It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton spreading fear down under

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So everyone's favourite warmonger is spreading fear in my backyard about China...
“a new global battle is just getting started”
“need to take it seriously”
Link

I put this in the mudpit as I'm incapable of speaking about her fairly.
I don't want to stop her speaking (free speech and all), but I'm disgusted that countries who should know better are listening to what she has to say.

How many other countries is she talking to in an "unoffical" manner to encourage distrust between nations other than her own?

She may have a point and I'm blind to it, however the tin foil hat I'm wearing disagrees.
edit on 8-5-2018 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

edit on 8-5-2018 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
She's probably returning some cash if you know what I mean. Personally, she is an international lost soul with NO ties to any nation. So it doesn't matter what the loser has to say. Like to see come to Japan and spread some negative news about nations Japan is restoring trust with.
edit on 0500000009212018-05-08T04:21:09-05:00210905am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Link no es bueno heffe!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That's what I'm afraid of.
It seems fishy to me.

If you are going to sew distrust you should do it via official channels.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Cheers, fixed.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: randyvs

Cheers, fixed.

Actually, she is full of s... she don't give one flying fk.

China by the way is only following Great Britain and the USA. The silent invasion has been around for over 200 years.
edit on 0500000042362018-05-08T04:36:42-05:00364205am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Regardless of the opinions of Hillary, it's a worrisome thought if there is any truth to the laptops being stolen for Chinese political interest.

Knowing their passed history, they sure are acting as a rogue element, what are their grand plans I wonder.

Yes I know, so is the western world, but we know what to expect, we don't entertain communism.

Feel like I'm living my life on borrowed time

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Have you seen who she will have on stage with her??? the other village idiot ... Julia Gillard.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
So everyone's favourite warmonger is spreading fear in my backyard about China...
“a new global battle is just getting started”
“need to take it seriously”
Link

I put this in the mudpit as I'm incapable of speaking about her fairly.
I don't want to stop her speaking (free speech and all), but I'm disgusted that countries who should know better are listening to what she has to say.

How many other countries is she talking to in an "unoffical" manner to encourage distrust between nations other than her own?

She may have a point and I'm blind to it, however the tin foil hat I'm wearing disagrees.

No one listens to Hillary the Murderess........she is a MONSTER IN WOMANS CLOTHING.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
on the bright side maybe she get ate by a croc ...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
on the bright side maybe she get ate by a croc ...

Are Crocs cannibalistic.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
Have you seen who she will have on stage with her??? the other village idiot ... Julia Gillard.

Those two make great kath & kim replacements

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hope that ol Valkyrie meets Kratos.
edit on 582018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
She's getting the rope. this is her last hurrah around the World. Obummer is going to get the rope as well or the firing squad. Everyone is in Trump's giant aquarium and the big eye keeps popping up in each side . There is no where for her to run and Q said the clock is activated. HRC will soon be dust because Military tribunals go fast and the sentencing is fast as well from all I have been reading.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My experience of Australians and New Zealanders is that they are not easily scared. I think if Clinton is trying to "spread fear" she'll be disappointed by the lack of screaming.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Clinton is like a slow growing plague. She breeds strife and division amongst people where there was previously none. Her comeuppance will be her demise.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

They showed the debate where Trump was hovering around behind her. Now that is creepy!

America only had a choice between her or him?

Thank goodness they didn't clone Hitler. Imagine having to choose between 'Hitler 1' or 'Hitler 2'. Oy vey, which one do you choose?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
New Zealand is where HRC and BHO think they can hide from Q . Their extradition laws I think is the reason. No badguy escapes Q and 45.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I apologize on behalf of the United States but we're currently unable to contain her under our present laws.Perhaps you can declare her an enemy combatant or a risk to the public health and ban her from entry

edit on CDTTueam2861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ok I'm relieved I thought she had taken over hell for a minute. I'm glad down under refers to Australia because if she goes to hell I'm sure deep state will make sure she's not punnished.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join