It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Triumph over Peacepipes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ultimately, while some herald this as a good thing, time will tell and ultimately, this will go on Trump for the success or failure of such.

There are consequences for this action, of pulling out a treaty, some will be seen right away, others in the future. Though one of them will be on any and all treaties in the future, for now the question if the US can be trusted, to honor any treaty, or will it be at the whim of the current President.

There was no proof that Iran was violating the treaty, no evidence, beyond the old evidence that Israel presented. But then again, it appears as though Israel is wanting the US to either attack, or join it in an attack on Iran, along with the country of Saudi Arabia. How much of this is justified, and how much of it is simply other countries seeking to eliminate what they would view as a threat to them?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

cowardice as in putting money and politics before our national interests, like why is north korea and iran even still a matter of discussion after all these years, why have we been making up lies like "human rights", never actually acting to resolve the real issues we have with them both.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: BigNutz

For arguments sake, let's assume you have a few valid points there. Your post still doesn't reflect the state of Military Industrial Complexes in the US (or the West for that matter), nor the rising potential for more chaos in the Mid East.

You hopefully invested in arms stock as well?

My point was about as clear as I can formulate it. I'm not a Spring chicken, and things aren't always as they seem. Talking military industrial complex, it alone doesn't explain where all the money goes. I do think there are bigger issues at hand instead of war.

These people that control things, loosely referenced in this thread, could kill us all without war, yet they don't. The threats there of, my god, pick a decade, and it's the same old rhetoric.

My money is on pole shift, asteroid, galactic waves, et el, taking us out long before any sort of hell on earth war.

<< 1   >>

join