It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain wants Obama to give his eulogy.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I don't think anyone much cares who McCain does or does not want at his funeral,

Umm, have you actually read this thread? Because there's way too much vitriol towards him for nobody to care.

but he seems to be setting the entire thing up as a political side-show .

He didn't release this info and he's not the one reporting it through the media. If anyone's trying to set his funeral up to be a political side show, it's the people in the media who reported this and the people who make threads about this while trying to stir other people up about it.

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They deserve each other.
That's what all I got to say about it.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: vinifalou

No....

This comming from McCain a war hero... and really in the face of draft dodging trump since he would obviously be the person being snubbed..

Obviously, he should want the present sitting by REPUBLICAN president...

But who respects trump and wants him giving your eulogy???

No one...
Yes one would think that a Repub Senator would want both a sitting POTUS and a Republican one to attend his funeral, and yet somehow Trump reading his eulogy wouldn't work anyway. No, Obama fits the bill.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Both Junior and Senior Bush are members of Skull and Bones, and so is John Kerry, for the record. It's really not about Dem or Repub, it's about the NWO and the Establishment Elite.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: MRinder
Well if this doesn't confirm he was a Democrat in Republican clothes what does? It s on foxnews.com.

Here is something I posted in another thread when I first found it.

Lol I just learned I may be psychic. I was just thinking last night that ole John McCain loved Obama so much he should have him give his eulogy. Lol and what do you know but I just read on Fox news that he does want Obama to do just that. Priceless. Well we always suspected McCain was really a Democrat pretending to be a Republican. This just about proves it.

Then I figured this was thread worthy on its own.

I figured he would ask the beach boys to sing his eulogy.

they could just bring back communist Pete Seeger to sing the refrains of "This land is your land" and then he can sing at Obama's funeral too if hes still alive and kicking.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: heartbreakkid
Trumpets heads must be exploding with all the triggering happening today. LOL First Mccain doesn't want Trump at his funeral now he wants Obama to speak at his funeral. LOL

The hate they are posting is ridiculous and embarrassing.

You know what, with all the rest of the hatred slammed at Trump, this little bitty snub is nothing. Its a bit humorous in the wide scope of things.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

So that makes them progressives? Yeah right. Because that's the ridiculous idea that I'm scoffing at.

By this logic, then I'm not a progressive since I'm not in any college secret society. Unlike Bush, the vast majority of my social, economic, and political views would fit the American umbrella term of "progressive". But that doesn't matter because "progressive" now means "member of secret society"?
edit on 7-5-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Who would want Trump giving their eulogy anyway?!!!

Then add in the fact trump badmouthed him and every POW in American history because he “likes people who don’t get caught..”

From a guy who probably has never even been in a fiat fight lol...

He is a slimeball with nothing resembling honor.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

McCain is going straight to HELL!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I'd rather Trump not say any kind words in any way to the SOB McCain. So grateful to SOB McCain that he gave Trump a way out.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: MRinder

McCain is sure to have some respect for both former presidents. Not so much for Cadet bone spurs.

Then McCain is a hypocritical bitch, because he sure as hell liked "bone spurs" money and endorsement... politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Are you not able to differentiate personal respect and political gamesmanship? That's sad.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: MRinder

Both Bush and Obama will give eulogies.

Did FAUX NEWS leave out the part about Bush? Hmm... go figure.

McCain is sure to have some respect for both former presidents. Not so much for Cadet bone spurs.

So a Progressive and a Progressive can give a eulogy to a dying Progressive, but he doesn't want to let the current Prez who isn't Progressive to give a eulogy.

You have no clue, do you?

Life is not about politics...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I wouldnt join a military in peacetime either

Dude that sounds downright Canadian.

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Jefferton
A man's dying wish is not for me to judge.

Period.

Somehow I find it hard to imagine you wouldn't feel a need to judge Trump's dying wish.

What the hell has that got to do with anything?

Everything!

Not everything is about Trump. Maybe that has something to do with him not wanting Trump. A eulogy is supposed to be about the person that passed. I doubt Trump could make a speech without it being all about himself.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What has McCain ever done for you?

Like, really, how different would your life be without McCain?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

A) went to war for me.. I’m an American...

B) refused to be released from pow camp because they weren’t gonna let his men go too..

C) when he corrected that lady who called obama an Arab at the debate is literally the most honerablepolitical act I have seen in my lifetime..

The question is... what kinda POS draft dodger is gonna bring 3 frauds accusing bill Clinton of rape to a GLOBALLY televised presidential debate and then say “I like pows who don’t get caught”..

Just off the top of my head...

What is the chance the history books remember trump as anything but a baffoon who demagogued his way to the presidency???

Zero...

McCain refuses to allow someone history will remember as a George Wallace to pretend like he is actually honorable at his funeral.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

“I like pows who don’t get caught”..

He actually said that?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yep..

Well the exact quote was “I like soldiers who don’t get caught”..

Literally no politician in modern American history has been more disrespectful to America, the military or basically anything else you can think of..

I was pro-trump until I read Juanita Broderick’s account after he brought her to the second debate..

Once I saw how ridiculous it was, and know no thinking human being ever believed her.. it disgusted me.. because there is no way trump believed her either.. in fact he is on record in the 90’s saying she was lying.

But that didn’t stop him from pretending otherwise to win an election.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yep..

Well the exact quote was “I like soldiers who don’t get caught”..

Well that makes sense. The previous didn't. A POW that didn't get caught is an oxymoron.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Since when has a trump quote needed to make sense lol..

He is constantly spouting nonesense..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join