It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever notice the politicians that hate Trump the most, Trump knows the dirt on

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Trump knew Eric Schneiderman was garbage, he tweeted it almost 4 1/2 years ago. Schneiderman was one of Trumps biggest critics.

We all know that the Clinton's are eyeball deep in to, well, everything. Hillary hates him with a passion.

Just as Clinton Foundation is pay for play, it seems like the McCain Foundation is run along the same lines, just at a lower degree. McCain hates Trump like it is his job. He voted his hate for Trump at any opportunity.

If you want to make the argument that Trump is garbage for cheating on his wife. As long as you will say that Clinton, JFK, and MLK are garbage for cheating on their wives, that would be a fair arguement. If you won't say Clinton, JFK, and MLK are garbage, then really you really don't care about the cheating, you just trying to justified your hate for Trump

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Surely the logic should be, if you have things to hide you keep your trap shut.

Why would anyone criticise Trump knowing he could fire back at them with awkward and embarrassing accusations ?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I would think if you had the dirt on someone they would stay quiet
Doesn't make sense to me

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It is blatantly obvious at this point!

The Schniederman tweet is more weight to the idea the Q team approached Trump with the information that they have about the nefarious deeds of the deep state.

Schniederman is a scumbag of the highest order, celebrated by the left because he defended Hilldog and went after Trump.

#greatawakening #thestormishere

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Surely the logic should be, if you have things to hide you keep your trap shut.

Why would anyone criticise Trump knowing he could fire back at them with awkward and embarrassing accusations ?

Pure desperation in my opinion. Also the fact that those screaming the loudest are simply the public face of the deeper evil that exists. They do not have an option, all of the blackmailing material that Trump and Q team have, is what the deep state has used to keep there puppets in check, it is all or nothing at this point.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
more sacrifices to come

pretty sure Trump is working with Mossad who else could be this good at collecting all this intel on everyone?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There´s that saying in Germany:

"Getroffene Hunde bellen am lautesten"

This means, those who feel adressed by a topic negatively or have to loose something, most of the time, are the ones that have something to hide or divert attention from. Often with whataboutism.

Also, collectively, if you are not one person it makes it very efficient to spawn rumors or straight out attacks with lies and distractions as counters.

I think that´s the reason some, like Hillary are so foaming at their mouth currently. Distract distract distract.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Trump knew Eric Schneiderman was garbage, he tweeted it almost 4 1/2 years ago. Schneiderman was one of Trumps biggest critics.

We all know that the Clinton's are eyeball deep in to, well, everything. Hillary hates him with a passion.

Just as Clinton Foundation is pay for play, it seems like the McCain Foundation is run along the same lines, just at a lower degree. McCain hates Trump like it is his job. He voted his hate for Trump at any opportunity.

If you want to make the argument that Trump is garbage for cheating on his wife. As long as you will say that Clinton, JFK, and MLK are garbage for cheating on their wives, that would be a fair arguement. If you won't say Clinton, JFK, and MLK are garbage, then really you really don't care about the cheating, you just trying to justified your hate for Trump

Does anyone hate trump because he cheated on his wives? No. There are many, many other reasons to loathe the man. Funny you bring up pay for play, take a look at how Trump's son in law has been spending his time in the white house. This projectionist bull# looks completely ridiculous.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I believe most New York politicians and the upper crust at the very least knew of rumors about this guy. Pretty sure it was what Trump referenced long ago, so many knew and did nothing because of who this man is. Protected and powerful after all, he told his victims he could tap their phones, have them followed etc, bet the governor knew of the rumors as well

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

A) trump has talked trash about literally everyone.. there is no one with a public persona trump hasn’t bashed... usually for little to no reason..

Because he “likes pows who don’t get caught”...

B) atleast the Clinton’s foundation actually helped people..

The trump foundation AND trump university were totally frauds fleecing people out of their money without actually helping ANYONE..

C) trump is garbage for 1,000 reasons worse than cheating on his wife..

My personal favorite is bringing 3 known frauds falsely accusing bill Clinton of rape to a GLOBBALLY TELEVISED PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE..

NO ONE who ever actually read Juanita Broderick’s account believes her.. it is the most obvious fangirl rape fantasy in history..

So that means trump knew she was lying and still brought her there..

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

In 20 years is there any chance the history books site trump as ANYTHING other than a bafoon who demogoged his way to the presidency??

He will be this generations George Wallace..

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Unless your fabricating the dirt you have on everyone....

Then they wouldn’t care at all..

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

So trump would be one of those who did nothing then, huh!??

Unless your saying one tweet 4 years ago is taking action lmao..

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm sure the people at that level have quite a bit of dirt of each other, and that includes Trump. He is very interconnected with the people behind politicians like Clinton, McCain, etc. In fact, he is one of the people behind the political elite, propping them up and supporting them for his own purposes.

He openly admitted it.

So do you think Trump is garbage?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

All cheaters are pond scum.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Pelosi and Waters must be caked with dirt.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Sure looks like it, but rumors are rumors. But he did tweet about it, didn't see anybody else saying anything about it so at least he did that much. I am certain there are people in the know who could have actually done something but it's Trumps fault right ? Of course, it's how the left brain works, blame everyone else for their own folliables, it's okay, I understand.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt
I don't hate Trump because he cheated on his wife and I suspect that his wife doe's not either. I don't think she cares at all. Possibly they had an understanding that he was free to do as he pleased. There is a likelihood that whatever the nature of the Faustian bargain they called their marriage vows have delivered to her the promises she bargained for with fidelity and intimacy not being part of the equation.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I've also come to the conclusion ,evidenced by the last decade of Democrat corruption, that liberals project what ever crimes they are guilty of onto their opposition in an attempt to muddy the water before their crimes come to light.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

And then you woke up. Dream over.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join