It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - John McCain Wants President Trump to Stay Away from His Funeral.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: schuyler

McCain has become a mean-spirited guy who even wants to politicize his own funeral. It's sad, really.

Would you want Donald Trump giving your eulogy ? , pretty sure I wouldn't.

How did we get from attending a funeral to speaking at it? The original OP said NOTHING about Trump giving a eulogy. All it said was that McCain did not want Trump INVITED to the funeral, hence my statement.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
McCain has become a mean-spirited guy who even wants to politicize his own funeral. It's sad, really. I can't but believe his tumor has affected his mental faculties. I'm sorry. I kinda liked the guy early on and voted for him. It's too bad he couldn't have gone out leaving a positive message.

I would think you are correct as well

(post by hoss53 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: carewemust

No problemo song bird.

He's too busy making America great again any how.

Yep we're looking greater every day. tRump ,aka, draft dodged in chief, is doing as much for this country as a blind monkey on steroids.

M.A.G.A.

My Attorneys Go Away

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think it is presumptuous of McCain to think that Trump would want to attend his funeral.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think it is presumptuous of McCain to think that Trump would want to attend his funeral.

Exactly. Why would anyone expect a narcissistic, egotistical, morally corrupt, con man to attend the funeral of a true American hero.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Exactly. Why would anyone expect a narcissistic, egotistical, morally corrupt, con man to attend the funeral of a true American hero.

Uh, but Obama was invited.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Uh, but Obama was invited.

My point exactly. Thank you.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

*shrugs*

You're welcome.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: introvert

Nobody can deny that John McCain was (is) a powerful advocate for our men and women in the military. For that, I tip my hat to him.

Nobody can deny that he is human. He is a husband, father, etc.

The comments in this thread are saddening as I do not find it of any value to piss on the man while he is on his last leg. Too many people have pure hate in their heart, all because of something as stupid as politics.

Truly sad.

Is this a any different than the pure hate you exhibit towards Trump every chance you get? All because of something as stupid as poltics? F’n hypocrit.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No problemo song bird.

Yep we're looking greater every day. tRump ,aka, draft dodged in chief, is doing as much for this country as a blind monkey on steroids.

M.A.G.A.

My Attorneys Go Away

So what you are saying is that a blind monkey on steroids has done more to drag this country in the right direction in just one year than Obama accomplished in 8?
edit on 6-5-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

(post by hoss53 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

No problemo song bird.

M.A.G.A.

My Attorneys Go Away

So what you are saying is that a blind monkey in steroids has some more to drag this country in the right direction in just one year than Obama accomplished in 8?

You are so stupid it defies logic.

Thank You! I take that as an honor coming from someone like you.

Can you honestly tell me that you would encourage your children and grandchildren to be just like tRump. If you do , I would love to here why?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No problemo song bird.

M.A.G.A.

My Attorneys Go Away

So what you are saying is that a blind monkey in steroids has some more to drag this country in the right direction in just one year than Obama accomplished in 8?

You are so stupid it defies logic.

Thank You! I take that as an honor coming from someone like you.

Can you honestly tell me that you would encourage your children and grandchildren to be just like tRump. If you do , I would love to here why?

Just like Trump? No. Just like me? No. Nobody is perfect. But I would be honored if my children gave up an easy life where they could just enjoy their remaining time on Earth to fight until the death against almost the entire US government and media to get this country back on track.
edit on 6-5-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

edit on 6-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Is this a any different than the pure hate you exhibit towards Trump every chance you get? All because of something as stupid as poltics? F’n hypocrit.

Yes it is different, because I do not spit hatred every chance I get at Trump. You just made that up.

I think he is a douchebag, personally. I don't think he has a clue what he is doing, but I do not hate him.

Perhaps you should have a clue about what you are saying before you post it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I hope Trump takes a dump in his burial plot, that self serving jerkoff probably really did blow up his own aircraft carrier and hung out with protistiutes in Hanoi while he was a "pow" just based in the other crap we know for sure

Sad for the newsmen who won't know where to turn for commentary when a kid farts in Connecticut but I won't miss him.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

But I would be honored if my children have up an easy life where they could just enjoy their remaining time on Earth to fight until the death against almost the entire US government and media to get this country back on track.

Ok...

That is a very weird thing to say.

Slightly disturbing.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: MRinder

But I would be honored if my children have up an easy life where they could just enjoy their remaining time on Earth to fight until the death against almost the entire US government and media to get this country back on track.

Ok...

That is a very weird thing to say.

Slightly disturbing.

I find it weird that you would think it was a weird thing to say.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Oops

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join