of time.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I couldn't agree more

He should fire Mueller, Rosenstein and Sessions. As much as I respect Jeff Sessions' intentions, I feel he is terribly misguided and has allowed himself to be mislead by the administrative bureaucracy "deep state." Further, his immediate recusal (despite absolutely zero wrong-doing on his part) from the Russia witch-hunt shows how vulnerable he is to caving to public outcry/partisan pressure

I get the feeling Sessions spends a lot of time focusing on pet-projects out of the limelight while Rosenstein/Mueller trample on the Constitution & individual rights of US citizens
edit on 5/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Comey down. Strzok down. Page down. Schneiderman down. The dominoes are falling. It's only a matter of time.

Konduit, thank you for sharing this inspiring art work. Would you mind if I reused this image?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
From Today's: thehill.com...

Guiliani wants parameters of Mueller interview with Trump set by May 17th.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yeah go ahead, I don't own it lol.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: Konduit

Konduit, thank you for sharing this inspiring art work. Would you mind if I reused?

Jon McNaughton has many beautiful pieces.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Nope. Screw Mueller and the horse he rode in on! Look back at Muellers history with the FBI and the four innocent mobsters he framed and put in prison. Yes. They might not have been upstanding citizens, but Mueller framed them up and had 4 of them imprisoned. 2 of them survived long enough that the courts realized they were innocent and left them out. The other two died while incarcerated.

Now look a Mueller's FBI and the Boston Bombing and how they dropped the ball on that!

Mueller is dirty as they come and Trump should use his executive privilege to shut this dirty cop down! Just think of all the other innocent people Mueller might have had killed or imprisoned that fell off the journalistic radar to report on! Hell no! If anyone needs a firing squad for being a corrupt POS, it is Mueller! He is the antithesis of Liberty and freedom.

I love MUELLER, he's the best , and most honest, conservative republican the party has seen in generations. MUELLER for president in 2020. It's not his fault that the current administration is the dumbest, most morally corrupt administration this country has ever seen. Hopefully we may never see another one. I think most of his base supporters are coming to their scenes. However there will always be stupid people.

top topics

join