It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another RINO Exposed and Outed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So we have a "Republican" running for a House seat in Pennsylvania.

Some candidate in the primaries named Dan Meuser is the guy.

So far:

1. He doesn't live in the District he's running in and has possibly given money to a Democrat candidate in His own district !!
2. He apparently has donated money to other Democrats !!
2a. One of his "donations" was to ...wait for it ....... Debbie Wasserman-Schultz 🤦👋

I smell an "Infiltrator" !!

Swampy PA Republican Congressional Candidate Has History of Fraud, Donating to Democrats

Dan Meuser, a Republican congressional candidate for Pennsylvania’s Ninth District is in hot water after records showing his donations to Democrats surfaced this week.

“Dan Meuser has a lot of major credibility problems,” said Meuser’s Republican primary opponent Scott Uehlinger.

Uehlinger told Big League Politics that after Pennsylvania’s congressional re-districting, he chose to run in the newly-formed Ninth District, where he lives. Meuser, on the other, hand did not.

😀

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's OK. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does swamp gas burn? Let's find out.

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It's not like democrats are going to win on their platform of raising taxes, banning guns and open borders.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If people vote for someone who seems to be a supporter of Democrats in the past, they get what they deserve if the leopard later shows his spots, right?

Who might that sound like, I wonder?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
If people vote for someone who seems to be a supporter of Democrats in the past, they get what they deserve if the leopard later shows his spots, right?

Sneaky-sneaky Mr. Seagull.

But well played!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I try.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Looks like Philthadelphia politics is still infecting the surrounding counties.
edit on 5-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Ronald Reagan?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not like democrats are going to win on their platform of raising taxes, banning guns and open borders.

Maybe not, but you'd be surprised at how many votes they get, for promising to hurt Americans.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Him, too! I'd actually forgotten RR.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with switching party affiliation. I mean, I'm a registered Democrat, have been for nearly thirty years, yet the last Democratic presidential candidate I truly supported was Gary Hart...and we remember how well that worked out.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler
I truly supported was Gary Hart...and we remember how well that worked out.

He never did find the beef, right?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Good work OP. All candidates have to be vetted. The slimy left's #1 tactic is to infiltrate and deceive.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

He's STILL a Democrat.

The whole point of him running as a republican is to take some of the primary republican's votes.

This will give the Democrat runner a better chance of getting the seat if the Republicians votes are split between two Rep candidates.

.... assuming that is how American voting works (I'm in OZ).

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenNum287119327

Well that would make sense except Rs & Ds don't run against each other in primary elections.

However, if an infiltrator was to win a primary, then it's a different story.

Makes people *think*.

😎

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: CitizenNum287119327

Well that would make sense except Rs & Ds don't run against each other in primary elections.

However, if an infiltrator was to win a primary, then it's a different story.

Makes people *think*.

😎

Exactly. Then you have Dem against Dem and for Dems it is win win. Hope this info is getting out.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
PA is SUPER SUPER corrupt

it's very bad, they are open about it and anyone who tries to do anything gets railroaded, look at what happened to our last state DA

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Probably a CIA guy and could threaten to release the tapes if the competition didn't drop out .

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That is happening in our political system. Infiltration is actually more common than people think. Why would anyone think it doesn't happen. It's politics, the most deceptive field of work in this country

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The worlds leans neither left or right it’s always in the middle dressed in infinite shades of gray. I don’t get why everyone is always so gung ho to box themselves into a certain party. Can’t we just judge each problem and scenario on it’s on merits and use the shoe that fits best.

I want to vote for the objective party!

But I guess if you have to choose between the turd sandwich and a doushe(good ol south park)you take the doushe for function because it’s better than eating sh!t I guess....

edit on 6-5-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join