It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introductions are never easy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Since I've been lurking your community for the last decade or so, I deem it polite to finally introduce myself.

I'm born and raised in the small Swedish town of Uddevalla. Which probably doesn't tell you anything, due to its utter lack of international reputation. What it lacks in reputability it more than makes up for with its amazing scenery, as it's located in the middle of the Bohuslän coast (placed 7th on CNNs list :10 of the last great wildernesses in the world)

(Note to self: this is NOT a travel blog)

Anyways I mostly frequent the ancient civilization forum. With secret societies and conspiracies in religion tied for second. And I really want to thank many of the contributers of these forums for their thought provoking and intresting threads

Well since I've lurked for so long, it feels like I kind of know several of you already, but feel free to chime in.

SoZ

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundOfZilvah

Sure they are... say hello!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Greetings from neighbour, im living in Finland, what i gather both countries are somewhat alike, at least geographically? I havnt travel that much at all thought, few times in Stockholm long time ago. Anyways Welcome and have fun on ATS

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS SOZ!

I look forward to your thoughts on Norse mythology and hopefully reports as to what's going on in Sweden right now.

Cheers

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Hello there, from the land of the golden hills! Welcome aboard!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS, I hope you have as much fun being a member as you did lurking!!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

Greetings from neighbour, im living in Finland, what i gather both countries are somewhat alike, at least geographically? I havnt travel that much at all thought, few times in Stockholm long time ago. Anyways Welcome and have fun on ATS

Terve!
Mitä kuuluu?

Culturally we have a lot in common

I'm actually half-finnish, my mother hails from Tupos, just south of Oulu, so I've been a frequent visitor to the land of a thousand lakes.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Sure they are... say hello!

Well, hello then

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Welcome to ATS SOZ!

I look forward to your thoughts on Norse mythology and hopefully reports as to what's going on in Sweden right now.

Cheers

Thank you!

Current Swedish events are mostly centered upon the upcoming election and how our political parties are trying to profile themselves as being the most anti-immigrant. While caring sh#t about anything than their own careers.. As in every country around the flat plane

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Hello there, from the land of the golden hills! Welcome aboard!

Thank you very much

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Hi and welcome to ATS, I hope you have as much fun being a member as you did lurking!!

I most certainly will

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You registered on my Birthday in April.

Hello and welcome!

top topics

join