It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing me softly with his fries...killing me softly...with his fries...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Strange how US Mc'd's fries have extra additives that UK and Australian don't have isn't it...killing me softly with his fries...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It's bizarre that's for sure, the only reason I can think of is because they will eat it regardless and if anyone tries to point it out they will be screamed down with... " I will eat what I damn well want when I want "

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
There's a massive conspiracy to reduce the human population, and diet is one of the key tools being used to accomplish this. Just about everything we can buy to eat is designed to make our bodies acidic. All of it is full of sugar, GMO grains and toxic chemicals, and it's becoming increasingly harder and more expensive to find clean food and high potency vitamins.

Once the human body is in an acidic state, a plethora of lab tweaked fungii, nanotech and heavy metals in our environment, and being sprayed in the air, work together synergistically to invade the body, rupture cell walls to deposit "active" material, creating a network of fibres that absorb the heavy metals and twist around each other to form structures. The body thinks these fibres are helping by absorbing the metals, so it stops trying to fight it, and it completely overtakes the body.

This network of fibrous structures form a kind of antenna that will be used to wirelessly connect the human body to the AI controlled 5G network that is being rolled out as we speak. It sounds like a script straight out of a B-grade horror movie like "Invasion of the body snatchers", but you have to admire the beauty of how it's being executed.

edit on 9-5-2018 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: oldcarpy

down here we enjoy a few pints of cider with our Novichok.
LMAO, dark humour, love it!
Do you have pasties in the wilds of Wiltshire? Hot pasty and a pint of cloudy scrumpy, now that really is the lunch of kings.
Bakery near me makes fantastic pasties, I can only imagine how crap a McD's copy would be if they started selling them.

Yes, we have pasties - Cornish ones:

The Cornish Bakery

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The silent invasion is coming along nicely it seems...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

As opposed to the very noisy ongoing Grockle invasion. Don't start me about caravans. A while back we went past an extremely badly damaged caravan on the A 303. Bits of fibreglass everywhere. Everyone was cheering as they drove past. Good. No-one injured, by the way.

Sorry, I started on caravans anyway. Hateful things.

Back on topic, it's interesting that US McD fries are different to ours, but Burger King fries are much better anyway.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Haha I love the grockles (Slang name for tourists to our US friends), they bring the money into our part of the world, we'd be piss poor without them, bugger all industry here to speak of.
I haven't had a BK for a while now, their burgers are far superior to McD's for sure, just Mackies is closest to my house so they win the day.
I wonder if BK have different additives in the US compared to the UK, I'll do a bit of searching...

EDIT
...it seems Burger King UK do not release ingredient information on their website, I wonder why.
edit on 9-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'm not sure the conspiracy is to "kill" but using McDonald's as your example was proven to be creating foods that are addictive in an effort to keep the consumer coming back for more. The Movie "Supersize Me" unequivocally proves your body can get addicted to large volumes of sugar and fat on a daily basis. Did you see this movie?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Yes I remember seeing that movie, it shocks me that so many people have a diet of predominantly junk food.
I'll do fast food once a day usually but I burn it off and eat healthy the rest of the time. I had a bad coc aine addiction many years ago, blew 80k in about 8 months, but it was easy to stop, I just stopped associating with dealers and the scene.
Food on the other hand is everywhere, it must be really hard for people addicted to additives...dealers on every street corner.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There's a massive conspiracy to reduce the human population

Then they really SUCK at it.

Seems every other gal is running around with multiple kids from multiple fathers. I'd say their plan isn't working so hot. In fact, just the opposite, and we're all living longer to boot.

Nope, can't buy into that theory. I can buy into them WANTING to reduce the population, but as I said, so far, they are sucking at it.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Haha same in the UK!
You get housing and cash benefits if you pop a kid out here, I don't know any single parent friends struggling, especially the ones who get undeclared money off the fathers. The only reason single parents in the UK are skint is if they cane all their money on drugs, cigarettes, or booze. Anyone who denies that is naive or doesn't really know people who live on benefits.
Usually 'professionals' who don't realise they are being conned by 'vulnerable' people.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I think this has some truth to it. Maybe it's less about poisoning people and more about making as much money as possible and just pretending the problems aren't there, but that's just the idealist in me talking. Reality is often more sinister than we know.

Has anyone else noticed how widespread various life altering chronic illnesses are becoming? One that I've researched due to personal need is hypothyroidism. It's apparently increasingly common in the US, supposedly 90% of cases being autoimmune. I mean, why would it be due to iodine deficiency, seeing as we're all eating so much iodized salt? (The other common cause is iodine deficiency.) Endocrine system disorders, which impact fertility negatively, are on the rise. A lot of people are developing autoimmune disorders and some find relief from completely changing their lifestyle and diet. Heart disease is the number one killer in the US, too. The average lifestyle here is very unhealthy.

Yet it's difficult to change, for many reasons.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Actually I remember I used to like McDonalds fries. It was probably before they put all that crap in there - especially the hydrogenated oils.

I'm confused why so many people eat McDonalds. Its not even that cheap. For the same price you can eat at a decent place w real food.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The thing that gets me about McD's is the type of customer they attract that thinks it's OK to just drop their rubbish out of the car window as they drive along. We live in the middle of nowhere but the lanes are littered with McD's bags, cartons and empty drink containers.

Was in a McD's car park a while back. Young couple in car next door were parked right next to a bin. When they finished he just opened the car door and dumped their rubbish on the ground, half drunk milkshake spilling everywhere.

Sorry, this is the "Grumpy Old Men" board, isn't it?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Lol at grumpy old men, I know what you mean though, same here with fast food rubbish just tossed to the floor. The food is okay because the seagulls eat it, but the packaging is a shame.
On that note, in my life I've had 3 different McD's burger stolen out of my hand in dive-bomb attacks by gulls, they come in from above and behind so by the time you feel the wind from their wings it's gone.
Schoolboy error to be fair, everyone knows to keep your food close to your chest here.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Seagulls are a menace. They can be very brazen, like this cheeky chap:

Seagull Steals Crisps From Shop - Video

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Haha that's a classic!
They are pests but it is funny watching tourists lose their donuts, chips, or whatever. Crows are harder than gulls though, couple of old raggedy ones run a beach near me, they'll take on 10 gulls at a time, proper hard bastards, the gulls fly away.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Your average corvid is a bugger for the booze, too, and yes, hard as nails:

Video - Crows on The Sauce & Crow v Cat

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This got me wondering about how healthy the traditional British post-pub Doner Kebab is and I came across this:

How Unhealthy Is A Doner Kebab?

I think that the good Prof here has nailed it spot on:

"But the majority of [British] people who eat doner kebabs are somewhat inebriated and so are not best placed to make decisions about healthy eating," says Professor Langley-Evans.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Haha, I've never actually had a kebab, never fancied the look of the slab of unknown meat parts on the skewer.
I'm more of a large battered sausage, chips, and curry sauce kind of guy.

edit on 11-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join