It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveller, Alien invasion 2030 again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Another time traveller just popped up in the so called news. Real or not, up to you.

www.express.co.uk...

edit on 6-5-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Does anyone ever consider the mental, physical and emotional effects of time travel on an individual lol.

It's easier to make up bull stuff rather then actually time travelling, whatever that means..

What happened in the atomic universe in the past, happened. The atoms don't go back to a previous state simultaneously without notice and effect.

TT is fantasy.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Eh, look up John Titor. He's a far better hoaxer than this guy. John Titor was so successful he managed to fool many people into believing he's real. I used to be a believer once but I started seeing as a hoaxer after discovering that Titor's story has been copyrighted. Titor still has followers though and some of them are ATS members in the past.
edit on 5/6/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The fact that anyone gives these idiots attention is just sad.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
People actually believe this

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
psssst, (super low volume) you're giving them attention...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Why 2030....you can't even make a decent fantasy off that. Gotta be highly brushed up on the advanced sci-fi, then say you're like from 2230 or something...then spin the great yarns
Absolute nonsense

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Before I even clicked on the video I knew to which YT channel it would take me too.
This is a known hoax channel that puts out BS time traveler interview videos.
All of the MANY time travelers seem to go to them for some reason

edit on 7-5-2018 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wow this guy is an idiot. Should have got someone with a slightly higher intelligence if they wanted this to sound belivable

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Overkill. The mask would have been sufficient, the voice, a bit much.... I call fiction.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Worries me that someone actually spend 30 minutes of their daily life to watch this.

Really.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Kids and their toys. Is the Acme model 407 voice changer or the 505.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Does anyone ever consider the mental, physical and emotional effects of time travel on an individual lol.

It's easier to make up bull stuff rather then actually time travelling, whatever that means..

What happened in the atomic universe in the past, happened. The atoms don't go back to a previous state simultaneously without notice and effect.

TT is fantasy.

Does anyone ever consider the mental, physical and emotional effects of time travel on an individuaL?

JET LAG BUST BE *HORRENDOUS*

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Man? Looks like a teenager. They don´t send teenagers back, everyone knows that. Thuss this can only be some sort of joke.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok, I am watching this now and the guy in the mask states he is a sent back to study social behaviors of our time (I guess to study dank memes and Twitter rants for the future) and is/was part of Noah's time traveling adventure squad. Sounds legit. For someone that should be an educated individual and should been an expert on the subject (I mean, that who I would select to travel across time) his wording of sentences and subject matter comes off kind of basic and average. I think this is a person from present time trying to HOAX ppl but just comes off sounding fake and uneducated.

Also it's a wreck of an interview, the interviewer ask some ok questions but the mask guy does a bad job of answering (like the greys are from the past and the future) and there is some other dudes voice that bleeds over suggesting that the interviewer is reading question that have already been asked and might be just interviewing a video of the mask man.

But this has lead me to other YT channels with time travel accounts.

~Morpheus

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I feel sorry for those who have to invent such things to make them feel like they have some part in life. I just say live life, keep your eyes open and let the real mysteries of living astound you. Keep a journal, carry a camera, travel, camp out, while all the while keeping a clear head to observe. Along that path you will have some really good experiences to share. Then when you are old you can say to the youth gathered round you and listening intently; way back in 2018 I saw something in the sky, something strange and beyond explanation. It was dark on one end and bright on the other and loomed over the landscape like a hawk looking for it's prey. Was it good or was it evil no one knew but it was made of things which would make your blood run cold or perhaps of a light which would brighten your hope.

Truth is, in the years to come (unknown how many) two civilizations which left the earth thousands of years ago are coming back. We may be seeing them watching us now. They will seem menacing to many because they will return to where they had left and live their lives according to their anciently established beliefs and concepts. They will not tolerate anyone who lives outside that framework of understanding.
They will not destroy unless they are attacked but they will push any other conceptual behaviors foreign to theirs, far away from themselves. There will be those who will try and fight them but it will be no contest. There will be those who flee to them because they will have food and healing, but to stay with them is to adapt their way of life, which many on earth today would find difficult to do.
When they come, at that time the earth will not even seem like a world fit to inhabit, mankind will have already been decimated. Disease so cleverly instituted by the few will, prior to their coming, break loose in a few places on our planet but it will spread like fire and even those who planned the event will collapse under the strain which this scourge puts upon humanity. However even then, wars will still be fought but it will man against man, as the balance of humanity fights for dominance. We think the earth quakes are bad now, but then the continents will shake, whole plates each in turn and then together in a way we have never recorded in modern science.
The oceans and waterways will be so polluted, the air everywhere will be filled with stench, indeed the ocean will be effectively dead..
But when they come, they will heal the earth, and restore the balance of nature, they will rebuild. Because of earths condition, most of mankind will not even see them arrive or establish themselves. Actually when they arrive they will come in a way they are already fully established. Their civilization will spread out from several points and eventually encompass the whole earth. But because their philosophies seem so diametrically opposed to current day understandings; many will feel it is the end of mankind. However it won't be.

My thoughts, my Understandings and there is much much more.........if there is anything agreeable then glean form these thoughts....but build and refine knowledge. Don't ridicule and dismiss or you might be missing something..
Thanks for your article.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Kinda what I was thinking too. If you watch other videos on that YT channel they get worse.

~Morpheus

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not so sure about physical time travel, but non-corporeal time travel might be, hence remote viewing research, precognition, etc.

edit on 572018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
apex tv is an youtube spammer who finds random people in the street and force them to tell outlandish stories

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I was apphrensive when I saw the mask but I just could Not get past the voice. Totally unbelievable

top topics

<<   2 >>

join