It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report - John McCain Wants President Trump to Stay Away from His Funeral.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
bahahahaha

loser, he's going to regret his entire life the moment he realizes he has to face himself in the eyes of god

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I saw a vid today on a local channel. He seemed frail and in a wheel chair. Thing is he still had on a boot but on the opposite leg of the said 'Achilles heal tear' . It was on the leg where he claimed he was using the boot on the other leg because of compensation.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

McCain is the one who gave the Dossier to Brennan/Clapper, who gave it to terrorist Jake Tapper @ CNN.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Trump belittled McCain for enduring years as a POW during the Vietnam war.

I have no doubt that McCain saw that as a minor personal affront,

And a serious indication of the contempt Trump held for those members of the armed services who were, and are willing to sacrifice themselves for our country.

It is not surprising that anyone who had faithfully served their country, would take the occasion of their final wish, to exclude someone who would stoop so low as to insult those who serve.

McCain somewhere along the line lost his mind. You would think a man who was held as a prisoner of war would have the sense to use war as an absolute last resort so other men wouldn't have to suffer as he must have. But not that lunatic. I can't remember a potential conflict that guy was not ready to amp up into total war at the drop of a hat. He is the one who didn't value the lives of our fighting men and women. I always figured he must have gotten kick backs from the arms suppliers or he was just bat crap crazy. The world will be a slightly better place when he is no longer in politics. But for his time in the prison camp and for fighting for our country I do pray God will forgive him for his war mongering ways.
edit on 5-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: carewemust

Why would he start caring about his voters now?

They kept re-electing McCain, so obviously they were happy with the guy. Same with Maxine, Nancy, etc..

Getting re-elected has a lot of components. Doesn’t mean that he cared about his voters.

You're right. I wonder how many Senators really do CARE about their constituents back home. No way to know really.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 5, 2018

In one Star Trek movie, the villain told captain Kirk, "For hate's sake, I spit on you with my last breath", just before the villian died.

I thought of that scene when reading this article:

Confidants of Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., told the White House that President Trump won’t be invited to the ailing senator’s funeral, according to a new report.

Plans for McCain’s funeral, according to the New York Times, include an invite for Vice President Mike Pence, but not the president. The service will be held at Washington’s National Cathedral.

Former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush are expected to be eulogists at McCain's funeral, a source close to McCain told NBC News.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Normally I'd say that this is just more Fake News. But Senator John McCain just may hate Donald Trump this much. What do you think ATS?

-CareWeMust

What do I think?

When is the funeral? How far do I have to fly to get to his gravesite so I can **** on it?

Hopefully his funeral is very, very soon. That's what I think.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There must be something pressing on McCain's brain if he doesn't realize how well he just tee'd up Trump.

Trump doesn't even have to respond, nor does he have to attend that deusch bags funeral. Win/win.

All Trump has to do now is not say anything stupid... that could be a problem lol

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I feel bad for McCain. He’s dying a bitter old man. Probably jealous, that trump did what he couldn’t.

Wow..I had forgotten about that! It was John McCain/Sarah Palin against Obama/Biden in 2008?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I wonder if he’ll invite Sarah Palin?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I saw a vid today on a local channel. He seemed frail and in a wheel chair. Thing is he still had on a boot but on the opposite leg of the said 'Achilles heal tear' . It was on the leg where he claimed he was using the boot on the other leg because of compensation.

Ya know when your dying of brain cancer that it's real important that you heal up that Achilles heel. I never really believed he was wearing an ankle monitor until I just read your post. Interesting.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Like I said, McCain COULD be in the process of faking his own death. Hunger strike w/Jack Daniels can make one look frail like that.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

And a serious indication of the contempt Trump held for those members of the armed services who were, and are willing to sacrifice themselves for our country.

It is not surprising that anyone who had faithfully served their country, would take the occasion of their final wish, to exclude someone who would stoop so low as to insult those who serve.

You equate Trumps disdain for Songbird with dislike and disdain for the military? And yet the military lives the guy don't they? Yep they do.

Trump has rightly slammed globalist scumbag McStain at every turn because that traitorous punk deserves every second of it.

He's not called Songbird for nothing. He should have been tried and hung for treason the minute he stepped on American soil. His Daddy's connections prevented that.

I hope his cancer is a long and painful affair. It's only right considering the death and destruction that maggot inflicted on the world.

I LOVE seeing leftists defend a scumbag like McCain. It just highlights the fact that they dont care what the issue is, they will take the anti Trump angle every time. Look no further than the Media sycophants that praised N.Korea during the Olympics to take shots at Trump.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
bahahahaha

loser, he's going to regret his entire life the moment he realizes he has to face himself in the eyes of god

Some religions say that God knows everything we're going to do in life. If that's the case, God won't be angry...at anybody.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I feel bad for McCain. He’s dying a bitter old man. Probably jealous, that trump did what he couldn’t.

Don't feel bad for him. He's getting exactly what he deserves. He shouldv5e got the noose after his traitorous actions as Songbird in Vietnam.

I'll happily settle for a long and painful bout with cancer though.
edit on 5-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
bahahahaha

He's not going to have to face God. He's going straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Straight down.

Where he belongs.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

McCain somewhere along the line lost his mind. You would think a man who was held as a prisoner of war would have the sense to use war as an absolute last resort so other men wouldn't have to suffer as he must have. But not that lunatic. I can't remember a potential conflict that guy was not ready to amp up into total war at the drop of a hat. He is the one who didn't value the lives of our fighting men and women. I always figured he must have gotten kick backs from the arms suppliers or he was just bat crap crazy. The world will be a slightly better place when he is no longer in politics. But for his time in the prison camp and for fighting for our country I do pray God will forgive him for his war mongering ways.

Lots of rumours and speculation that McCain had a side business in arms dealing/brokering arms deals.

I can definitely believe that. It would explain all of his trips to war zones like Ukraine and Syria and many others. Wherever there was fighting McStain was there doing photo ops.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Wow you really don't care much for McCain, do you? Can you tell me what you mean by saying he was a songbird in Vietnam?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Should send flowers C.O.D. -- "return receipt requested"

😎

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: Carcharadon

Wow you really don't care much for McCain, do you? Can you tell me what you mean by saying he was a songbird in Vietnam?

I do not. I think he is evil scum. The term Songbird comes from his fellow Vietnam POW's and their opinion that he parlayed info he had into getting preferential treatment.

Actually I detest McCain as much as Hillary Clinton. I think he is evil to the core and thrives on death and destruction.

I hope his cancer is incredibly painful and long lasting, he deserves it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What ? Not Even Spit on that NWO Bastids Grave ? ....Geez........

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join