It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Knights!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

First pro team in Vegas

Broke every franchise team record

Breaking records every game they play

Hell yes I will enjoy every minute of it!

Yep. It's called stacking the deck. How apt for a Vegas team eh!

The NHL powers that be never want to see a debut season like Washington Capitals ever again.

How is it stacking the deck....the Knights are made up of EXPENDABLES.....to the last man they are literally the Sporting Worlds EXPENDABES....and they are teaching everyone they are actually indispensable not expendable....lol....lol...you need to learn how the Expansion Draft works man....there was absolutely NO STACKING OF THE DECK.....this is success via System....an entire team with one single clear vision....unfettered by tradition and convention and doing unheard of record breaking things via this process.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Vector99

First pro team in Vegas

Broke every franchise team record

Breaking records every game they play

Hell yes I will enjoy every minute of it!

Yep. It's called stacking the deck. How apt for a Vegas team eh!

The NHL powers that be never want to see a debut season like Washington Capitals ever again.

Yeah well, screw where ever you're from, whatever teams from various sports you like, and that your life is lengthened and lived richly, but to constantly put up with always missing the one ingredient to make your favorite meal.

Dafuq you talking about. I live in the same city you do and I was born here. Vegas isn't a real hockey team. They're a gimmick team and they won't last forever.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Capitals fan here...by proxy though I'm a Vegas fan...as one of my (and every other Caps fan) favorite D-men, Nate Schmidt, is a Golden Knight. Would love to see them make a run to the finals. "Golden Misfits" is the moniker that they gave themselves on their group text and it reminds them daily that they're doing something that noone thought was possible.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ok now to piss everyone off...

Bwahahahaha...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It was a joke, don't take yourself so seriously.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

edit on 7-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: mobile mishap

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Bwahahahaha...

Wow you really have no horse in the race!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Bwahahahaha...

Wow you really have no horse in the race!

Not a Leafs fan. I just know the reaction people have to them.
If I were to pull for anyone it would be the Jets. They lost their team in the worst way but now they're back.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Bwahahahaha...

Lol...seeing the Leafs logo makes me chuckle....they paid Babcock a Kings ransom at the same time the Oilers paid Maclellan the 2nd biggest ransom in the NHL......2 guys whose coaching styles were soooo on the way out....lol...guys who were and still are behind the NHLs evolutionary curve systemically..... these guys are the olde guard....lol...and then I think of Dubas and the con-job he has pulled on the Leafs and on the NHL because he is EXACTLY LIKE DELLOW WAS TO EDMONTON A STATS DRIVEN FRAUD AND A CON-JOB...I do not care who supports Dubas he and those like him who were a part of the old online advanced stats cabal of conspirators who tried to break into the NHL by stealing someone elses work and then using it to write their own tickets....the Laffs deserve what they are and will continue to get...dischords disconnects and ultimately long term failures.....Babcock and Dubas are like water and oil....the Leafs should fire Dubas ASAP and let Babcock run the team his own way and if this is done he can catch up to the NHLs current evolutionary stage quickly however if Dubas and his arse-backwards stats based con-job are allowed to continue causing mis-valuations and disconnects between the Coached/Players/reality then T.O is doomed and will simply continue to flounder....it doesn't matter where you promote Dubas to hide him and to protect him...his philosophies and ideologies are not his own he has ripped them off and because of this he does not have the ACUMEN he represents himself as having...he is simply going with the flow playng his part letting everyone else who is part of the T.O superstructure do the work for him...its a total fraud....and I expect Babcock will identify the causality of his clubs problems sooner than later.....meaning I do not see how Babcock and Dubas will be able to work together even next season....Babcock is the real NHLer and Dubas is the fraud.....however Dubas has buried himself within the organisation like a tick...burrowed right in and down deeply....removing him will be difficult ...but the Leafs future IMHO depends on getting him and his con-job methods out of the entire Leafs process.....this is an Ownership issue where they must simply step in and make the cut....because it will cause to much internal trouble for Babcock to have to go to war to remove Dubas and his disconnecting stats based garbage....no explanations...just drop the letter on Dubas desk and wish him well and let a proven NHL manager in Babcock do his job without anyone sabatoging him from above.

Read this.
www.msn.com...

Heres the truth....around 2009 Dubas was a snot nosed kid....he had nothing to offer hockey on any level that was in any way unique or impactfull until he discovered a source of NewAge data that was written and posted BY SOMEONE ELSE for the Edmonton Oilers ,cutting edge impactfull NHL evolving data that he and a group of his snot-nosed online buddies who were also in their early 20s and living in their parents basements pirated repackaged and sold to the NHL......these brats formed an online cabal and began pirating data from the original source taking it for themselves and laying claim to it then surrounding it with stats data pretending they were the innovators behind things....when they were snot-nosed thieves who simply had a good understanding of the internet and how to steal and take ownership of other peoples intellectual data before NHL clubs had a chance to learn themselves....

ATS is a conspiracy site....and this is the single biggest conspiracy in Professional Sports history....and oh my yes has there ever been a massive effort to cover it up.

edit on 11-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If I were to pull for anyone it would be the Jets. They lost their team in the worst way but now they're back.

Well it's a Jets/Knights conference final.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
How about those Golden Knights.....sure looks like David vs Goliath out there .......Big Buff grabbing Knights 2 at a time and tossing them around like ragdolls.....but at the end of the 60 minutes they keep putting a W beside the Vegas logo........Vegas Teamwork kicks arse.....if you wish to travel fast travel alone but if you wish to travel far travel with others.
edit on 18-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
How about those Golden Knights now....lol...seems like they are re-writing the History books...makes everyone wonder what has really been behind this epic storyline....sure must be something GROUNDBREAKING AND CUTTING EDGE because they are DOMINATING THE NHLs best clubs...its like Men playing against Boys out there.....the gap between the Knights and the rest of the NHL is epic....I sure hope people ask DIRECTLY AND REPEATEDLY exactly what SYSTEM AND PHILOSOPHY the Las Vegas Golden Knights have been running with....something they created themselves or is it something they learned.

Hey does anyone have a friend or a friend of a friend who dropped a big bet or even a mediocre one on the Knights when it was ludicrous like 500-1.
edit on 30-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
A friend's mom put down I believe $40 on VGK to just make the Final last year. $18,000 IIIRC is what she won.

A great time to live in Vegas and be a hockey fan, which I have been since 1993 and I was an anomaly here. Now every time I hear "I never used to like hockey but I just went to a game and loved it" I do get a little leap of joy in my heart but I still want to slap them and yell "WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME YEARS AGO, YOU BLOODY WANKER!".

Another darned well year here. Fans are abundant in their gear. It's a hockey city. Go figure.

<< 1  2   >>

join