It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain wants Obama to give his eulogy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I would substitute "traitor" for "globalist". Other than that I totally agree!

edit on 6-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

McCain is sure to have some respect for both former presidents. Not so much for Cadet bone spurs.

Then McCain is a hypocritical bitch, because he sure as hell liked "bone spurs" money and endorsement... politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well we always suspected McCain was really a Democrat pretending to be a Republican.

Really ?

In addition, former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama have been asked to deliver eulogies at McCain's funeral, sources close to both former presidents and McCain told CNN.
www.foxnews.com...

McCain is a Republican his choice has more to do with finding the best man for the job than political affiliation.

ps
Trump was a Democrat.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

i dont agree
pretty #ty that a person cant even pick who they want to give their eulogy.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i dont agree

I never said he couldn't pick. Just that who he picks says a lot about his true beliefs. But by all means I think every man should be free to pick who gives his eulogy. Women too of course.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

i dont agree

I never said he couldn't pick. Just that who he picks says a lot about his true beliefs.

I don't see why. I've got friends of differing ideologies. Steve would be a far better speaker than Darrell. Why does every action have to be about political belief?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

i dont agree

I never said he couldn't pick. Just that who he picks says a lot about his true beliefs.

I don't see why. I've got friends of differing ideologies. Steve would be a far better speaker than Darrell. Why does every action have to be about political belief?

Because he is and soon to be was a politician and would you have Steve or Darrell speak at your eulogy if they were the antithesis of your core beliefs just because they were good speakers? Maybe, but then you must really value a good speaker.

link   
McCain is one of those who was rejected by the American voter public to become President then subsequently became a hate filled anti American working behind the scenes to screw America.

Kerry, rejected by We The People, his treasonous acts well documented afterwards
Hillary lost to Obama, same
McCain lost to Obama, same
Hillary lost again, #Resistance anyone?

When someone loses a POTUS election they should be barred from public office for 4 or 8 years, barred from being hired by anyone in public office. Just go away you rejected loser should be the standard. Instead we get treasonous activism.

link   
It is his funeral. Is it not?

Talk about someone very thoroughly inside your heads...

The man is, apparently, dying. In a short time he will be most assuredly out of the picture. Who is speaking at his funeral isn't really of much import in our day to day lives, is it?

Apparently, it is.

link   

Well if this doesn't confirm he was a Democrat in Republican clothes what does?

It only proves that he wants Obama to give a eulogy.

That's all.

I think you may be looking way too far in to this.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well if this doesn't confirm he was a Democrat in Republican clothes what does? It s on foxnews.com.

Here is something I posted in another thread when I first found it.

Lol I just learned I may be psychic. I was just thinking last night that ole John McCain loved Obama so much he should have him give his eulogy. Lol and what do you know but I just read on Fox news that he does want Obama to do just that. Priceless. Well we always suspected McCain was really a Democrat pretending to be a Republican. This just about proves it.

Then I figured this was thread worthy on its own.

I figured he would ask the beach boys to sing his eulogy.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
It is his funeral. Is it not?

Talk about someone very thoroughly inside your heads...

The man is, apparently, dying. In a short time he will be most assuredly out of the picture. Who is speaking at his funeral isn't really of much import in our day to day lives, is it?

Apparently, it is.

Trump should go and toss the first shovel of dirt in the hole.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If I was Trump I would be relieved. I mean who the hell wants to go to a funeral? I told my family NO FUNERAL! Cremation and spread my ashes in the woods. I find the whole process of funerals as a way to make people fear death. But that's just my opinion of the farce.

edit on 6-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Let the guy die in peace and do whatever he desires for his own funeral.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How is this such a big deal? Maybe now that he's dying he realizes a D or an R after your name isn't the most important thing in the universe. Typical Fox News.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, I do not think I would want Trump giving my eulogy, it would all be about Trump and his accomplishments. One minute of the half hour speech would be about McCain.

I sure wouldn't want to have Obama give the speech either, it will all be about how Obamacare could have saved McCain.

What is wrong with Bush, it was Bush's vice that you would not want there, especially if he has a shotgun and there are lawyers in the audience..

I don't want anyone giving me a eulogy when I die, I never have been one who likes to get praised for something you are supposed to be doing in the first place. If someone is getting paid to do their job, you tell them they are doing a good job if it is being done correctly, that is all that is needed.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Why?

Maybe Trump isn't quite the vindictive ass some seem to want him to be...

In twenty years, people will come across mention of John McCain, and their first question will be "Who?".

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Percy Shelley

edit on 5/6/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And why do we go to these? Family is mandatory. Aside from that who really wants to go? I could do without cousins and uncle's funerals. I've seen them what? Maybe a week in my whole life?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Trumpets heads must be exploding with all the triggering happening today. LOL First Mccain doesn't want Trump at his funeral now he wants Obama to speak at his funeral. LOL

The hate they are posting is ridiculous and embarrassing.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: heartbreakkid

...and your post reveals what? Your love and compassion for your fellow man?

Does it escape your notice, and others herein, that you sound just like those you're attempting to mock?

Just another example, as though more are needed, that the fringes of both parties are remarkably similar in their attitudes and tactics.

If y'all don't get it under control, we may, in the not so distant future, envy McCain his death.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join