It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings From A Functioning Weirdo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hey, everyone! I just joined. I've lurked the forums on and off without an account since at least 2011. Here's some information about me.

My name is Victoria. I'm 30 years old. I've been interested in conspiracy theories, the paranormal, alternative spirituality, etc. since around the age of 11. I decided to take the plunge and fully embrace my true interests instead of dulling myself. I now have a blog dedicated to these topics (don't worry, I'm not here to promote) and I decided to fully dedicate myself to the pursuit of it all. There's so much hidden and unknown in the world, why focus on only what everyone else understands and knows? Life is too short and everything is too vast.

So... yeah. There we have it. I'm not great at these things haha. Nice to "meet" you.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOuroboros

Welcome,

I was born in Victoria.

See you on the boards,

kind regards,

bally

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Haha nice! Well, I can't say that we Victoria's aren't prolific.
We're everywhere, even nations!

Thank you for the warm welcome.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Hello Victoria,

nice to meet/read you

I think that you have chosen an interesting and hard subject to study. The hardest part when learning about these topics is to separate the trash from truth. When you want to hide something, then the best method to do this is to hide it under large loads of trash information.
For instance, if Frank killed John and you want to hide this piece of information. Then you make up loads of stories that don't make sense, like Frank was a morphed lizard who killed John because of an argument in the Galactic Senate. You make up so many stories about Frank killing John that don't make any sense, until people start to see that Frank killing John wouldn't make any sense. By that you will hide a simple simple truth under piles of trash information.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

There's so much hidden and unknown in the world, why focus on only what everyone else understands and knows? Life is too short and everything is too vast. So... yeah. There we have it.

Life is indeed too short and unfortunately we only get one walk through the garden...

Welcome to membership! Jump right in, the insanity is just fine.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eitea

Yes, I 100% agree! Much of the information available is steeped in dogma or just plain ridiculousness. It's interesting to get to the bottom of it. I think it should all be approached from an inquisitive mindset, even our own personal experiences.

I like your story about murderous Frank hehe. He always was a wily one.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Thank you!

I appreciate your welcome.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Greetings fellow humannn :] that topic made me smily, "functioning weirdo" its rather good description on many of us.
Welcome and have a great time meeting ATS people

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Thank you for the welcome! And yep, functioning weirdo pretty much fits all of us who are into fringe topics.
Be weird and be proud! Hehe.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Welcome aboard Victoria!

This site has many very intriguing, even spooky paranormal threads, nested within these shadowy archives. Those threads aren't as common as they were pre-2012, but youll find some popping up occasionally (i think ive written up a huge chunk of those threads lol).

Enjoy the adventure, oh, and please mind the gap.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've always thought Victoria was the coolest woman's name ever.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
good to see you are comfortable in pulling back your veil and showing us your Medusa Crown Chakra

... just how deep will it all go ?... the return of goddess zeitgeist is behind your action imo

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Hi V!!

That is Roman numeral for “five”!! lol. Thanks for taking the plunge! We are mostly harmless here.

Keep watching the skis!!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS, well done on taking the plunge and becoming a member fully!!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Please elaborate. Your statement intrigues me.

top topics

join