It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Ellison Wears Shirt Calling For End Of America's National Sovereignty

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Last week, Democratic National Committee Deputy Chair Keith Ellison attended a May Day parade in Minneapolis, Minnesota where he wore a T-shirt that advocated for the end of America's borders.

Ellison's shirt, which was written in Spanish, said “Yo No Creo En Fronteras,” which translates to “I don’t believe in borders.”

www.dailywire.com...

Just a little reminder at what the higher ups in the democratic party actually are striving for.

They want the elimination of borders.

This isnt some fringe democrat, ellison is the deputy chair of the DNC.

I just wish they would be honest about what they really want instead of beating around the bush.

Buts its nice to see them show their true colors and just how radical they are.

+15 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yep, and it’s how they think they can secure their voting base as well. Maybe if he doesn’t believe in borders we can send him somewhere else?

+20 more 
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Said all along that was the Progressive Globalist plan! The Constitution of the US is the main road block for the globalist scum to take over the planet.......

Glad they have an armed resistance ready to fight back.

+4 more 
link   

Tommy Perez and Keith Ellison have the DNC suiciding itself in this country

+13 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Yep, and it’s how they think they can secure their voting base as well. Maybe if he doesn’t believe in borders we can send him somewhere else?

Nah, his hypocrisy of being in his mind a successful black man for living off tax payers who love their country while his goal is to destroy it is quite transparent.

Just look how Nationalism and having pride in your country is now considered racist. Sorry folks, but I only have one country and it is the one I was born in and a citizen of. I have no where else to go, so I suggest if it sucks so bad for you to live here?

GTFO!
edit on 7-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

WTF is wrong with these people? How can a country function without borders? Canada has borders as does Mexico. So we let anyone in? I don't get it. Can we afford to do this? Does money really grow on trees, and I wasn't told. Are these people really that stupid?

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

WTF is wrong with these people? How can a country function without borders? Canada has borders as does Mexico. So we let anyone in? I don't get it. Can we afford to do this? Does money really grow on trees, and I wasn't told. Are these people really that stupid?

They are cultural marxist.

The world is made up merely of groups to them of oppressors and oppressed.

The USA are oppressors, the rest of the world oppressed.

Therefore they want the end of the US as we know it; they want the elimination of all borders so that the good oppressed people can come in and the evil oppressors have to finally pay for their evil.

Its really that simple.

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

For all too many it is that simple.

Destroy this nation, by whatever means necessary, and suddenly the world will be sunshine and daffodils. Too bad all too many actually seem to believe that fantasy.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Destroy this nation, by whatever means necessary, and suddenly the world will be sunshine and daffodils. Too bad all too many actually seem to believe that fantasy.

I just wish they would be honest about it.

Instead they are intentionally vague or misleading, and pretend they are not this extreme because they know its not popular.

when in reality they seek the destruction of the current system (rather the call it patriarchy, the US system, whiteness, heteronormativity, etc.)

Its why pride in country is now something they seek to shame; its why "nationalism" has became a dirty word and insult.

And ironically, it plays right into the hand of the big corporations and globalists they claim to hate.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So ... by Keith Ellison wearing a tee-shirt ... you assume that is the policy of the whole Democratic Political Party.

You have no idea why he wore the shirt ...

AS it was International Workers Day ... I would assume it would be in Personal and perhaps professional support for Union solidarity.

Neither us KNOWs his motivation.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: seagull

I just wish they would be honest about it.

Instead they are intentionally vague or misleading, and pretend they are not this extreme because they know its not popular.

when in reality they seek the destruction of the current system (rather the call it patriarchy, the US system, whiteness, heteronormativity, etc.)

Its why pride in country is now something they seek to shame; its why "nationalism" has became a dirty word and insult.

And ironically, it plays right into the hand of the big corporations and globalists they claim to hate.

"Plays right in the hands of the big corporations." You nailed it! Yet it is those who protest Capitalism the most who are the perfect puppets to the multi national corps to take total control.

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
So ... by Keith Ellison wearing a tee-shirt ... you assume that is the policy of the whole Democratic Political Party.

AS it was International Workers Day ... I would assume it would be in Personal and perhaps professional support for Union solidarity.

perhaps ass kissing and pandering, even...

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

International Workers Day. Did you see how much praise was hefted on Marx or are you being obtuse? There is no place for Cultural Marxism in our Constitution. So I might suggest you travel to Venezuela. I here it is a paradise for workers.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Could there be an “international” day without borders?
edit on 5/7/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Just another anti-American, freedom-hating, Marxist asshole.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

heteronormativity

I had to look that one up. Isn't straight easier to say, much less spell...?

8 syllables? Seriously?

Sorry, almost got triggered there.

Yes, it comes down to everyone else's business, is mine. Because it is, my way, or the highway.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

I don't believe there could be...

One world, one nation.

Doesn't that sound just a tad bit familiar??

+3 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Yep, I am sure he wore a shirt that in spanish saying he doesnt believe in borders, but it wasnt about the US border,

Did you read the link in the OP where he retweeted DACA protestors saying "My dreams dont have borders"?

I am sure just another coincidence.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

LOL...

What's funny...REALLY FUNNY....is they all wanted borders just a short time ago.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I don't think they are stupid, but they are clutching at straws. Never has a whole section of the world completely run out of money before, and has been forced to live on credit, issuing fiat cash to make up the shortfalls is definitely new territory. So its not surprising people are looking for a magic pill. Globalism isn't the pill, if any one want a decent standard of living.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join