It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Sucks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Making a Computer Abroad look like it's in the US

Now that Netflix has split into two companies — one dedicated to streaming video and one dedicated to the distribution of DVDs and games — it has become harder to take your streaming Netflix movies on the road, especially overseas.

The key to using Netflix and many other online services outside the United States is to convince the Netflix servers that you’re visiting their site from the United States. To do this, you need to use something called a virtual private network, or VPN.

works for SIM the same as a NIC in a Computer.. You can use VPN on your phone as a free or paid app.

It's just one of many reasons a lot of these hacking stories on the world stage, seem, staged.. breadcrumbs just too crumbly.

I was just kidding of course.

Lagomorphe seems confused.

VPN slows down a connection because it's being rerouted over longer distances and whatever else, and yet when you are having these "technical difficulties" your online experience will vastly improve with a VPN though it shouldn't be that way under "normal" circumstances.

edit on 7-5-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

My find muck was... extraordinary. I also cannot read about someone being screwed with without wondering if it's not true, thanks to the stuff I have experienced and had happen. There is a thread on ATS about the military's ability to make sound (and presumably soon, human speech) out of thin air. I read it, and realized, I've been experiencing that a few years ago. Yup- sound- out of thin air. It was like walking into a curtain or plate of sound. An Angry Birds level also got played out (audio) in a spot 3/4 of the way up a wall, down a hall, and just outside the doorway of the bathroom/ vanity area.

I have also had a certain person play dream walker. Went thru my dreams for about 2 decades, and then, 3 other peoples'. In my defense on that front- I still have proof of it being told to me.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I am not confused old chap... just fed up with arrogant members here...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Germany found out I am diabetic and under German law .... which is very vague....they confiscated my driver's license and said I can have it back once my medical condition improves.....which will probably never happen.

How did they find out? Had an accident because you had a hypoglycemia?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Had a real hard time following all these comments. If you are truly being stalked-no reason given that I can see-and feel you are being persecuted by even buying off your family-why are you on the internet? No one here can help you. You gotta get rid of all electronics and become invisible-at least for a while. If these episodes are truly happening-and not some mind control/mental illness-then runaway-hide on a cargo ship-get lost in a poor country-take a new, weird identity.

These posts are not going to help you. Something's off.
but throw away all electronics-new id-you sound smart but these are simple enough to do.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

If you find this thread hard to understand, try one of those pages:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Besides other disturbing and paranoid comments, there you will also find this gem:

Germany will burn today. I'm super excited. Hamburg and Berlin. Reichstag's burning nänänänänääää

Although I think she´s being paranoid (just look at the OP), why wonder if someone post stuff like this on the internet. If this is all true, she basically asked for it and also deserves it (blacklisted).

I would not wonder if the BNI/BSI has her name on a blacklist. And someone who writtes stuff like that above, deserves it to be on a blacklist.

But I think it´s all in their head.

Maybe the folks in Bonn & Berlin are already on her, right now....
edit on 7-5-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yep. A sick puppy. Needs help. ATS is not a self-help resource. It's the internet.

If she were truly being followed this is the last place to hide.

Attention seeker, much?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I hope attention is given where it´s due.

There´s that saying, if you knock on devils door long enough, he will eventually open.

For the OP this translates to:

Make up something like that and have the gut´s to wish fire and death on citizens (typical antifa), is one way to become a blip on the radar. I´m not one who praises surveilance but here it would be justified if they (this time) really drag her out of the sheets at 3am in the morning.

THEN she has a story to tell, or not, depending the outcome.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That was creepy, think I'll print out the internetz in order to feel better now.

I always wondered if this telepathic targeting stuff wasn't a tad too overblown. But then I stumble upon threads like this with replies like that. Thanks for the opportunity to catch up on the mindset involved, I guess.

However, back to the rough ride of a topic we have here. The only time this weird stuff happened to me was the moment the cops showed up to arrest some shady folks on the streets in front of my door. Which makes me think that organized crime and corruption might play their part here as well.

Targeted Justice has a membership that consists of Targeted Individuals and the people and groups that support our efforts. We currently have more than 400 people that have indicated their support for education, public awareness, and the pursuit of legal action. Even if you are not a Targeted Individual, you can join our membership and support our efforts. If you would like to add your name or volunteer with our team, please contact us:

www.targetedjustice.com...

Consider one eyebrow raised for idiots jumping the gun on adhoms already. Do me a favour and don't do me any favours?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

After reading 4 pages of this, I don't know what to think. When I was in college and just after, I got involved with this group that had all kinds of spook connections. Like their entire family worked for the govt. Mostly because I dated this 1 girl for about a year. She had a lot of spook type friends. They really do do this kind of stuff and they routinely investigate people they come into contact with. Some are quite paranoid - with good reason. Some develop mental health issues.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

19 March 2018: Basic information for building a Faraday Cage has been provided on this website. A properly designed and properly grounded Faraday Cage will block all microwaves. It will block all V2K, all synthetic telepathy, and AI. It will block transmissions from any RF chip implant. The materials cost about $300. See the free ebook by Richard Lighthouse,

From their website. Emphasis added by me. Just can´t take them serious because of that.

25 February 2018: Targeted Justice has obtained the sworn affidavits of two FBI Agents, Geral Sosbee and Ted Gunderson, stating that the gangstalking and Directed Energy Weapons are real and being used against U.S. citizens. TI's should print these out and save it. Thanks to Jack Christiana for his research efforts.

Here is Geral Sosbees website
www.sosbeevfbi.com...

So this "FBI-Agent" that allegedly served for seven years between 1971-1978 sounds like someones affidavit I would trust.

Obvious BS is obvious.

edit on 7-5-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I would think someone in your position (and this applies to Peeple also) should think twice before discussing all of this here. It is a public forum. If someone is tracking your conversation, no VPN, vagueness, or acting a bit crazy will help you. If they are tracking this, they already know it's you. And they already know all about you or they wouldn't be reading this right now. Why give more information to them to use against you?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So you're holding it close to your heart attack gun right now? Yes, I laughed about that as well. And then I didn't. So how does it look like? App on the smartphone or something more ... inticrate from that Stasi toolbox of yours?

See how this boomerang crap works?

Antifa isn't the Black Block either. I'm Antifa: ask me anything! Fascist pigs do fascist things, ya know? I wouldn't be surprised if we'd find synthetic telepathy somewhere in those 6K projects hidden behind national security acts.
And Ted Gunderson was big on the satanic pedo ring topic as well, search for "Thatchers elite pedo ring" in case of doubt?

The God Helmet is an experimental apparatus originally called the Koren helmet after its inventor Stanley Koren. It was developed by Koren and neuroscientist Michael Persinger to study creativity, religious experience and the effects of subtle stimulation of the temporal lobes.[1] Reports by participants of a "sensed presence" while wearing the God helmet brought public attention and resulted in several TV documentaries.[2] The device has been used in Persinger's research in the field of neurotheology, the study of the purported neural correlations of religion and spirituality. The apparatus, placed on the head of an experimental subject, generates very weak magnetic fields, that Persinger refers to as "complex." Like other neural stimulation with low-intensity magnetic fields, these fields are approximately as strong as those generated by a land line telephone handset or an ordinary hair dryer, but far weaker than that of an ordinary refrigerator magnet and approximately a million times weaker than transcranial magnetic stimulation.[3]

Persinger reports that many subjects have reported "mystical experiences and altered states"[4] while wearing the God Helmet. The foundations of his theory have been criticised in the scientific press.[5] Anecdotal reports by journalists,[6] academics[7][8] and documentarists[9] have been mixed and several effects reported by Persinger have not yet been independently replicated. One attempt at replication published in the scientific literature reported a failure to reproduce Persinger's effects and the authors proposed that the suggestibility of participants, improper blinding of participants or idiosyncratic methodology could explain Persinger's results.[10] Persinger argues that the replication was technically flawed,[8][11] but the researchers have stood by their replication.[12] Only one group[13] have published a direct replication of one God Helmet experiment.[14] Other groups have reported no effects at all[15] or have generated similar experiences by using sham helmets,[16] or helmets that are not turned on,[17][18] and have concluded that personality differences in the participants explain these unusual experiences.

God Helmet

Still wearing that tinfoil hat of yours loud 'n proud, eh? Amateur!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Whatever PublicOpinin, whatever.

I see your being the sterotype you tagged yourself to.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just so this is clear:

If I would have written this:

"US will burn today. I'm super excited. Washington and New York. White house burning nänänänänääää"

ATS would be furious and I probably got death-threads and at least 100 times reported to the government. I would drown in the #storm and people would get crazy demanding my head serverd on a silver plate.

Just saying. But if it´s an antifa sympathisant who says that about Germany, it´s somehow "not a big deal". It´s always the same with your disturbed view of reality.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The problem with missives like this is that they are basically incomprehensible. You guys can't seem to write coherent sentences. You jump from one subject to another. You don't give straight answers. You can't explain what has happened to you. You don't know why. This has absolutely nothing to do with 'English as a second language,' so don't even go there. The major western languages have very similar rules of grammar. Except English is simpler. It has only one word for "the" not 16 like German. That's not an excuse. The basic problem is that you are not telling your stories in a straightforward manner. You drop hints here and there, but it is impossible to tell what the real problem is. You are simply coming across as being completely paranoid and in need of professional help.

I see no reason whatsoever why any "agency" from the US, Germany, Russia, or whatever would have any interest in you at all. You haven't presented any reason why you are in some way "special" or have esoteric knowledge either of interest to any agency, public or private, or any need to keep you quiet. Why, for example, would a bank be stalking you? Why would they have any interest at all in you? You two don't seem like you are a threat to anyone or any system, except maybe to yourselves. If there is indeed a reason, you have been unable to articulate it. It's not that I do not "believe" you, it is that you haven't given us anything to believe in. In other words, you are not making any sense at all.

My suggestion to both of you is to go offline. Don't try to compose while on ATS. Outline what you want to say and compose an essay that is grammatically correct. Take us from Point A to Point B and show your work. Give us the background. Explain to us why anyone would be interested in you at all. Tell us what the damn problem is! Right now you are just being frustrating and it's not worth the effort to try ti understand what you are getting at.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
These posts are not going to help you. Something's off.

Yes, something is indeed off, the OP is in the throes of a damned psychotic break and the people fanning her fantasies aren't helping. People damn well know better & do it anyway, despite how counterproductive it is for the sufferer. What's the threshold for not feeding this beast, someone have to have a violent break instead of a paranoid one to do the trick?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yes, something is indeed off, the OP is in the throes of a damned psychotic break and the people fanning her fantasies aren't helping. People damn well know better & do it anyway, despite how counterproductive it is for the sufferer.

I was appalled, too. That´s why I am so bluntly honest.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Closed .... for staff review.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.
edit on Tue May 8 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join