It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Police refuse to give description of 3 men who raped 10 year old girl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I just dont have the words.
Article is in English but links to Swedish report

I frequent several other sites that have european members who post stuff like this every day, literally everyday I see minimum 3-4 stories like this.
Not people telling tales to make anyone look bad but actual news stories from mainstream MSM.

This is what open borders brings us, for those advocating for unvetted migration this is what you are asking for.

From today onwards Im going to post stories like this everywhere I go, Facebook, ATS, Whatsapp, Twitter, feck it even OKCupid.

The west needs to wake up and stop this nonsense, allowing these people in only hurts our most vulnerable, children, old people, people in low skilled labour jobs etc etc.

People need to start seeing reality and not fantasy land.

Apologies if Im all over the shop but Im mad, I just had an argument with someone about this very subject and even after showing them dozens of stories like this where the perpetrators are actually named they still wouldnt open their eyes

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Well we all know what that means..
So they basically tells us indirectly with their racial censuring.. to maintain a false positive view on immigration.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Apologies if Im all over the shop but Im mad, I just had an argument with someone about this very subject and even after showing them dozens of stories like this where the perpetrators are actually named they still wouldnt open their eyes

open their eyes to what?

You imply its immigrants but your thread is about not knowing who it was and not being able to get a description from police.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It seems that the 'PC' brigade have taken over the asylum !

(post by IkNOwSTuff removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well, it is Sweden.... Instead of their so called leaders recognizing the problems they brought on their own citizens they are not only doubling down on stupid but just as in the EU making it a crime to speak out about it.

]]

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Mods can we move this to the mud pit so I can tell people what I really think of them?

No need to go crazy !!

If they're from melbourne, they either have their eyes shut or don't care.

But don't go the way of the darkness. Stand firm in your resolve and opinion. Once you stumble, it's always downhill from there.

link   
Reminds me of this story in San Francisco.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

MSM and their globalists handlers will do any thing to push forward their agenda.

link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You cannot get it through the msm, when you do find out "who" you get it through the victims. There is a coverup to make people enjoy/fight for/comply with the Islamic fundamentalist take over of the western world/societies.

Now before you freak out, NOT the Muslims who are peace-loving, wanting to escape the horror of ancient death type rules who resonate with the western cultures and wish to be part even still holding true to their religious faith.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Weird to see former Viking Berserkers cucking themselves into Oblivion.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Your one of the people Im mad at.

then you have issues you need to resolve.

I simply asked a question concerning things you wrote in your OP, if that makes you mad then please get help, anger issues towards people asking for clarification will eventually get you one of 2 things.

Are you an open borders shill, being obtuse or just a total moron? Im not trying to be insulting its a genuinely sincere question.

Huh?

I am asking for clarification,

Its pretty freaking obvious who the perpetrators are but the police and MSM behaving like this gives feck wits who are in denial the ability to go on denying

Obvious?

Only one thing obvious in this thread.

Your inability to think rationally.

Now breath and read my post again.

Open their eyes to what?

That the police wont give descriptions of people accused of a crime?

That immigration is to blame?

That all Muslims are terrorists?

What the hell are you on about?

I am asking for clarification, why cant you simply answer instead of me having list as many possible things as can think of that may fit what others wont open their eyes too in your opinion

instead of being an idiot beyond all other idiots why not expand your OP by answering questions posed about it?

(post by IkNOwSTuff removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
people will only put up with it so much before they take massive action

if this were happening in my neighborhood in the states and being handled like this people would start running migrants out of town
edit on 7-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Reminds me of this story in San Francisco.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

MSM and their globalists handlers will do any thing to push forward their agenda.
#

They have been doing that for 20 years now. They had the same stories back in the late 1990's as they do now.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Immigrants raped a girl and the authorities don't want to wind up the locals.
Big surprise.

Besides, why would you want the people to have a description of the men you're looking for?
Nothing to see here
edit on 7-5-2018 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
people will only put up with it so much before they take massive action

if this were happening in my neighborhood in the states and being handled like this people would start running migrants out of town

That or renting busses to drop em off at the home of every damn politician behind allowing them in.

(post by Stevenjames15 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Its 2:30 am here, Im tired and not in the mood for pointless arguments or pointing out the obvious to idiots.

If anyone has the inclination can you please answer this ostriches ridiculous questions.

Cheers and goodnight

So post a post to say you wont post.

Legendary.

What part of Melbs you from? Im guessing you dont think we have any issues here either, APEX gang just a bunch of harmless children and all that jazz.

You really have lost all ability to think in a calm and rational manner.

Breath.

You have completely lost it.

What does where I live have anything to do with asking for clarification.

I assume you are on about immigration but I ask for clarification and this is the childish crap you get in reply.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Isn’t this the exact same thing as someone trying to prove that immigrants are stupid. Then demanding to know who the student with the lowest score is in a school full of immigrants???

Even if this was immigrants. It is totally ridiculous to shove them all into the same rapist box..

This is the exact same “triggered snowflake” logic the right wingers pretend the left is guilty of. When their entire world view is based off stereotypes and generalizations..

People are only responsible for their own actions and actions that directly benefit them..

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Please rip into spellcheck. Nothing like an enraged, misinformed, Trump bot threatening to rip into anything. Try ripping into a f'in fact!

Which facts would you like?

The cost of Illegal immigration in dollars?
The absurdly high over representation of illegals in every type of criminal activity?
The fact that whole suburbs and even cities have become no go zones even for police and ambulances?
How about the number of children groomed, raped and pimped out by muslim men?
The amount of Illegals who after years in their host country dont speak the local language?
Or maybe the number who never get off state benefits and welfare?
The children of native born parents who are bullied in schools by newcomers?

Let me know what your fact preferences are and Ill rip into them all fricken day!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join