It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveller, Alien invasion 2030 again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Lol, this dude is a f--king caricature. Mask, hoody, hilarious voice disguiser, whole nine yards... Just TOO predictable. Next.
edit on 8-5-2018 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
As much as people would like to believe this guy is telling the truth, he's not. He's full of #. Call it spontaneous, intuitive analysis.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

It's far easier to time travel than to make up bull stuff.

You are time travelling right now. 1 second, 2 seconds, etc...

You time travel at the same pace, always, but you ARE doing it.

Someone else may have a slower, or faster, time vehicle than you. In fact, we know this to be the case, were you to accept the reality of these things:

Time dilation near bodies of high gravitational interchange
Time dilation near high velocity bodies, relative to space-time
Fermi's Paradox
Drake's Equation

Just these ideas alone, are enough to give credence to the possibility that one could exit their vehicle of space-time interchange, and grab a ride on someone else's.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I'm sorry, were you expecting puffy orange vests, inside out pockets, and Calvin Klein underwear?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

I'm sorry, were you expecting puffy orange vests, inside out pockets, and Calvin Klein underwear?

If it helps him PERSONIFY his lie, sure?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Well, I'm not defending this explicit case.

This is assuredly garbo.

I am only defending the possibility that a time traveler "could" come and talk to people.

Any pre-conceived notions about that type of person may be incorrect.

If you consider from a philosophical standpoint, why no time travelers, or why would a time traveler do 'x'

You will find yourself approaching the Marianas trench of philosophy. Why do we exist? Why does any of this exist? Ok, scale that up. Why would a time traveler allow this course of existence? Why are the particular actions and sets of events, which are currently occurring, necessary?

After that, you find yourself in familiar water.

We have many answers for these questions, to accept any as feasible, you must be willing to accept the possibility that there is a validity for an answer, you do not know.

Anyone who counters with a "why? this? or why? that?" with time travel claim inquiry, is generally just as easily countered with a "why not?"
edit on 10-5-2018 by Archivalist because: grammatical and what-not

edit on 10-5-2018 by Archivalist because: wording, had to correct something my past self fudged up, of course

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Apex Tv explains it all fake...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Never forget the previous fake videos published by ApexTv, a known hoax promoter:

- The fake dragon filmed in China

- The fake alien filmed on White House (published by Paranormal Elite: they are the same people who founded ApexTV)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join