It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members: Post Your Most Embarrasing, or Worst Moments on ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Every now and then, I go back in time and read some of my old threads and/or posts to reflect on them to see where some of my perspectives on things might have changed since.

I've had many embarrassing moments on here. I've had many I'm proud of as well. The thing is, we're all human, and everyone makes mistakes.

There have been times, probably too many, where I have posted while intoxicated. Then the next day I was embarrased as Hell. Lol, but as an ex-girlfriend once explained it to me.. "Drunk texting is the best kind of texting, because people are the most honest and real while under the influence".

Now, I would love to read some stories of members here, that were just down right embarrassing, or stories of members whom got anihilated by other members over something you said. Or maybe a position you defended and got your butt kicked for.

This thread may totally tank. I accept that. I might have to add it to my list of embarrasing moments!

With that said, here is an early thread I started, where I got my butt kicked totally.

Click here

Its only 9 pages, but I was so frustrated at how mis-understood I thought I was. It got heated. People thought I was so dumb. Lol.

Share your moments! This could be fun, but this is not the mud pit so keep it civil!

Do you have the cajones?

edit on 6-5-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Probably when i thought I had a deep pontification about squaring a number and what it all meant.

Then Phage strolled by and said:

"Because that is the area of a square..."

I felt like such a dumbass. Not even that long ago I was doing multivariable calc for astrophysics equations, and then I post that fully dumbassed response?

Lmfao.

Sometimes...I swear Phage takes your knowledge away, just to school you on your lacking posts. The ultimate snickery trickery!

edit on 562018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Lol! Don't feel too bad about that one. Phage has that effect on many members. He's one smart cookie.

Pssst- just don't let him know that, we wouldn't want it going to his head. :p

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I’ve only apologised once for my behaviour on here .. I was out of order with a certain member in the ufo furum .. woke up the next day and felt bad .. but he wasn’t assed when I apogised and said it was cool 😊 I suppose I wasn’t embarrassed just felt bad .. and I never get embarrassed in everyday life I just think Fck it ya only here once so don’t worry about it 😁 S an F for making me remember to not give a flying fFck x

edit on 6-5-2018 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'd have to say my most embarrassing post was the video clip I posted where I was singing and dancing at a Russian disco.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Ha! I can win this easy.
Check this out.
And if you want I could link at least twenty more just as embarrassing.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Oh man....If only I had the time to do so. Great thread though!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Ha! I can win this easy.
Check this out.
And if you want I could link at least twenty more just as embarrassing.

I preferred you back then.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Haha! Well I flagged it anyway because who knows? I like rooting for the underdogs.

Bed time! Talk to y'alls later.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I was writing my very first post-a poem that meant alot to me-and I flubbed while typing and being new did not know how to edit or fix it and was and am totally embarrassed to this day. At first, I was roundly pounded by a few toughies here and then....came Night Star. So was so kind and it meant so much to me because I really appreciate and am humbled by most ATSers.

Still too shy to start a thread as an op. Maybe one day. I still bow to those brave and knowledgeable soldiers of all sides and opinions.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ahem... thank you?

Peeple are a changing

too

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

lol

Here's another one.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
When I argued that the word Nazis comes from Nationalsozialists [which is true], but spelling it wrong as "Nazionalsozialists" and claiming it does have a 'z' in it [which it hasn't]. The worst thing is, that I used to tease others about it when I was younger, so I should have known better. Ah what the heck, everyone does something silly every now and then.
I did feel stupid though.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

It does. A German word. With z. So the most embarrassing post is now the one you just made.

edit on 6-5-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I once wet myself in front of over 100 people.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Everything?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

There was a joke thread about the worst person on ATS. The link brought you to your own profile making you think the OP was referring to you personally.

I went off on the OP. It was crow for dinner.

lol

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
My most embarrassing moment is when I thought I had the willpower to leave ATS behind..and then announced it in a thread

I've posted a lot of crap threads while not in good spirits too.

edit on 6-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I once wet myself in front of over 100 people.

How did you manage to make that an ATS moment?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join