It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross of Iron (full movie)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is one of director Sam Peckinpah's best movies --- very violent --- but one of the best WW2 movies of all time.

Good film quality and sound too boot...starring James Coburn, James Mason and Maximilian Schell --- acting as Russian and German combatants on the Eastern Front.

btw --- Check out the M91/30 Mosin Nagant Russian sniper rifle @ 6:42.

edit on 8-5-2018 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 8-5-2018 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 8-5-2018 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 8-5-2018 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I enjoy movies like this, reminds me of my dad. I'll have to ask the Pilot if he's got this one.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I enjoyed watching this movie many years ago. Thank god somebody uploaded it on YouTube.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Haha. Thank you, "Beta Film GmbH" for blocking this video in my country, very much!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Haha. Thank you, "Beta Film GmbH" for blocking this video in my country, very much!

The Unblock Youtube Add On works.
But this thread showed me how much good movies are still missing in my collection and i had to "lend" it from the web.

edit on 8 5 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Many thanks for sharing this movie here. I've been wanting to watch it for some time but forgot the name. Guess that comes with either old age or watching too many movies.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I had one of those but they constantly stopped working after YT changed something all the time. Of course I could VPN from anywhere around the globe to fix this.

It was more to show how far it already has come here. It´s not real censorship it has something to do with GEMA and licenses..

But it´s often used as a strawman for censoring stuff we germans are not "allowed" to watch.

edit on 8-5-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I had one of those but they constantly stopped working after YT changed something all the time. Of course I could VPN from anywhere around the globe to fix this.

It was more to show how far it already has come here. It´s not real censorship it has something to do with GEMA and licenses..

But it´s often used as a strawman for censoring stuff we germans are not "allowed" to watch.

Edit: I would remove that link before a mod removes your whole post.

Yeah, i know, Gema, GEZ and all that stuff, not our best friends.
And yep, corrected the post, thanks!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
if you think this movie is good, you should read the book.
read it years before the movie came out..very good!

top topics

join