It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First picture of mum 'who had skull drilled in as she was pinned down during homophobic attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I don’t think anyone has accused Shepherd of being a crap person.. the accusations he was selling drugs or even potentially had a big stash was from a guy who had been awake for a week on meth.

He could have been just a guy the killer saw do meth once and he just fabricated the rest..

Brown probably wasn’t a good person judging by the way he bulldogs the store clerk.

That doesn’t change the facts on the ground persay.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This meth story about Matthew Shepherd was brought about not by a licensed law investigator, but by an "investigative journalist'. Some of his sources in the book are unnamed and either druggies or drug dealers. So I'm inclined to be believe what the police investigation and the perpetrators themselves have said about this horrific murder.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

The police officer who arrested him said he's not a homophobe, the friends of the murdered man say he's not, and the perps gf said it was a ploy to reduce jail time. Do some research.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Update to the story, she is gay and she thinks that's why the attack happened and they are not sure if the drill had a bit in it but there is some sort of hole in her skull but the detective cannot say how deep or how big... I do not understand that.. Story HERE

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
No thanks, don't want to see a lady with her skull drilled. I don't watch police snuff films either. There's too much crap in this world and I'm not gonna fill my head with images that can't be unseen. I've already seen enough in my lifetime.

I can assure you that there are no pics of the hole or a video, why the hell would i post snuff vids.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

It was a setup and murder, because of meth. They were on he way to the kids house to steal the meth hey thought was there when the cops found them.

That's interesting, gonna need you to back up your assertion with some facts if you'd like me to believe that....because that's a brand new twist...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, they will have to ban electric drills now, well, most do look sort of like a gun. There are some crazies out there, in their minds they do believe they are doing what is proper and right.

I will use my 2nd to defend my drill I love my drill

On topic, there isn't much decency left
edit on 11-5-2018 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join