It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces pulling out of Iran deal and imposing sanctions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Warhawks for the win!

If it wasn't for Israel we wouldn't give a damn what they do. Why are we even getting involved? We have given TRILLIONS to Israel and continue to do so. It is their mess make them deal with it.

I call bull on that one. Israel has nothing to do with, say, NK, does it? Nuclear proliferation is a stated issue with this administration-I say good on them- for it- and this action lessens the chances of a direct Israeli-Iran scrap.

Trillions? Put the next load in the back forty....

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Yes, nations with large nuclear stockpiles can test the viability of their nuclear weapons. Not exactly well known technology and I'd be hard pressed to replicate the method.

I don't think Iran has the same test facilities, we're talking about a nation that cannot develop nuclear weapons yet.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: RAY1990
Bye bye to spontaneous checks of Iranian nuclear facilities.

Bye bye to any obligation Iran has to not expand it's nuclear operations.

Because I see no reason for Iran to hold up it's end of the bargain when the US pulls out, I highly doubt renegotiation or anything the sort going forth.

If anything I'd say this pretty much guarantees a nuclear arms race in the ME, then again Israel has had them for a while with no accountability bit to themselves.

Um, you do know that under current crappy deal there were nuclear sites in Iran exempt from inspection? Or the current crappy deal allowed Iran to start redeveloping nukes in a few years with no oversight? Why you folks want a rogue, religious zealot run nation to be a nuclear power is beyond me.

And what do you propose to do when the Iranian authorities start to enrich uranium again. Half n hour ago they have stated that in a few weeks they will resume enrichment.

WHAT THEN ?!?

Nuke iran, bomb the crap out of Iran. What the hell does Iran have to lose now?

The deal may have been poor but it was a million times better than no deal and a starting point. You can use positive trade as sweeties for further negotiations. But no the gung-ho right wingers are going to force regime change in Iran by bringing them to their knees.........not a chance in hell.

Oh and all this comparison with NK....Jesus H come on Kim is playing a game which is blindingly obvious to everyone except the gung-ho Trump supporters.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo
does anyone still doubt that Trump does what his Jewish master orders him to do? Once again when the war starts it will be your American children who will be sacrificed while the jews in Israel will laugh all the way to the banks.

How many Jewish people in the MSM and Corporate world promote Social Justice and Cultural Marxism in the Western world?
If you think I am not aware of the crimes committed by the government of Israel you are badly mistaken. However the Jewish people living in Israel are struggling just like the rest of us under the helm of politicians and Zionists in Western Society promoting Marxist ideologies.

Sorry but there are more Jews living in the US and Europe that will be laughing than those who are struggling just like the rest of us who live in Israel!

link   
Seems the Trump-"U"SA has a lot to do in the near future.
It looks like nobody will support these new sanctions and they all go on as if the "U"SA doesn´t matter anymore.
News in Germany say that the EU will go on with the iran deal as if nothing happened.
And i bet Russia and China will do the same.

The Trump-"U"SA is isolating itself worldwide. What will the Trump-"U"SA do in the future, if it is the only one who is breaking the deal and nobody else will support sanctions against Iran? Will he sue the whole world? Will he do the Hitler and start a world war against the rest of the world? Guess that is what one of his puppetmasters would love, that Bolton being.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963
so you think the Jewish cabal control of Trump started after he became president lol. He would have never been president if he did not lick the feet of the Jewish cabal. Afterall the Rothschild bailed him out in the past for a reason.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Another election promise fulfilled!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The upside is those tax cuts should just about cover the cost of gas and heating fuel.

Actually , in your haste to deny anything righteous in the US , you didnt think about certain facts
The price of oil has zilch to do with Iran
The price is set by oil speculators in the market.
Glad I could remind you of the pesky little things called "facts"

are you saying the speculators do not take into account or use iran as a factor in making price decisions?

so last week when they raised prices and the speculators cited iran as the reason were they lying?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo
so you think the Jewish cabal control of Trump started after he became president lol. He would have never been president if he did not lick the feet of the Jewish cabal. Afterall the Rothschild bailed him out in the past for a reason.

As long as he protects the Constitution? I don't care who's ass he kisses! I don't think I could be more blunt and hope you GET IT!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Who said I believe in social justice?

Save your breath, I'm not converting anytime soon and I've heard it all before... The world clearly has a variety in terms of blend when it comes to crazies and nitwits.

I personally think no nations should have nuclear weapons, but I hail from one and understand the reasonings behind maintaining them.

Death by nuclear holocaust is the same as beheading by a religious zealot. I still die, it's not like I can give a damn about all the other deaths once I'm gone.
edit on 8-5-2018 by RAY1990 because: Spell check

edit on 8-5-2018 by RAY1990 because: Deary me

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
when I talk about the Jewish cabal I am not talking about the regular folks in Israel but the 1% cabal that runs the country and the world.

link   

Another campaign promise fulfilled. Isn't it fascinating how the actions he swore he'd carry out prior to being elected seem to be the ones some folks get the most upset over? It's almost like he's setting a high bar for future candidates to be expected to actually, you know, follow through on what they promise while campaigning. Who knew?

link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Common sense.

It cannot test them small scale. There's no indication it has tested them large scale. Just hearsay.

And you might need your eyes testing, it's clearly made of a mild and creamy English Cheddar... I watched cartoons once.

So , in other words , you really have no concept and nothing at all to back up your statement other than your own fantasies of how YOU feel things are.
Sounds legit.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Common sense.

It cannot test them small scale. There's no indication it has tested them large scale. Just hearsay.

And you might need your eyes testing, it's clearly made of a mild and creamy English Cheddar... I watched cartoons once.

So , in other words , you really have no concept and nothing at all to back up your statement other than your own fantasies of how YOU feel things are.
Sounds legit.

Seemingly neither do you. See my other posts. North Korea cannot test nuclear devices on a molecular scale otherwise it would've done.

Or are you saying Iran HAS nuclear weapons?

Funny that fantasy bs isn't it, seems I have reasoning and you have a bone to pick.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The upside is those tax cuts should just about cover the cost of gas and heating fuel.

Actually , in your haste to deny anything righteous in the US , you didnt think about certain facts

Here's another fact, Peace Deal binned.
Iran have already announced they will start enrichment processes of Uranium.

Great. We all win.. Right?

Anyone who see's this as a positive is quite frankly deluded.

link   
a reply to:burdman30ott
so if a presidential candidate promise to bomb the UK when he becomes president and win you would expect him to do so when he becomes president. How people cannot see that this is all about Israel greater Israel plan and that your POTUS does what his Jewish master ordered him at the expense of his own people is beyond me.

link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

And meanwhile your guys Cheeto apologism blinds you to the fact that reneging on this deal not only is what Israel wants but will set the clock back on US/Iran relations, increasing the chances of more conflict in the region.

To my knowledge most intelligence agencies continue to state that they don't have evidence of Iran building weapons, yet war mongers in both parties, Israel, and useful idiots continue to demonize Iran.

More pesky facts: the US and Israel have been the aggressors far more often in the ME than Iran since the 50's. The US overthrew Iran's democratically elected government in the 50's, installing the puppet Shah for several decades.

It is Iraq war 2.0 but everyone outside the White House is seeing through the BS this time, so I have some hope for now that it will make it very far.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Bye bye to spontaneous checks of Iranian nuclear facilities.

Bye bye to any obligation Iran has to not expand it's nuclear operations.

Because I see no reason for Iran to hold up it's end of the bargain when the US pulls out, I highly doubt renegotiation or anything the sort going forth.

If anything I'd say this pretty much guarantees a nuclear arms race in the ME, then again Israel has had them for a while with no accountability bit to themselves.

Um, you do know that under current crappy deal there were nuclear sites in Iran exempt from inspection? Or the current crappy deal allowed Iran to start redeveloping nukes in a few years with no oversight? Why you folks want a rogue, religious zealot run nation to be a nuclear power is beyond me.

And what do you propose to do when the Iranian authorities start to enrich uranium again. Half n hour ago they have stated that in a few weeks they will resume enrichment.

WHAT THEN ?!?

Nuke iran, bomb the crap out of Iran. What the hell does Iran have to lose now?

The deal may have been poor but it was a million times better than no deal and a starting point. You can use positive trade as sweeties for further negotiations. But no the gung-ho right wingers are going to force regime change in Iran by bringing them to their knees.........not a chance in hell.

Oh and all this comparison with NK....Jesus H come on Kim is playing a game which is blindingly obvious to everyone except the gung-ho Trump supporters.

My position has nothing to do with being a Trump supporter and everything to do with the leadership of Iran, who thumbs their noses at everything asked/directed by the UN to honor their end of the “deal” reached under the Obama administration that the left thinks was so great. Full disclosure, could also have something to do with the fact I was active duty when Iran stormed the US Embassy and held 52 American hostages for 444 days...the same type of leadersip still rules Iran, theocrats who despise the West to their very core.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

are you saying the speculators do not take into account or use iran as a factor in making price decisions?

so last week when they raised prices and the speculators cited iran as the reason were they lying?

They speculate . Stock "Futures" and all
See the word in quotes.
Been happening for ...
Well a long , long time with everything . Not just oil
And , to answer your question , no
Any stock futures and speculations are based on a very large myriad of factors. Not just one.Especially an insignificant one. How much oil does the US import from Iran ? Answer that factually and you have your answer yourself.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Who said I believe in social justice?

Save your breath, I'm not converting anytime soon and I've heard it all before... The world clearly has a variety in terms of blend when it comes to crazies and nitwits.

I personally think no nations should have nuclear weapons, but I hail from one and understand the reasonings behind maintaining them.

Death by nuclear holocaust is the same as beheading by a religious zealot. I still die, it's not like I can give a damn about all the other deaths once I'm gone.

You yourself said it!

ATS]]]]]]]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join