It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Ellison Wears Shirt Calling For End Of America's National Sovereignty

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So the war on terror is over!!!???

Hooray!

Not.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It always tickles me when you hit the nail on the head this squarely, you don't have any room for the obligatory whining masked as a retort. They just can't defend this with the usual hand wave. I hope they amp up their rhetoric before the election so everyone will know exactly what the left in charge wants. It should really help them with their base come election time.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If I may play devils advocate for a minute:
Maybe the new Democratic bullet point topic is an American Empire. No more south, central, north, just one single America. Ruled under the thumb of a queen like in England. I heard that there was the woman(?) that once ran for President that thinks this is a good idea. In fact I believe she controls most of everything that the DNC uses, and they pay her for the privilege of worshipping her. Maybe that's what the DNC wants.

Ok either that or the new play book for the DNC come from a guy named Vladimir Lenin (err I mean Victor Lemon. That should be good since Victor isn't Russian now since what Russian would have the last name Lemon)

***BACK TO REALITY***

Thins is crap. Even if we were to believe that he did it for some personal reason, he should have known that as a high ranking member of the DNC this would reflect back on the group. So either he believes this or the DNC as a whole (i.e. the leadership, since I doubt most people who call themselves Democrats don't believe this) but either way it shouldn't have been done as it just hurts the DNC as a whole. Bad employee.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
im not really liking the idea of a nation run without any political opposition.

The DNC needs to get its head out its ass and find some semblance of sanity in their values.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
So ... by Keith Ellison wearing a tee-shirt ... you assume that is the policy of the whole Democratic Political Party.

You have no idea why he wore the shirt ...

AS it was International Workers Day ... I would assume it would be in Personal and perhaps professional support for Union solidarity.

Neither us KNOWs his motivation.

I live in Minnesota and hear this guy talk way more than anyone should have too. I know his motivation and it is not in line with my values. My only surprise in this situation is that the t shirt was written in Spanish. Normally this guy is trying to play Muslims against everyone else but now apparently he is broadening whom he wants to hate whom.
BOOM😑
edit on 7/5/18 by xxspockyxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
im not really liking the idea of a nation run without any political opposition.

The DNC needs to get its head out its ass and find some semblance of sanity in their values.

I agree whole hardheartedly.

Lets be honest; the republicans suck as well most of the time. In fact, when it comes to the establishments members of both parties, they are both basically the same.

I have many classic liberal views, and its a shame to see the democratic party become so radical.

I want two parties (or more in my opinion) that actually care about helping Americans.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Weird. I'm okay with a "Progressive" or "True Liberal" like Jill Stein, over establishment Democrats. I always considered Hillary a Republican light. She wasn't too far left of Bush (Politically), I thought. (not talking about her ethics)

I don't really understand todays main stream democrats. They try to distance themselves from real progressives, like Jill STien and Bernie sanders for two examples, but then they'll do something like this.

I think it's just to appeal to the far left, which didn't vote democrat last election?

You know that we really need to prop up 3 additional parties in my opinion. If we had a formidable Libertarian, Constitution and Green Party, that would really shake things up. Real liberals and real conservatives not the crap we have now that only cares about staying in power and taking money from corporations.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As a libertarian i recognize the innate sociopathy in the political viewpoint. A decent workaround is the 2 party system where what tends to grind out in the middle supports libertarian values, while what grinds out of the left provides some social support that keeps the starving elderly out of the streets. And from the right...well thats mostly war.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, that should frighten us more than half to death...

The Dems need to dig their heads outta their collective asses, as some Dems (me, me, me, me, and a few others) have been screaming for some little time--decades, actually.

I won't claim clairvoyance, but I saw this idiocy coming when the swerve to the fringe began when Bush I took over from Reagan.

Without a second party, this country as we know it is doomed.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

As a libertarian i recognize the innate sociopathy in the political viewpoint. A decent workaround is the 2 party system where what tends to grind out in the middle supports libertarian values, while what grinds out of the left provides some social support that keeps the starving elderly out of the streets. And from the right...well thats mostly war.

I tend to agree with that, but how do explain the far left and their attempt to start a war with Russia? Christ, I would love to see the US and Russia learn to get along but for even saying that I am a Russian bot!

I am just thankful I don't have much time left to deal with this insanity.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

No they know it's not feasible, this is just to break down society so they can rebuild it in their image. It's not a coincidence robots and AI are rounding the corner, do people really assume they'll keep such a cluster* of useless people under them to consuming resources to make them feel powerful?
edit on 5/7/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm honestly beginning to believe that Obama and Hillary never relinquished the throne.

That they are still trying to run things and subvert the elected US government for their own purposes.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I tend to agree with that, but how do explain the far left and their attempt to start a war with Russia? Christ, I would love to see the US and Russia learn to get along but for even saying that I am a Russian bot!

I am just thankful I don't have much time left to deal with this insanity.

I don't think that's far left though...I think that's now main stream Democratic party. When I think far left, I think Jill Stein and Sanders and their really not fixated on Russia, like the main stream democrats.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No matter how stupid Republicans are they just aren’t as dangerous as these Democrats. If both parties were sane we wouldn’t be so divided as a country, but for some reason they don’t want what’s best for America.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

What sucks is even with the Libertarian party we have those that will use "lip service" to get the votes. What sucks even more is the Ds and Rs have been able to squash the middle ground prior to election.

I actually believe Trump may be the most Libertarian POTUS we have had in a LONG time. He doesn't appear to be for either party even though he came in as a Republican.

I think the big dilemma here is just that...neither side knows how to deal with someone who is middle ground and hasn't been involved in the political arena.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
a reply to: FyreByrd

Could there be an “international” day without borders?

An 'international' day assumes communities/constiuenties (i.e. Workers) beyond national borders. Nobody considers 'internationalism' a negative when it comes to Captialism.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: japhrimu
a reply to: FyreByrd

Could there be an “international” day without borders?

An 'international' day assumes communities/constiuenties (i.e. Workers) beyond national borders. Nobody considers 'internationalism' a negative when it comes to Captialism.

I think that currently capitalists in the rank and file are actually quite up in arms about internationalism (i.e., globalism).

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: seagull

For all too many it is that simple.

Destroy this nation, by whatever means necessary, and suddenly the world will be sunshine and daffodils. Too bad all too many actually seem to believe that fantasy.

I just wish they would be honest about it.

Instead they are intentionally vague or misleading, and pretend they are not this extreme because they know its not popular.

when in reality they seek the destruction of the current system (rather the call it patriarchy, the US system, whiteness, heteronormativity, etc.)

Its why pride in country is now something they seek to shame; its why "nationalism" has became a dirty word and insult.

And ironically, it plays right into the hand of the big corporations and globalists they claim to hate.

Your analysis is spot on correct, that's precisely the goal of the cultural Marxists, but..................my mind goes to this rather peculiar speculation.

No borders..........the US Government basically cedes national sovereignty of the borders. Meaning of course that anyone from anywhere can enter the country to do as they please. People born in the US are called citizens, and at that point they are citizens of a "country", (more properly perhaps after open borders, a "region") without any borders. If that plan unfolds, does the US Government still exercise sufficient "National Sovereignty" to impose and collect taxes?

When asking that question, what comes to my mind is the idea that in surrendering its borders.....the US simply becomes a "failed state".

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, that should frighten us more than half to death...

The Dems need to dig their heads outta their collective asses, as some Dems (me, me, me, me, and a few others) have been screaming for some little time--decades, actually.

I won't claim clairvoyance, but I saw this idiocy coming when the swerve to the fringe began when Bush I took over from Reagan.

Without a second party, this country as we know it is doomed.

I read that comment 3 times, slowly and carefully and I honestly don't understand what you're saying. I'm an Independent and have long split the ballot to elect the most qualified people to office. But....at this point, I don't really know why we "need" a Democrat party or a Republican party anymore. My representative, who I won't vote for, is a Republican, but he votes with the Dems 1/3 of the time...........My neighbor says "well he may be more Democrat than Republican but at least he's OUR Democrat". I wanna puke.

Another way to look at this and yes, I'm struggling with these concepts, is that the "Democrats" (I guess) refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of the election of Trump or the Trump led Government. Once you've gone down that road, its really hard to come back................so, when a Democrat gets elected to the White House and controls Congress..........my guess is that a whole lot of people are going to refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of that government and will cause there to be endless investigations, law suits, stalling tactics and repeated calls for impeachment. Sound familiar?

With the debt and deficit spending spinning out of control into insolvency..........just how long can this political instability continue before this thing goes full off plumb?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

"Keith Ellison wears a T-shirt showing why the DNC will never ever again be a successful or legitimate political party".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join