It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - John McCain Wants President Trump to Stay Away from His Funeral.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I predict he passes next week ....I dont agree with the mans politics the last 10 years.....

I celebrate what he did for his fellow soldiers.......whether people agree with it or not....

As a service-man he served......and endured more than most......

God speed John ....may you find truth and happiness in your rest to come

I wish no ill on any man and may your passing bring rest and enlightenment.......

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One less wake to attend,Mc cain was a fake war hero,fake Rep too,nothing real about him

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

One less wake to attend,Mc cain was a fake war hero,fake Rep too,nothing real about him

You might not like him now, as I dont like his politics........

But how long woudl you last under torture........eh?

I despise what hes done as far as politics , but i recognize who he once was.....and what he did, personal gain or not.....POW for that long.........

I find cowards are the first to talk crap.........

I despise what the man has become, but as a former Marine, I give honor to being tortured that long by an enemy combatant.....

Hes an ass, his politics suck.......but he endured something for a time most of us couldnt.........

Have some damn respect..........

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

History won't favor McCain, if history is honest that is.

Hopefully he passes peacefully and soon.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I have zero love and zero respect for john mccain. Better that he would have died in battle tham survived in captivity. The world would have been a better place.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I've never been quite able to decide what Sen. McCains father and grand-father, both USN Admirals of some note, thought of him?

May not like the mans politics and his disdain for political ethics, but I wish him a peaceful passing.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

'Fake'? The man was a POW who was tortured to the point where he still can't raise his arms beyond a certain level. I loathe his politics, but have some damn respect for what the man went through. I'm betting that you wouldn't last five minutes of what he experienced.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
McCain doesn't have to worry about visitors. After the funeral, I am sure his enemies will be along to piss on his grave.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I feel bad for McCain. He’s dying a bitter old man. Probably jealous, that trump did what he couldn’t.

Exactly. That bitterness also includes passages in his memoirs... lamenting that he chose Palin as his running mate in 2008. Obviously not his fault he lost... it never is with these globalists.

McCain is a piece of trash.

Even when he's dying he wants to use his own death for politics. Utter POS.
edit on 6/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

There is still a fact that people who don't volunteer for that risk shouldn't be condemned for never facing it.....

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Is he dead yet?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He is responsible for countless people getting tortured. When he dies there'll be one less traitor in this world.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Well, I think he is a resentful, unforgiving bitter old man who needs to grow up before he dies. I was taught to be the better man.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
World will be better off when McCain is gone.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Maybe someone will drop a bundle of dead flowers on his grave and then take a long piss on them.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dea!! now can McCain go ahead and do America a favor and hold up his end of the deal.....

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Trump should save himself the wait and send McCain the white Lilly's now.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I feel bad for McCain. He’s dying a bitter old man. Probably jealous, that trump did what he couldn’t.

Exactly. That bitterness also includes passages in his memoirs... lamenting that he chose Palin as his running mate in 2008. Obviously not his fault he lost... it never is with these globalists.

McCain is a piece of trash.

Even when he's dying he wants to use his own death for politics. Utter POS.

That is the exact truth! These people including all of our well known 'others' just can't seem to take any personal responsibility and admit their own mistakes, and instead, say it's someone else's fault. Forever they complain about someone else's character flaws while ignoring their own, and their own flaws are 100 fold worse in comparison.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

McCain didn’t get any votes in the Midwest, Palin did. There were many signs and bumper stickers after the election that said “Don’t blame me, I voted for Palin.”

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Who could blame him? Think about his family. Do you think they would want to share space during grief with a man who said such disrespectful things about their loved one?

Besides, Trump would just show up and claim it's the biggest funeral turnout in history because he attended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join