It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Women Accuse New York’s Attorney General of Physical Abuse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There's an interesting theory going around 4chan, linked to Q Anon, that Trump was recruited by pro-America groups in the IC, probably MI, shortly after Obama won his 2nd term, and was briefed about everything from the real Russian collusion (U1, Podesta Group etc.) to pedogate and elitist human trafficking groups.

It's quite a coincidence that more human trafficking rings have been busted up in the past 16 months than the previous 10 years.

Yeah...I've kept up with readin the Q stuff a bit. I do think something has been in the works for a long time but it's hard to wrap my head around it being this long, this in depth and this detailed.

On the other hand it is hard to believe this hasn't been planned for a really long time.

Both options are equally mind boggling to me.
edit on 5/7/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It appears that the right people have been working with these women in order to protect them from this monster!

His picture alone sums it up, this is what a psychopathic sadistic maniac looks like, simply look at his eyes....

Just to reiterate Xen's link to the NY post article.. "forced me to call him his brown slave"

I wonder who is friends are... going to be great seeing the connections made off of this!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmMonday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Is this the story that a big name publication was sitting on for months without publishing?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Wow.
He fancied himself a slavemaster of Brown people.
Not exactly politically correct, eh?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Kharron

The Lolita express thing has been debunked

Oh, of course it has. Notice how Pizzagate has been debunked too. And how the MSM doesn't talk about any of it. How NXIVM is barely in the news. And even if they were told to talk about it, every one of these crooks would have an airtight alibi.

That doesn't make us twelve years old.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Wow.

Sadly kind of typical for a lot of "So-Called Democrats" running around saying one thing, but totally ac ting like something else. If these are true it would explain more then a few things about the NY AG Office and how it chooses to spend it's time.

***AND NOW FOR A LITTLE NONSENSE***

Trump being a time traveler, is a little stupid. I mean it's not like his Uncle was in possession of anything Tesla may/may not have been working on.

***BACK TO REALITY***

I almost wonder if that weird first run of Trumps as President left him with a sour taste in his mouth. One so sour that he decided to start planning to take down all this corruption, then waited till it was the right time. It would be weird, but then again Trump is known for playing the long game, and it wouldn't be out of character for him to plan something this far out in advance. Art of War, Art of War.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Kharron

The Lolita express thing has been debunked

Oh, of course it has. Notice how Pizzagate has been debunked too. And how the MSM doesn't talk about any of it. How NXIVM is barely in the news. And even if they were told to talk about it, every one of these crooks would have an airtight alibi.

That doesn't make us twelve years old.

My friend you misunderstood my post!

Lolita express is absolutely a disgusting connection between the elite of this world, I think there is a lot to it being a Mossad operation to compromise politicians/power players... what has been debunked is Trump flying on the Lolita express, he just flew on the same plane back from Florida at one point. He is not found in his little black book and it appears that when Trump got a complaint about Epsteins perversion he cut ties.

Pizzagate is absolutely real, NXIVM is p-gate to the next level of public exposure, Pedowood/Political/Elite Family connections. Also it has just been exposed for its MK ULTRA program of trauma based mind control, they just outed a DR. for his role in it.

Things are popping off quickly, white hats are behind all of this exposure, including Pgate, I hope that you take the time to research Q anon if you have not, it is game over for these sick f***S and Trump may be a lot of things, but he is not one of them.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmMonday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

AG of California was canned for Pedophilia. What's with these AG's?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sounds like the NEXVISM thing.

A little B&D that's all, perfectly normal.

We all do it.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'd like to adjust a few things here:

Lolita express is absolutely a disgusting connection between the elite of this world, I think there is a lot to it being a Mossad operation to compromise politicians/power players... what has been debunked is Trump flying on the Lolita express. He is not found in his little black book and it appears that when Trump got a complaint about Epsteins perversion he cut ties.

There is more evidence to back this as a Soros approved issue then a Mossad Operation. Mossad works for the Israeli Government, while this Lolita Express would seem to be counter to that. Soros on the other hand benefits greatly from the list of names that were in the Black Book, as well as the blackmail that comes with it.

Pizzagate is absolutely real, NXIVM is p-gate to the next level, Pedowood/Political/Elite Family connections. Also it has just been exposed for its MK ULTRA program of trauma based mind control, they just outed a DR. for his role in it.

Evidence is beginning to show that NXIVM is p-gate.

***DISCLAIMER***

While I may be wrong about these, current evidence points me to these conclusions. Agree with me or not, I think we can all agree that this is all a group of messed up people, doing some messed up stuff, and having such contempt for people that they just didn't care if they got caught. We're all just a big old game to these people, but now we are taking the rigged dice away, removing the marked cards, and getting our fair shots.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He just resigned....definitely more to this story...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Pedogate is real, but Comet Ping Pong was a psyop on the public by the media to draw attention away from people in high places and to "debunk" any inquiry into it. It didn't work.

#MeToo has a similar MO. When it first started unraveling mainstream Hollywood was quick to collectively point their fingers at one Judas Goat (Weinstein) then proceed to give themselves awards and claim the problem is solved. That completely backfired.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I like your style Guyfriday!!

There is more evidence to back this as a Soros approved issue then a Mossad Operation. Mossad works for the Israeli Government, while this Lolita Express would seem to be counter to that. Soros on the other hand benefits greatly from the list of names that were in the Black Book, as well as the blackmail that comes with it.

I agree with this sentiment the only thing I would add, is that IMO the powers that truly run Israel are also above Soros in the pecking order and considering the inability of any "leader" in the world to criticize the blatant crimes against humanity of the Israeli government, I believe the benefits may be more in alignment with them. Also worth mentioning is the BILLIONS of dollars the steal every year, without a question from anyone!

Evidence is beginning to show that NXIVM is p-gate.

I could not possibly agree more!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

What is happening Konduit!

Pedogate is real, but Comet Ping Pong was a psyop on the public by the media to draw attention away from people in high places and to "debunk" any inquiry into it. It didn't work.

I have to admit that I disagree with this statement if you are saying the Comet Ping Pong is not involved in nefarious dealings for the elite of DC. There is no reason for Alefantis (Rothschild) to be one of the 50 most powerful people of DC for the fun of the ping pong/pizza.

Also the research that continued on VOAT had so many disturbing connections, there is no way it was a psyop IMO. I would venture to say that the MSM did their best to damage control the revelations, but calling it Fake News bit them right back in the ass!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dayum....check out this accusation. Not going to go over well methinks....guessing she was black?

Selvaratnam told the New Yorker she was involved with Schneiderman between the summer of 2016 and the fall of 2017. She said that he started physically abusing her in bed and asking her to find another woman for a threesome. Schneiderman also asked her to "call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did."
"[H]e started calling me his 'brown slave' and demanding that I repeat that I was 'his property,'" Selvaratnam told the magazine.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Wow.

And he’s a Dem to boot. You know, the libs who pretend to be the protectors of the minorities who are constantly under
attack from those means Repubs.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Is this the story that a big name publication was sitting on for months without publishing?

Wow! Good catch!

Here is the article from Truepundit saying they would out a major publication for sitting pn a big story.

truepundit.com...

I would guess this is not what they are referencing, because I dont see how the FBI gave details of this story, or how it will implicate Mueller Obama or hillary.

I guess more could come out, but I am skeptical.

But good memory and you definitely made me think about it!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

There is so much of this, why is one more high-ranking pervert such a big news story?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

There is so much of this, why is one more high-ranking pervert such a big news story?

Well...if Trump has known about it since 2013 you can bet he knows a LOT more now. That was a VERY quick hit and resignation. This guy is talking.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

“As the chief law-enforcement officers of our respective states, we view the President’s firing of FBI Director James Comey in the middle of his investigation of Russian interference in the presidential election as a violation of the public trust,” they wrote. “As prosecutors committed to the rule of law, we urge you to consider the damage to our democratic system of any attempts by the administration to derail and delegitimize the investigation.”

Besides Mr. Schneiderman, the letter was signed by the attorneys general from Massachusetts, California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Vermont, and Washington.

source

This is going to get into the Weiner investigation I believe...which will, or has tied to Hillary.

It appears everything is tying back to Clinton....
edit on 5/7/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join