It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller team seeks delay in Russia indictments case (Concord Management) - DENIED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Mueller team seeks delay in Russia indictments case: docs

This deals with Concord Management and Muellers indictment against them. Apparently the Special counsel, again, has failed to comply with court rules and federal law. They also have failed to comply with Brady on discovery. Thus far the discovery motion by the defendant has gone unanswered by the SC. Not to mention the defendants motion countering Muellers motion takes the SC to task, noting the SC is not entitled to their own set of rules.

The Hill article above deals with Mueller's motion. The following link deals with the defense motion.

Defense response and motion - Thread by @Techno_Fog: "Today (5/5/2018), a federal magistrate denied Mueller's request to continue the May 9, 2018 initial appearance and arraignment. Let's look a […]"

The link goes thru the legal argument and includes to court documents and court rulings.

Mueller filed a motion for a delay and the court said no.

Court appearance is still May 9th.

You would think Mueller would get the hint but apparently not.

ETA -
Russian company charged in Mueller probe plans to plead not guilty

(CNN)A Russian company indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller says it plans to plead not guilty to the criminal charge that it engaged in a fraud conspiracy to influence the 2016 US presidential election.

In a court filing in federal court in Washington, DC, on Saturday, US-based defense attorneys for the Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting, snapped back at Mueller's office by calling the lawyering by one of the prosecutors "pettifoggery."

click link for entire article...
edit on 5-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Getting hard to keep up. Is this thread describing the same Mueller problem?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Getting hard to keep up. Is this thread describing the same Mueller problem?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are linked. Not sure about the court records though.

The mods can decide. Since this is in breaking news and the link you provided is in another forum I'll leave it for the mods.

+23 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Mueller will start investigating the judge for ties to Russia

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

OK thanks. You probably have updated, more current info. I'll dig in now.

+10 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh man. Mueller's S.C. team is starting to look really inept, in areas where the rubber meets the road.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
this is because Trump and the Russian's have flipped all these judges that's why this is happening

+4 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Prosecutors on special counsel Robert Mueller's team are asking a judge to delay the first court hearing in a criminal case against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities, according to court documents filed Friday.

But,But the kangaroo courts of public opinion already convicted them.

So much for a slam dunk.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

these judges are racist and in the KKK

that's pretty obvious, duh

+14 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Justice and court is hard when you don't have a judge in your pocket and you have to actually DO legal work like paperwork and investigations and stuff.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Prosecutors on special counsel Robert Mueller's team are asking a judge to delay the first court hearing in a criminal case against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities, according to court documents filed Friday.

But,But the kangaroo courts of public opinion already convicted them.

So much for a slam dunk.

I still think this has to do with the legal challenges to the SC authority and jurisdiction. I think they are trying to get as many cases as they can on this topic into the system before a judge slap the SC silly.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

they haven't had to do things by the book for years now

they usually just extort you and get you to plea out

what I meant was they can't do to them what they do to normal people so they can't get a conviction now
edit on 5-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I along with others were thinking that Trump would just drain the swamp and in time things would seem to be different and better . Little did we know that this is a show like no other .What a education people are getting by following this saga .This may be the straw that breaks the Camel's back as far as Muller and his team goes . But if they decide to keep digging that hole then who are we to deny them . I don't think the system can handle it for much longer .Too many wheels falling off .

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

But they got badges and stuff and like, drive BMW's!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Justice and court is hard when you don't have a judge in your pocket and you have to actually DO legal work like paperwork and investigations and stuff.

I am perplexed the SC has not complied with Brady yet. How the hell do you bring something to a court in an official manner while failing to turn over required documents to the defense?

the only possibility I can think of, aside from incompetence, is an effort to delay as long as possible. Watch the SC turn over everything, including unneeded items, to swamp the defense and hope they push for a delay to be able to go thru all the material.

If the SC was not ready then they should not have sought indictments.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Constitutional Law is Racist ! , It Must be Eradicated for the Good of All Communist Americans ! ......Get the Gist ?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

and they are ivy league educated so they can never do wrong and deserve everything handed to them on a silver platter

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I would think that the defense could ask for a delay and get it because of the feet dragging by SC . The more documents the longer they could be granted . There would be some very interesting data that could be mined by a group like Judaical Watch if you know what I mean

+10 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

They are delaying because they want this to play for the 2018 elections.

It's gone beyond partisan now.

In my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Oh man. Mueller's S.C. team is starting to look really inept, in areas where the rubber meets the road.

Inept.... Or shady?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join