It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - John McCain Wants President Trump to Stay Away from His Funeral.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: carewemust

Who could blame him? Think about his family. Do you think they would want to share space during grief with a man who said such disrespectful things about their loved one?

Besides, Trump would just show up and claim it's the biggest funeral turnout in history because he attended.

You are right, it is his funeral and he should be able to keep the invites to just his small group of scum friends.
I wonder if the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS and the former interrogators of the NVA are welcome?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: introvert

Nobody can deny that John McCain was (is) a powerful advocate for our men and women in the military. For that, I tip my hat to him.

Nobody can deny that he is human. He is a husband, father, etc.

The comments in this thread are saddening as I do not find it of any value to piss on the man while he is on his last leg. Too many people have pure hate in their heart, all because of something as stupid as politics.

Truly sad.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I can understand no names feelings, but what about Trumps feelings?
Ate least let him help plan his funeral as a compromise?a reply to: carewemust

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Nobody can deny that John McCain was (is) a powerful advocate for our men and women in the military. For that, I tip my hat to him.

The comments in this thread are saddening as I do not find it of any value to piss on the man while he is on his last leg. Too many people have pure hate in their heart, all because of something as stupid as politics.

Truly sad.
BS!!,
Type in "John McCain wetstart". From that to todays "white helmets" this ma a aa_( I cannot say it), this corporate person, is an American disgrace. I hope he passes quickly but his name synonymous with cowardice and treason remain his legacy forever.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

Truly sad.
BS!!,
Type in "John McCain wetstart". From that to todays "white helmets" this ma a aa_( I cannot say it), this corporate person, is an American disgrace. I hope he passes quickly but his name synonymous with cowardice and treason remain his legacy forever.

You are welcome to your opinion. Though I can say that I have many issue with McCain for the things he has done, I do not wish him any ill will and hope him the best in his adventures moving forward.

As I said, I do not let hate fill my heart like that. It can consume people and I do not let things consume me.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They should build a really big urinal on top of his grave, lots of people will line up to piss on it...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Truly sad.
This guy says bitterly that Trump can't come to my funeral. Sounds pretty hateful and my guess is that it has something to do with stupid politics. But of course you had to come on here and make Trump sound like the bad guy even though he has said 0 on this subject. Hypocrites be hypocrites I guess. BOOM😘

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Why would he publicize this? Cant the lack of an invitation be called in by family or representatives a few days after he dies? This comes off as bitter and hateful.

Wow. I guess death will be wasted on the guy. Oh well. See you soon. Again.

edit on 5 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

This guy says bitterly that Trump can't come to my funeral. Sounds pretty hateful and my guess is that it has something to do with stupid politics. But of course you had to come on here and make Trump sound like the bad guy even though he has said 0 on this subject. Hypocrites be hypocrites I guess. BOOM😘

I did not come on here and make Trump look like the bad guy. In fact, I said the opposite. This was part of my first post in this thread:

Even though Trump will not be invited to his funeral, or so goes the rumor, I'm sure Trump will be respectful and show his sympathies to the family.

So I'm not sure how that makes him look like a bad guy, but I do know that it makes you look like you cannot properly read.

That is not my problem.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
McCain has become a mean-spirited guy who even wants to politicize his own funeral. It's sad, really. I can't but believe his tumor has affected his mental faculties. I'm sorry. I kinda liked the guy early on and voted for him. It's too bad he couldn't have gone out leaving a positive message.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'll deny that. McCain was always the first to step to the podium and stump for the next war. He didn't give a crap for the men and women in the military, all lip service IMO.

Nobody should be giving this evil maggot any good wishes or glad tidings. We should be sending him off with what he deserves: a 21 bag salute. Bags filled with dog crap.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
I don't know the man personally, so I can't in good conscience bear a dying man any ill will, but I'm at least FAIRLY certain that I'm not alone in thinking that the man's cheese slid off his cracker many years ago.

I also think that he's a GREAT example of why we should seriously consider instituting term limits.

You don't need to know him to judge him. His warmongering, corruption and treasonous actions in Vietnam are all a matter of public record.

Not to mention photos of him with ISIS leaders in Syria and Right Sector Neo-Nazis thugs in the Ukraine.

His evil is on full display.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

One less wake to attend,Mc cain was a fake war hero,fake Rep too,nothing real about him

You might not like him now, as I dont like his politics........

But how long woudl you last under torture........eh?

I despise what hes done as far as politics , but i recognize who he once was.....and what he did, personal gain or not.....POW for that long.........

I find cowards are the first to talk crap.........

I despise what the man has become, but as a former Marine, I give honor to being tortured that long by an enemy combatant.....

Hes an ass, his politics suck.......but he endured something for a time most of us couldnt.........

Have some damn respect..........

His fellow POW's didn't break did they? The ones that started the Songbird name held up but the Admirals son could not.

If he was even tortured. Serious doubts about that, far more likely that he started singing the moment he was captured and received preferential treatment for it.

I hope he lives another 2 years with this cancer. I hope it's incredibly painful and I hope that there is a hell so that he can get his just rewards.

Rewards he's earned through a lifetime of lying, stealing, corruption and warmongering.

You would think that a man that was a POW and allegedly tortured would be a little less gung ho to send the military into every warzone he can think of.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And yet his fellow POW's didn't sing did they? Nope they did not and that's why they hate him and never pass up an opportunity to let people know.

Was he injured from torture or from the crash? There are some vague statements that he experienced torture but his fellow POW's claim he sang like a canary ( Songbird) and received preferential treatment.

He should have been drummed out of the military in disgrace free his actions on the Forrestal. Instead his dad and grandads connections prevented that.

McStain is a coward. A liar. A warmonger. And epitomizes everything wrong with politics.

I hope he burns in hell for eternity.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Lol I just learned I may be psychic. I was just thinking last night that ole John McCain loved Obama so much he should have him give his eulogy. Lol and what do you know but I just read on Fox news that he does want Obama to do just that. Priceless. Well we always suspected McCain was really a Democrat pretending to be a Republican. This just about proves it.
edit on 6-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

A really a cheeky remark from this trader.

Mean while;
Obama and Bush will be wearing their White Helmets in solidarity.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How quickly the right turn on their own...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

McStain is a coward. A liar. A warmonger. And epitomizes everything wrong with politics.

Wait a minute. Trump is a coward, a liar and is everything wrong with politics, so why support him?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Trumpets have been triggered and even more so, now that they have heard he wants Obama to speak at his funeral. Love it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

McCain has become a mean-spirited guy who even wants to politicize his own funeral. It's sad, really.

Would you want Donald Trump giving your eulogy ? , pretty sure I wouldn't.

Obama has the delivery of a preacher which makes him good choice for the eulogy , I have no doubt he will deliver a fine speech worthy of the occasion.
edit on 6-5-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join