It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton spreading fear down under

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

Why the # would Hillary face a military tribunal? Is Q some kind of moron? Maybe ask a different letter lol.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I'm so sure. This thread is so funny. No really guys it's hilarious.
A bit childish in its humor I admit that but I still laugh.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

No never mind.

Tee hee

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I've never met a Hillary fan on here before. Interesting.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
not long ago Hillary went into India and ranted about how Trump was anti-Indian and anti-woman.

wonder if anyone told our UN Amabassador this?

edit on 8-5-2018 by ElGoobero because: add pic

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
not long ago Hillary went into India and ranted about how Trump was anti-Indian and anti-woman.

wonder if anyone told our UN Amabassador this?

I believe I saw a video of them laughing at her.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
She is for lack of better words as "deplorable" as they get. I hope she keeps doing what she's doing as she makes herself and the DNC look like a bunch of bumbling idiots. I'm in awe that there's still people ignorant enough to support and associate with the witch as well as the DNC in general. Throw the likes of Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Wasserman,etc.... in the mix and you have a recipe for a doomed party headed for disaster. Go Dems, keep up the good work!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

From OP link,

Jacinda Ardern echoed Hillary Clinton’s warning about China.Source:AP

Speaking on a tour in Auckland, the Democratic presidential candidate urged us to take the rising superpower more seriously.

WHY is this woman on tour????? The Democratic presidential candidate.......?????? Is everyone living in the past?

Disgusting!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
She's getting the rope. this is her last hurrah around the World. Obummer is going to get the rope as well or the firing squad. Everyone is in Trump's giant aquarium and the big eye keeps popping up in each side . There is no where for her to run and Q said the clock is activated. HRC will soon be dust because Military tribunals go fast and the sentencing is fast as well from all I have been reading.

So, just out of curiosity... What motivates a person such as yourself to become a full blown SVR asset in the first place?

Or were you just subconsciously recruited though effective propaganda techniques and literally don't even realize it?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: randyvs

Cheers, fixed.

Actually, she is full of s... she don't give one flying fk.

Well, Hillary's diaper certainly is full of s....

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: dntwastetime
She's getting the rope. this is her last hurrah around the World. Obummer is going to get the rope as well or the firing squad. Everyone is in Trump's giant aquarium and the big eye keeps popping up in each side . There is no where for her to run and Q said the clock is activated. HRC will soon be dust because Military tribunals go fast and the sentencing is fast as well from all I have been reading.

So, just out of curiosity... What motivates a person such as yourself to become a full blown SVR asset in the first place?

Or were you just subconsciously recruited though effective propaganda techniques and literally don't even realize it?

Hillary made some very very poor decisions which cost many many many people their lives....good solid Americans.....she willingly and knowingly surfed the fine line between due diligence and indictable behaviour and she slipped and fell off that line onto the indictable side of things.....this will never go away....it will never be swept under the rug as she and her cronies have tried to do.....everyone knows how Hillary entered into politics and how she eventually controlled and usurped her Husband when he was president...she amassed a bigger powerbase because she chose to marry the darkside and it immediately gave her its fullest support which was enough to neuter Bill and his administration....this woman is a monster and must be remediated judiciously.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join