It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albany doctor allegedly ran sick human experiments for NXIVM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

A sheltered life. Hmm.

No, I was in my late teens then, working two jobs and dealing with a lot of things including my health issues. So I guess you could say I was distracted by things closer to home.

This was also in the infancy of the internet so information wasn't so readily available, and I lived in a small mid-west town with a library smaller than most convenience stores. Most people in the area didn't even have a home computer, yet.

Sure.. whatever you wanna call it. However, I'm certainly not burying my head in the sand about it now.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

i live in upstate NY and as a younger child they give every one standardized testing and for whatever reason i was taken by my parents to a 'well respected' dr.

they told me i was above average intelligence, and for reasons i can not determine seeing as i have no mental or learning issues was put into the care of this doctor.

strange tests, like early biofeedback, and NPT and hypnosis(that didn't seem to work). once he started writing me Rx's my parents had enough and pulled me out.

i think dr's who make a lot of money or who treat important people sometimes get carried away with there own 'projects' and it would turn dark

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

there are very dark areas of the normal internet where such videos are common place.

one of the most disturbing videos was the video ISIS made of drowning people in a cage, they also set a different group on fire in said cage.

or where the cartels used det cord wrapped around peoples necks, at least that was quick.

if people want to view real, hard death it's out there.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Yes, because a successful entertainment company buying up other entertainment companies is obviously proof of MK Ultra....
*Sigh*

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That's what you see because that's what you're looking for and want to see. Good old confirmation bias, which is always in full force on this website.

link   

That's what you see because that's what you're looking for and want to see. Good old confirmation bias, which is always in full force on this website.

link   

link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Psychological experimentation of this sort is... well its frankly barbaric.

I am not a man possessed of a weak stomach, and have a clinical approach to matters. I have long stated that the sanitisation of news media, the editing out of the harsh realities of death and life from all reportage, the failure to display all the morbid elements of life completely and honestly, is a massive error, because it fools the population into a comfort zone they have no right or reason to occupy. Its a harsh world, and being so caught up in propriety that we hide from its worst, means we are less prepared than we need to be, to ensure that the future contains only the best of what the human race has to offer.

BUT...

Forcing people who do not have that approach, and could be negatively effected by a piece of film, to expose themselves to visual information that they are too weak to withstand the effects of, is simply barbarism, it is akin to rubbing a persons brain matter down with high grit sandpaper, and expecting them to survive it intact. Until the society of which we are a part is uniformly wise enough, educated enough, disciplined enough and strong enough to absorb data without being controlled by it, forcing people into situations where they cannot avoid exposure to something potentially damaging to their mental health, is a vile and immoral thing to do!

Just on that basis alone, he ought to be investigated, but you add the other things in the article to that, and you have grounds for a serious root and branch deconstruction of his entire history in practice, if you ask me. Theres something deeply unsettling about this whole affair.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join