It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Lied in His July 5th Exoneration Press Conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
A woman who the FBI talked on the phone with. Someone whose email account was hosted on Clinton's server.

Since Hillary Clinton's name is not redacted and the woman's is, it would not seem to be Hillary Clinton.

edit on 5/7/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Symantec had a major issue with its encryption last year

I think there is a new protocol being developed or developed for TLS isnt there? Like another authentication added or something along those lines

Also with the level of incompetence displayed by the DNC I wouldnt be surprised if aomeone had those private keys or got hit with some sort of social engineering attack from the inside
edit on 7-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Easy enough to find Comey lying. He said he never leaked classified material yet he leaked 4 memos and 4 of the 7 had classified material ... sooo anyone able to do math?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You’re not really that obtuse are you?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

And oddly enough all of the 'help' Comey got in crafting his statement had the effect of downplaying Hillary's culpability.

Remind me again, what has become of everyone involved with crafting that statement, other than Priestap?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

I think what he is saying is that comey lies all of the time about hundreds of different things but this one time spoken in the exact context of the way that the op reported it, it isn't clear whether this was one of the many many times that this disgraceful American had indeed lied...lol
BOOM😎

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

And oddly enough all of the 'help' Comey got in crafting his statement had the effect of downplaying Hillary's culpability.

Remind me again, what has become of everyone involved with crafting that statement, other than Priestap?

I just realized that Lisa Page was also in on Comey's press statement from the get go.

Am I late clueing in to that info?

With Comey's statement passing through so many hands...how could he be so sure no one else knew what he was about to say?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I can see why you would think that. Assuming the FBI is being fully transparent in their redaction, that would be a logical assumption. Regardless, these emails never leaked. Whether they were huma's or another aide's, they were very close to the clintons and obviously would have had many communications with them. Odd they never leaked.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Irrelevant to your false assertion that Comey lied.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

I've already admitted that I was mistaken in the terms I was using.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

If it were trump it would be four Pinocchio's.
edit on 7-5-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Irrelevant?

Damn, son, it shows the whole kit and caboodle of the in group dedicated to helping Hillary skate and the further attempts to cover over what was done to help her.

I wouldn't be surprised ti see Priestap 'retire' in the next 6 months, but then that might depend on what he's told Horowitz and Huber and his team of prosecutors.
edit on 7-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

Comey is a lying liar who was leading a pack of lying liars.
edit on 7-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Lies

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah,I know exaxtly what you mean, it wasn't until you posted that edit list that I noticed that all those people are now no longer in the positions they held not that long ago.

With the exception of Priestap.
edit on 7-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Irrelevant?

Damn, son, it shows the whole kit and caboodle of the in group dedicated to helping Hillary skate and the further attempts to cover over what was done to help her.

Sure. That is not the topic or point of the OP. Therefore it is irrelevant.

Comey is a lying liar who was leading a pack of lying liars.

Yet I have yet to see it proven where he actually did lie.

Funny how that works.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
COmey didn't help Hillary, he's the reason she lost the election.

Secondly, Trump lies almost every day, why aren't you people up in arms about that?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yes he did, her transgressions were just so wide ranging even after they covered it up it came out again.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You think exonerating clinton twice lost her the election?

ETA: I expect my politicians to lie. I don't expect my FBI director to lie and cover for the politicians.
edit on 7-5-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Just let me know when Trump lied under oath about leaking classified material for political reasons.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Like Clinton keeps saying it's not her fault, everyone else lost her the election.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

She was making fun of 44% of the Democrat voters in her last interview

Lot of Bernie people are pissed about the election rigging

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I've always wondered about this with redacted documents.

It seems logical to assume this, but is it actually the case?

I mean, if you think about it, and the opposite held true, no redacted document would make any sense at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join