It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Cuts Off Funding For Syria’s “White Helmets”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ah yes, RUSSIANS!! How could we forget? Have you always been a propaganda sponge?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It should be VERY familiar to you lol..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Oh you mean that right wing shills in the FBI were leaking things through garbage right wing propaganda sites???

Doesn’t seem like a revelation to me...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: The GUT

Oh you mean that right wing shills in the FBI were leaking things through garbage right wing propaganda sites???

Doesn’t seem like a revelation to me...

You're well known for being immune to "revelations" and not grasping the dichotomy in your cognitively dissonant statements. Like that one. Sheesh...it makes me laugh and feel embarrassed for you at the same time.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: rickymouse

And

“ the vast majority of media,scientists , college professors, teachers , exc, exc are all in a vast conspiracy to discredit republicans!”

And

“All the scientists are in a vast conspiracy to fabricate AGW”

And
“They are comming to get your guns!!”

When your entire world view is based off this ridiculously convoluted conspiracy theories. Everything goes straight to the top. Which is super flimsy from the start..

I’ve done a little research into the white helmets as well.

It is unnecessary to include the white helmets in the bombing , it would just be one more way to have your operation foiled.

What has the white helmets got to do with political parties? They have no political connection at all. They are an organization paid to promote our political agenda in squashing countries that oppose our desired concept of government.

What have guns got to do with a political party, there are a lot of Democrat congressmen who back the second ammendment. There are some Republican congressmen that believe we do not need guns too, but the majority of them support our rights to bear arms.

The majority of Teachers I know do tend to lean Democratic, but the majority of those are not far left. The few that are far left continually promote far left chaos though. I must know ten teachers personally now, and through the years many more. They tend to lean Democratic since Democratic policy increases school funding usually. But most do not even give a crap about getting involved in politics, avoiding the far left teachers as well as the far right.

Maybe in your mind you see a division in people, that division is worse now than I have seen most of my life because of it being stirred up by the media. I remember when the main topics of conversation were reviews of places to eat or upcoming social events. Now people are commenting about the protests in our area, and the vast majority of the conversation is complaining about the protesters firing things up that are not important in the least. Who cares if the governor comes here and talks, it is nice that he even comes here, why are people protesting. We get a lot of state funding, we are a low population area, do not make waves, make a good impression so that they will continue giving us money to fix our roads. It is the Liberals at the college that were protesting our governor, he is a republican governor, it is not his fault he was conned into believing people who were supposed to be educated and have degrees that messed up the Flint water.

Why are you trying to make this a thread that is politically divided. I have always leaned Democrat, I just very much disliked the Democratic candidate they had for president, I would have voted for Bernie.

It is people who are polarized Democrats that make me want to never vote Democrat for president again, just to suppress the far right liberals from ever gaining power in this country. We need a structured society, not a bunch of people running around protesting things that dampen our rights. They believe they only have rights to think as they wish, we are all equal with equal rights. No need to get shi**y about it, I will not be bullied by anyone to change my beliefs. Neither will three quarters of the people in society.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well if you won't comply then you will have 2 choices. Be re educated OR Eliminated!
After typing that, I feel it is a joke, but this is how these far left Marxist nut jobs think!

]]

edit on 6-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Great news..plenty of these scumbags working both sides...if you dig you can find these guys working in terror cells than on other days working as a white helmet...and in some instances providing security for politicians...disgrace..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I honestly feel the deep state is going to get rid of Trump, and they're laying the groundwork for a neocon resurgence under Pence and then under a Zionist democratic neoliberal.

The White hats are disposable, and the evidence points to them being a propaganda organization. The continuance of American troops is the deep state in action.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

A) how often is “the gateway pundit” true???

If you would have taken the time to read the article all they are doing is quoting a CBS article.. How often is CBS right or any of the MSN organizations unless they are doing a local feature ? Even then they put their own personal propaganda twist on whatever they are reporting IMO.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

All of those are reallly isolated events that Fox News type pretend are the party platform for “the left” . Some super secret deep state cabal who controls them all..

Rather than it just being somthing some idiot said or did..

No one is hard left.. well atleast no one with authority or power. Nor are there enough to make up a voting block..

No one thinks the government should go confiscate all the guns..

No one is paying off the media to pick on republicans..

No one is paying off all the scientists to fake global warming..

That is the conservative excuse for every atrocity in history isn’t it???

“I will not be bullied into changing my beliefs!!”

Slavery, segregation, the war on drugs , realexc, exc..

That’s what happens when people instist upon tradition over change..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Can this be true after those world class gas baby videos? The first one was good but Gas Baby 2 was the BOMB!

Maybe they will make one more, the best one yet, and get their funding turned back on. Even if they don't, it is by now such a well established genre that we should have no trouble finding copycats to keep them coming. Kind of like the Night of the Living Dead movies. I can think of all kinds of sequels.

I wouldn't worry about the White Helmets. They will find someone else in the film industry to sign with.
edit on 6-5-2018 by toms54 because: spelling

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is fake news and a fake move. The majority of funds to the white helmets come from the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands. My guess is that the white helmets are preparing another provocation !

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Why would it need to be the white helmets doing it???

Mainstream opinion: assad used chemical weapons against his people..

Base Conspiracy theory (Which I actually agree with) : the rebels bombed their own city to keep the west involved.

First conspiracy leap when you haven’t even proved the first one: some of the white helmets helped orcastrate the attack.

Second conspiracy leap: the white helmets as an organization were involved ..

Third conspiracy leap: Europeans funded the attack..

How about taking your conspiracy theories one at s time..
edit on 7-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join