It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time of the Great Delusion has began. Time is short for people to repent.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: wylekat

You used a lot of words there to describe how you feel, but I haven't read any specifics yet. What did the church specifically do to you? Instead of just using adjectives, give us a scenario.

I doubt it was the church specifically, just holier that thou, rude arrogant christians who are more concerned with correcting others than themselves

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
spiritoftruth111 Be Blessed my friend. You have carried out your task......

Matthew 10:14
13 If the home is worthy, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.…

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: randyvs

No the Bible is bad because it has next to nothing to do with what Jesus taught. This is indeed an either/or situation and you can't have both.

I agree with the rest tough. Let's wait and see who's on the right side, shall we?

Where else do we have record of what Jesus
taught? How is a record of him defending the
accused instead of judging them bad? If you
believe in God how can you sell him short in his
ability to get a message to us? And where is
there a better qualifier than the Bible? There
isn't one.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

Oh yes, mhm you choose what you prefer I guess, you can go about and kill all of God's children who do nothing more than being as god created them if it makes you feel good...

While everyone has obstacles to overcome (some more than others), I disagree with the insinuation that God made anyone homosexual. I believe that there's plenty of research (including my own with homosexuals) that homosexuality stems from childhood trauma and/or abuse. While trauma and abuse may be no fault of the individual, God is capable of bringing people out of their bondage if they truly want him to. Satan is not off limits to children or anyone on earth.

Or you could use that little thing called "common sense" and see how evil that truly is.

Everyone has their own definition of common sense and evil these days and the Bible tells us that God's thoughts are higher than our thoughts and his ways are higher than our ways, even if we don't understand them. Feel free to emotionally love whomever you want, but the Bible puts restrictions on who we are to physically love, including members of the same sex, children, and other people's wives/husbands.

If your god is one who asks for killing, stoning, raping everybody... go ahead.
You really see nothing wrong with that?

#notmygod

I have no idea what you're talking about as far as rape and I'm sure you've taken it out of context, but God did allow stoning and slavery as a means of punishment to keep his people pure, as well as killing other civilizations who tried themselves to kill off the people that God was trying to preserve in order for scripture and God's Son to exist and survive time. The Word of God and Jesus himself came through the Israelite Jews and this was the only way to keep them from being killed off and for Jesus to be born into the lineage as God had promised them.

And plus also since when is Leviticus Jesus?

I mean if you're following Leviticus are you at least consequent and sacrifice animals for your bloody god?

The God of the Old Testament and Jesus are one and the same. They both existed together from the beginning. Jesus is the physical manifestation of God in the flesh, through which God spoke, and created all things...

John 1:1-3 & 14

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 5:7

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111
Look at the world do you see what it is becoming, do you know the words of the prophets that would be a clear sign of end times. Are thou aware of meaning as the days of Noah and days of lot so shall the days of the Son of man be. Behold the strong delusion has began and it cometh as movement to the convincing of the nations of lies, and Satan is behind such work changing the times and laws and how quickly does it spread now in his kingdom. I warn ye mankind it will get worse for that which is behind movements like LGBT and feminism is the same spirit and energy of all the more darker and depravity desires of mankind. Opening the way for one you have opened the way for all and it will quickly take hold. The world will further turn against the true God and his righteousness embracing the lawlessness of the their God the Devil, becoming more cold heart, selfish and wicked, more embracing of sin and depravity. What can be done by mankind to stop what has began, nothing on a grand scale but each of you can individually make the choice to not take part and repent of your sins striving in righteousness in faith in Christ.

Now there is some understandings that Christianity needs to understand, God does not hate those lost in sin rather in love desires to redeem them from sin and save them. Preaching the gospel and calling world to repentance must be done in proper spirit, it must be done with compassion in heart for those lost in sin, done in humility without pride, for many forget they also are sinners in need of redemption and self righteousness takes over. None are worthy without Christ and are lucky that the atonement was done to begin with, all must humble themselves as little children and cease judging one another for their sins, when you call a soul to repentance do so from compassion revealing the danger of sin but hate them not nor personally judge them for the sin they are struggling with.

To overcome the world is to make the choices to put your own desires your own wants of flesh aside, and seek and do the will of the Father, this fulfils the commandment of 'thou shall love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind and soul'. How does one do this be not of the world while in the world, the world tells you to be selfish but God tells your to be selfless, be ye charitable in heart unto others showing them love in action, time and talents, doing so fulfils the commandment 'thou shall love thy neighbour as thyself'. Turn away from the worlds sins, take no part in them forsake them, stand on holy ground in righteousness, humble yourselves, let ye prepare your temple your body for the housing of the HolySpirit which will be poured upon all worthy to receive. This world is not the kingdom of God never forget that, it has long since fallen even since days of Adam and Eve, it has become a tainted and corrupted world all things in it subject unto the Devil, but Devil is limited in what he can do by the power of God still. Know all of it industry's Satan has infiltrated and is using to harm your spirits.

Time is running out mankind, ye know not what is occurring, and how close the end time great tribulations are. There was going to be a rapture but few are actually capable of the first one, so most will have to face trials in the days of sorrows and be redeemed through those trials by dying for Christ and suffering. But to those who are righteous enough who meet the requirements to escape and stand before the Son of man, they will be spared what comes and aid in preparing things from a higher dimension; for the day of burning. In which in that day of burning all things unclean, wicked and sinful which are not of God shall be burned up as stubble and shall not stand.

The Restoration will begin that day the millennium starts but only those of the first fruits and first resurrection will at first be capable to aid Christ and his hosts in the works of that time. To this generation the most important message is repentance, for the near future is a times of great sorrows, suffering and misery. It is the will of the Lord thy God that as many as can be prepared for the harvest are prepared, that as many who are willing to come unto Christ will be saved if properly repent and forsake their sins. Sound now the alarm to Zion, and know also that Zion is One Church which will be revealed soon and it will be aided in establishing the city of God, and the Mighty and Strong One shall direct it in that time to insure it is prepared, it shall itself be sifted as wheat that what remains shall be only the righteous and holy people and all churches of the world and believers of Christ shall be called by Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' to come unto it, to be saved and spared much of what is to come as the wrath is poured out upon the wicked upon all nations.

I dunno think the guy that stands on the corner near where I live with the microphone and amp yelling the same # at everybody is more effective. Next time you should put a sign on and ramble all of that out loud somewhere...it really loses it's brimstone and fireyness as a wall of rambling text.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

a reply to: wylekat

You used a lot of words there to describe how you feel, but I haven't read any specifics yet. What did the church specifically do to you? Instead of just using adjectives, give us a scenario.

I doubt it was the church specifically, just holier that thou, rude arrogant christians who are more concerned with correcting others than themselves

I find it interesting that there has been no response to my request for specifics. While there are some people who have no business directing anyone inside of a church, we can easily say the same thing about corporations and our government. There are evil people that exist in this world and they are not limited to the places where they inhabit and spend time, as they are human and we have no control over others. However, many people push blame where it is not due and there are plenty of people who will try to take advantage of churches and church people through their own sinful natures believing that they are deserving of all things, regardless of their own lifestyles and reasons for showing up at a church in the first place. The only way to find out what has really happened is to give specifics and not speak in generalities.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The fact that you put "same sex, other people's wives/husbands and children" in one and the same sentence disqualifies you from any further discussion on that topic.

Two of them are adults and if everybody agrees to what they're doing it is none of your business, and children... you disgust me.

Just sacrifice an animal beat your children until they don't love anyone anymore and die off. Soon, right?
Judgement is coming and you won't like it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The fact that you put "same sex, other people's wives/husbands and children" in one and the same sentence disqualifies you from any further discussion on that topic.

Two of them are adults and if everybody agrees to what they're doing it is none of your business, and children... you disgust me.

Sure, in your mind, having sex with homosexuals should be a totally separate topic from anyone else having sex with people they are not supposed to, but that doesn't change what the Bible says about it.

Two consenting adults committing a sin together is no more acceptable in God's eyes than anything else you deem acceptable vs. unacceptable and disgusting. You're not God and you don't get to judge yourself based on whether or not others have committed greater sins in your eyes.

The only option we have is to accept God for who he is or reject him. If you choose to reject him in order to live the lifestyle you believe you were born into, then that's the choice God has allowed you to make through free will.

God and his Word doesn't change, but he does have the ability to change others through the power of his Holy Spirit for those who seek him. There is nothing that is considered unforgivable if we're sincere in our desire to be forgiven and vow to live the way God has asked us to.

edit on 6-5-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm a heterosexuell woman and didn't have sex in 4 years because I can't find someone I truly love.

And there's a huge difference, I don't need to be god to see that. A child needs protection, adults can say no.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So, you're telling us that you reject God because he doesn't accept the homosexual lifestyle even if you're not the one living it?! That's your choice to make too.

Yes, children need protecting, no one will argue with that. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect or fair world, but someday it will all come to an end, just as God promised.

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Oh yes, mhm you choose what you prefer I guess, you can go about and kill all of God's children who do nothing more than being as god created them if it makes you feel good...

While everyone has obstacles to overcome (some more than others), I disagree with the insinuation that God made anyone homosexual. I believe that there's plenty of research (including my own with homosexuals) that homosexuality stems from childhood trauma and/or abuse. While trauma and abuse may be no fault of the individual, God is capable of bringing people out of their bondage if they truly want him to. Satan is not off limits to children or anyone on earth.

Or you could use that little thing called "common sense" and see how evil that truly is.

Everyone has their own definition of common sense and evil these days and the Bible tells us that God's thoughts are higher than our thoughts and his ways are higher than our ways, even if we don't understand them. Feel free to emotionally love whomever you want, but the Bible puts restrictions on who we are to physically love, including members of the same sex, children, and other people's wives/husbands.

If your god is one who asks for killing, stoning, raping everybody... go ahead.
You really see nothing wrong with that?

#notmygod

I have no idea what you're talking about as far as rape and I'm sure you've taken it out of context, but God did allow stoning and slavery as a means of punishment to keep his people pure, as well as killing other civilizations who tried themselves to kill off the people that God was trying to preserve in order for scripture and God's Son to exist and survive time. The Word of God and Jesus himself came through the Israelite Jews and this was the only way to keep them from being killed off and for Jesus to be born into the lineage as God had promised them.

And plus also since when is Leviticus Jesus?

I mean if you're following Leviticus are you at least consequent and sacrifice animals for your bloody god?

The God of the Old Testament and Jesus are one and the same. They both existed together from the beginning. Jesus is the physical manifestation of God in the flesh, through which God spoke, and created all things...

John 1:1-3 & 14

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 John 5:7

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Cause of it is a spirit that tempts then enters and overwrites the body and mind, sign of it presence is strange abnormal behaviour and mannerisms, if it is not cast out if a person doesn't repent and ask for help it eventually binds them in lust unto destruction. This we speak of concerning the cause of homosexual desires, it is a sin but greater as goes against Eternal law, way and purpose of creation.

Know that some scriptures have been altered it had to be allowed being this is a good and evil tree, Satan was aloud access to also alter bible, to test also the hearts of the children of men, this is why many Christians also will fall for discerned incorrectly and were bound in ways they seen not.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Sure, in your mind, having sex with homosexuals should be a totally separate topic from anyone else having sex with people they are not supposed to, but that doesn't change what the Bible says about it.

Two consenting adults committing a sin together is no more acceptable in God's eyes than anything else you deem acceptable vs. unacceptable and disgusting. You're not God and you don't get to judge yourself based on whether or not others have committed greater sins in your eyes.

The only option we have is to accept God for who he is or reject him. If you choose to reject him in order to live the lifestyle you believe you were born into, then that's the choice God has allowed you to make through free will.

God and his Word doesn't change, but he does have the ability to change others through the power of his Holy Spirit for those who seek him. There is nothing that is considered unforgivable if we're sincere in our desire to be forgiven and vow to live the way God has asked us to.

There is sins that cant be forgiven in this life and the next, but in eternity yes. Such a sin is murder, never lift the sword against another and commit murder, it means bound to the greater of Hell lake of fire until portion is paid as Eternal law defines.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm a heterosexuell woman and didn't have sex in 4 years because I can't find someone I truly love.

And there's a huge difference, I don't need to be god to see that. A child needs protection, adults can say no.

There is accountability to those who support others sins, for they are partly held to account for the damage it is doing to themselves and the world around them. If thou was shown what the LGBT movement soon brings upon the world none would have supported Gay marriage.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

What exactly do believers live by? Not by
sight not by bread, but by every word that
comes from the mouth of God. Allowing
anyone to diminish Gods word with their
own doctrine, lying to themselves, cherry
picking etc. Is just as weak as the act itself.
And it is just an act. Letting people just make
up their own shlt and state it in writing for
others to read? With out correction? Are
you kidding me? It may seem arrogant to you.
But maybe it's just strength. Maybe it"s just
confidence that somebody sees the positive
message rather than someones contrived
prefferences. If anything in this world is
sacred? It's Gods word Jesus Christ

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
God and his word doesnt change! Lol which version of gods word are you using? Do you know how many "WORDS" there have been in the past 2000 years? And you quote the bible but state a bunch of hooey about jews being gods chosen people. Should not the Torah be the word then?
For every bible quote one spews out, i can find and equal and opposite quote. Maybe Constantine did that on purpose when he created the bible.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

a reply to: spiritoftruth111

What is the chapter and verse in the New Testament (or Old Testament for that matter) that says there will be a "rapture?" What is the chapter and verse that's told; and where does it say that of their aren't enough ready, there won't be one or it will be delayed? What is the chapter and verse that says believers will be called to a new church to be sheltered from the woes that will come to the earth?

I don't remember reading those, so if you could point me to those verses I'd be thankful.

That which is spoken in this revelation is for those with eyes to see and discern in spirit.

34And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The number of which at current is small compared to those to face those days such a chapter speaks. Mankind has freewill meeting proper requirements of righteousness is to become as righteous as the prophets of God.

Sooooooo....you're not going to answer any of my questions? Just asking for chapter and verse.

The verse was cut and pasted, but here is where it is from biblehub.com... Luke 21 KJV, 34-36.

Yeah I see that....however those verses say nothing about being raptured. They say nothing about there being no rapture if not enough people are ready.

Answer the actual questions. Go back to my first reply in this thread and give the chapter and verse for each of your claims. They are specific questions, to specific claims you've made.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
God and his word doesnt change! Lol which version of gods word are you using? Do you know how many "WORDS" there have been in the past 2000 years? And you quote the bible but state a bunch of hooey about jews being gods chosen people. Should not the Torah be the word then?
For every bible quote one spews out, i can find and equal and opposite quote. Maybe Constantine did that on purpose when he created the bible.

Look up Mandela effects in the bible, not only does the bible change by the Light but it also can change by the Darkness, was it the Lion shall lay down with the Lamb, or Wolf. Did Christ say shewn them before me or Slay. Until Christians realise they are meant to spiritual discern even the bible, they will remain without the full understanding and risk of the Devil.
edit on 6-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: spiritoftruth111

What is the chapter and verse in the New Testament (or Old Testament for that matter) that says there will be a "rapture?" What is the chapter and verse that's told; and where does it say that of their aren't enough ready, there won't be one or it will be delayed? What is the chapter and verse that says believers will be called to a new church to be sheltered from the woes that will come to the earth?

I don't remember reading those, so if you could point me to those verses I'd be thankful.

That which is spoken in this revelation is for those with eyes to see and discern in spirit.

34And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The number of which at current is small compared to those to face those days such a chapter speaks. Mankind has freewill meeting proper requirements of righteousness is to become as righteous as the prophets of God.

Sooooooo....you're not going to answer any of my questions? Just asking for chapter and verse.

The verse was cut and pasted, but here is where it is from biblehub.com... Luke 21 KJV, 34-36.

Yeah I see that....however those verses say nothing about being raptured. They say nothing about there being no rapture if not enough people are ready.

Answer the actual questions. Go back to my first reply in this thread and give the chapter and verse for each of your claims. They are specific questions, to specific claims you've made.

The verse spoken is about the escape those who are aligned to it are revealed in spirit, they are the chosen if this is not clear to ye thou is not yet capable.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

No I don't reject god. I reject self-righteous pricks who claim to be christians but only do so because they think it makes them superiour.
Show me where Jesus said love can be sin.
Not Leviticus not Matthew or whoever, but Jesus.
You can't. You you are so far from what you claim to be the only way back for you would be to get on your knees and ask forgiveness for every single time you told someone they don't deserve God's love.

He who's without sin shall cast the first stone. Is that you? I don't think so.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

The Torah is made up the first five books of the Bible. Israelite Jews are only considered the "chosen people" because they were the ones chosen to bring God's Word into the world through scripture and Jesus. The scriptures still match the Dead Sea Scrolls. As far as I know, there hasn't been any change of context in meaning between the two.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join