It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are so friggin obvious these days....hiding Biblical anything...HA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Tellin on themselves ,,, so Rookyish too huh!!!

like we don't notice after just a couple of decades of walking this world system....

THE SMITHSONIAN

da reports from the pope boys and apostate orgs

the way news out of Europe is whackt and crap in Sweden with refugees is to be tolerated

yep, the reason the popey wants all religions to join is because that will fulfill the Biblical prophecy of a false prophet

seeing the falling away from normality....as foretold in Scripture.....I can rightly determine where we are at on the timeline spoken of in the letters

of Paul in the Bible.....bubba....

pack your bags.......no...don't bother....am I right....what do we get from the Smithsonian about....sayy....GIANTS.....squat

ok what about say....pertinent news out of Jerusalem that involves Israel getting beat up in the UN.....we get ssquat

science...yeah you get squat and same for anything in the public eye

so what entity has the power for that....controlling well....the entire globe.....oh, the lady on Saturday Nite Live....yep that guy....church chat lady....he knows whom.....let's all do the church victory dance.....
edit on 7-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Your rant here reminds me of this guy for some reason.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Maybe drink less.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It’s a lot funnier if you replace all of the “ .......” with hiccup and burp sounds.

For the record, and to stay relevant, i don’t think god exists. And the pope is stupid.
edit on 7-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think we all know we are all being lied to, that much is clear

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I wasn't tryin to rant....I'm really east goin Texan....Wanted yall to know me better....nice of ya to put up me....thanks

Ya know when we all little....we thought the world would be at least predictably logical, but we have even lost that.....logic has been shot to hail....., that book predicted this 2000 years ago....I've been readin of this for 60 years....what a long, strange walk it's been....

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That was Awesome! Never saw it before.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hold onto your hoss there podnuh, things are about to get real...

Religion, the MSM, all of it is about to be exposed for what it really is.

This Pope, the Vatican and all it’s leadership, will come crumbling down. I will pull back the veil to show how deep and dark the deception has been. You whisper in your inner chambers ‘we answer to no one. No one is above us; No one can hold us accountable.’

I the LORD God see it all and the time has come when I will now hold you accountable for your darkness. This exposure will be of such magnitude that the people will say. ‘What do we do now? Where do we go now? We want nothing to do with this. We have no religion now.’ Millions will walk away from their religion, as this will affect other religions as well.”

The Spirit of God says, There is a dig -- an archeological find -- that is coming in an underground vault which will be so cataclysmic that it will ROCK the Christian world. The answer lies between Jerusalem and Vatican City. (@ 18 min.)
All Roads Lead to Rome!

The Spirit of God says, “The Pope and the Vatican, that’s right the Pope and the Vatican are not furthering My Kingdom, but are aiding the kingdom of darkness. Many are saying that this is the last Pope, but it’s not for the reasons they think. This will be the last Pope, for what I the Lord God am about to do.

I will expose this Pope and all those under his command for all the corruption he and the Vatican have been involved in for centuries.” The Spirit of God says, “There is a shaking and a quaking coming to this Pope and the Vatican, for I will split the Vatican and it’s leadership wide open for the entire world to see the inner workings of this ancient beast.

All Roads Lead to Rome!

Christian author Mark Taylor says God is going to reveal truths about the Vatican. Taylor says the word given to him says, “This is going to boggle the mind. Look at what God is exposing here. He (God) says there is an archeological find that is coming.

I think this archeological find is going to be on multiple levels. Some have said it will be the Ark of the Covenant. It could be relics. I sense, and I am not prophesying this, I sense it could be scrolls. It could be manuscripts. You are going to find out . . . they wanted to keep man divided.

Mark Taylor – God Will Reveal Truth About Vatican

This is going to affect everyone. God is performing a rescue mission right now. . . . The truth is going to come out, and it is going to set people free because they have been trying to control and manipulate the people through religion, power, and money. God is going to pull the veil back and expose all of this because he’s trying to rescue his people.”

'Trump Is Going Nowhere. He Will Be President For The Next 7 Years'

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's the Catholics...and the Jews. They're in on it with the aliens. They're building landing strips for gay Martians.

At least that's what the little comic book said that I found under the handle for the gas pump this morning. Some groovy devil pics, too.

I left it for the next person so they could be enlightened as well.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Tellin on themselves ,,, so Rookyish too huh!!!

like we don't notice after just a couple of decades of walking this world system....

THE SMITHSONIAN

da reports from the pope boys and apostate orgs

the way news out of Europe is whackt and crap in Sweden with refugees is to be tolerated

yep, the reason the popey wants all religions to join is because that will fulfill the Biblical prophecy of a false prophet

seeing the falling away from normality....as foretold in Scripture.....I can rightly determine where we are at on the timeline spoken of in the letters

of Paul in the Bible.....bubba....

pack your bags.......no...don't bother....am I right....what do we get from the Smithsonian about....sayy....GIANTS.....squat

ok what about say....pertinent news out of Jerusalem that involves Israel getting beat up in the UN.....we get ssquat

science...yeah you get squat and same for anything in the public eye

so what entity has the power for that....controlling well....the entire globe.....oh, the lady on Saturday Nite Live....yep that guy....church chat lady....he knows whom.....let's all do the church victory dance.....

My first instinct is to suggest eating a Snickers bar.... you may get a little weird when you are hungry...

I fear, however, that your home may be currently surrounded with "Crime Scene" tape... getting that Snickers may be tricky...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What the actual fudge did I just watch..

Where am I.

Okay bed time.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Ah... Mark Taylor.. now were talking. Going to be some people go ape..

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Archeological dig my arse....lol...Antarctica is ONE CONTINENTAL SIZED ...undeniable...FROZEN MUSUEM OF HUMAN CIVILISATION AND SOCIETY....to big to keep hidden any longer....Antarctica is a product of Global Continental Displacement from a warm zone to a cold zone....it was hit by a massive Global Continental Displacement Wave when it was moved and then it FROZE SOLID INSTANTLY.......there was NEVER GOING TO BE A WAY TO HIDE THIS BARRING WORLD WAR SENDING US BACK TO THE STONE AGE....AGAIN.......ant to top it all off the event that caused Antarctica to be MOVED DIPPED IN WATER THEN FLASH FROZEN is incoming in 2021.
edit on 8-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

You couldn't be more right. All these people? The pope got to them.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
All major doctrines originate from ONE SINNGLE TEXT...ONE BOOK...a history book with absolutely no references to dietys gods angels or anything else imaginary or philisophiclly representative....take a copy of ANY OF THE MAJOR RELIGOUS DOCTRINES...remove or highlight ...ALL WORDS RELATED TO OPINION OR EMOTION....then re-read what you have left over.You have the ONE TRUE HISTORY OF HUMANITY.......it is what it is...there has NEVER BEEN A WAY TO HIDE THIS ONLY DELAY THE DISCLOSURE....

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil
The funniest part was where the girl was looking into the camera or at the cameraman at 1:19.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I still don't believe in mental diseases.

There is right information and wrong information, there is ignorance, and people get confused and frustrated due to all of our complex emotions and how they interact with our poor thinking.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Like a broken record you tell us god doesnt exist in every thread - we know - play us a different tune

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Woodcarver

Like a broken record you tell us god doesnt exist in every thread - we know - play us a different tune
You still haven’t learned the lyrics to this one.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm really not sure what this thread is about and I've read through twice. Maybe I'm just not getting it.

top topics

join