It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Women Accuse New York’s Attorney General of Physical Abuse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>. This is tied in with that Allison mack actress and that human trafficking sex cult. Schneiderman is involved with them and he stonewalled an investigation of NVXIM in NY who are tied to them. And Adam Schiff is in with them as well. These anti Trump attack dogs, they all seem to travel in the same flesh peddling sicko circles. And on that subject, the MET GALA catholic church themed event, that was creepy.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing how connected the players are in plain sight?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

how does Trump know all this?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

He was briefed about it. Something tells me what we are seeing now was years in the making.

It's interesting to see that Schneiderman was receiving donations from the Soros cabal for his upcoming November 2018 NYAG re-election almost 3 years in advance. I bet they are having buyers remorse right now just like with ol' Hilldog.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Whoa!!

He admitted to being into rough sex?!

And as far as the early tweet about this... At some point the Democrat voter base is going to have to see that the primary objections of their team to Trump is that he has way too much dangerous inside information.

I think his early comments about Hillary after being elected were his way of trying to say he'd make nice if they would, but was very foolishly taken as a sign of weakness.

I'm also going to flat out say that if you're a hardcore Democrat sjw type, at least some of the people you talk smack with are infiltrators .... Sleep well... Muahaha

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ooooh whoa... That list of state AG's ....

THAT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE

And it paints an extremely dark picture...like... Really dark...

Oregon Washington California AZ & New Mexico...

Reading this made me physically vomit. The picture it paints is one I'm all too aware of some small parts of, and suffice it to say that it's beyond ugly and heart breaking.

Edit to add: And if you think the Backpage and Craigslist shutdowns were anything approaching altruistic, or about protecting at risk populations ... I have beach front property to sell you just outside of Denver.

That was not at all what it looked like, and it's made those populations much less safe, and that's all I'm going to say about that.
edit on 8-5-2018 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I mean, he resigned immediately. He said that he couldn't serve as Attorney General until these allegations were handled. That's what a responsible public servant does. If the allegations are true, then he will be prosecuted. If the allegations are false, he may return to public office after the election.

What the heck were you expecting? A public flogging before the trial or something?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lincolnparadox
a reply to: xuenchen

I mean, he resigned immediately. He said that he couldn't serve as Attorney General until these allegations were handled. That's what a responsible public servant does. If the allegations are true, then he will be prosecuted. If the allegations are false, he may return to public office after the election.

What the heck were you expecting? A public flogging before the trial or something?

Seems kind of ominous, "allegations were handled". Seems to me like the people that made the accusations might need protective custody. He does seem to protect some dirty people with his job as AG, and those people are falling hard to, so with that in mind a cornered animal always lashes out before it gets taken down. Looks like this is him heading to a corner.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lincolnparadox

Do you just not pay attention?

Or is it actually just that this guy has the wrong letter in front of his name?

You should really think about why you've really made the comment you just made, and what your actual motivations are behind it... Especially when Trump SPECIFICALLY named this guy YEARS AGO in a very telling loser's list.

He's not going to get prosecuted, that's not how any of this works and you know it!

Wanna know how I know you know?

You outright brought up that we'd very likely see this bad actor show back up in the circles of power after a "suitable cooling off period" and quiet work to snuff out the talking and then more open reputation rehabilitation!

I repeat, you should really consider what your motivations are here because, at best, the only person your post is actually fooling is yourself.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lincolnparadox

People don't need a trial to see through a phony and a liar.

😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join