It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's Fan Just Ate His 30,000th Big Mac. The Math Shows Just How Staggering That Is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You would think that you would be sick of big macs after eating one thousand of them over many years. I don't mind a big mac once in a while but that is rediculous. That is around over two a day for forty years, they don't have big macs for breakfast.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Dude is in way better shape than me too

Guess I need to get on the Big Mac diet and lose weight!

edit on 6-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
As a vegetarian, I subside mostly on homemade falafels.

However, when I am out-and-about I'll have a Burger King Veggie Burger, which is Morningstar....with cheese.

Dairy is no probs for me, it's relatively free of suffering, as well as appetizing, compared to eating a dead animal.

imo, forget the stereotype of a weak and frail vegetarian, I believe it makes me stronger.

I suggest trying it, even for a day.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You would think that you would be sick of big macs after eating one thousand of them over many years. I don't mind a big mac once in a while but that is rediculous. That is around over two a day for forty years, they don't have big macs for breakfast.

I remember an interview with that dude a number of years ago, he was saying he just loved them and made a point to eat one everyday, he was addicted after the first one he ate.

I live big macs, I only eat them rarely as maccas is poison and rubbish for our gut biome, but I still drool thinking about them.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Never ate a big mac in my life.

But I saw there is salad on it. This is how I react when salad comes into contact with meat on my dish:

except potato salad

edit on 7-5-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

A honey bee flaps it's wings 230 times a second.
Yes, 230 times a second!!!

That means it flaps it's wings 13,800 times a minute.

In 3 minutes, the honey bee has flapped it's wings 41,400 times.

In just 3 minutes!!!
And here we were thinking 30,000 burgers in 46 years was a big number. It's all perspective I guess.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: schuyler

People can do stupid things without being stupid.

Eating 2 Big Macs a day is stupid. You are free to disagree as I am to have and share my opinion. This probably is not the correct thread for a debate otherwise I could quite easily back my opinion up with horrific facts.

Let me guess! You are going to give us a lecture on nutrition followed by an enumeration of "bad HORRIFIC! chemicals" and then an essay on big, bad corporations. Oh, and their "greed.' You can't forget to say "greedy." Then you'll throw in some sort of rant on how smart and well educated you are compared to us poor uninformed peons. And you'll call anyone who doesn't agree with you "stupid." Amiright? Yeah, I think so.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Wow, assume much? You have no basis for any of this.

Also, wrong forum for childish back and forth bs.

I was being mostly light hearted but what I said is pretty common knowledge in the world I live in. 20 years ago as an uneducated highschooler working at McDonalds my coworkers and I were well aware of this. The 5 second rule was the least of concerns.

People are free to eat as they choose and I have no intention of debating the obvious in this thread or forum.

Have a good 1 Schulyer.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
MacDonald's is bad not only as it's not healthy - they kill cows
And for what?!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: seattlerat

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: seattlerat

As some of you may already know, I don't consume animal products

How do you know if someone is a vegan? Don't worry they will make sure to tell you.

That's hilarious. From my perspective, making fun of Veganism is the same as joking about animal abuse.

This proving his point many times over. You take yourself and your movement way too seriously.

I don't really care what people (on the internet of otherwise) think of me, and this joke is always at the top of the list if you do a google search on vegan humor so I've heard it plenty of times. I don't consider myself part of any movement or an activist. But, yes, I do take animal rights and welfare seriously and wish that more people would do the same.

On ATS I'd like to think that we are all friends and family and try to maintain a level of respect that I know will never be reciprocated. I guess that sometimes I get tired of being on the receiving end of insipid jokes about my personal convictions. Thanks for giving me something to think about, I take your comments seriously.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's the pickles I tells ya.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This seems like a weird autistic or ocd (or both) kind of thing more than general enjoyment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join