It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump approval/disapproval tied in latest poll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
While Rasmussen has had trump near even for a month or so, this Reuters poll in the first non-rasmussen poll to show trump not under water with his approval rating. Poll

It's interesting that this is happening as the media onslaught against him continues to increase. Probably the economy and Korea news helping him gain ground.

In other polling news republicans lead in 9 Democrat controlled senate seats that are up for grabs. That would give Republicans the 60 votes needed in the senate to do full repeal of ACA and really attack the budget deficit.
edit on 5-5-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I would say, YAY!" But we're talking about republicans in the Senate.

I think between the House and Senate, politicians in both houses are polling at just below Hitler and are tied at Justin Bieber.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

R and D are both worthless. No matter who wins we will lose.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I would say, YAY!" But we're talking about republicans in the Senate.

I think between the House and Senate, politicians in both houses are polling at just below Hitler and are tied at Justin Bieber.

I think that's a safe bet.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

In other polling news republicans lead in 9 Democrat controlled senate seats that are up for grabs. That would give Republicans the 60 votes needed in the senate to do full repeal of ACA and really attack the budget deficit.

Yeah,I am not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen.Maybe if Rand Paul is made Majority Leader.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are 100% correct. If it wasn't for Prez Trump, absolutely nothing would be accomplished so far this year. Congress is dead.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are 100% correct. If it wasn't for Prez Trump, absolutely nothing would be accomplished so far this year. Congress is dead.

I still think House and Senate republicans were crushed when Hillary wasn't made Queen.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Probably the economy and Korea news helping him gain ground.

Well to be fair, Trump did manage to just shut his mouth and totally stay out of the North Korean issue for a few weeks.

Which did finally allow the South Koreans and other (actually) competent world leaders to have peaceful & pro-active negotiations with the North Koreans.

Now we only need Trump to keep his big mouth shut and just stay out of global politics altogether, for his entire presidency... Then maybe this whole disaster of Trump being president of the US won't be a total liability to the stability of the entire globe we inhabit!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Ya know what's great... The knickers of everyone Trumps got twisted right up. You can almost hear the 'Hmmmph' of it all. I love it me. I love it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's hilarious that Reuters are calling their own poll an outlier, LOL. They can't quite accept it!
Rasmussen is also at 51% now.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Well to be fair, Trump did manage to just shut his mouth and totally stay out of the North Korean issue for a few weeks.

Which did finally allow the South Koreans and other (actually) competent world leaders to have peaceful & pro-active negotiations with the North Koreans.

Now we only need Trump to keep his big mouth shut and just stay out of global politics altogether, for his entire presidency... Then maybe this whole disaster of Trump being president of the US won't be a total liability to the stability of the entire globe we inhabit!

Lol. I rather think his strategy has been working beautifully on the world stage. He even has foreign leaders calling for him to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. Pretty good. I'd say. I know it must burn.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He even has foreign leaders calling for him to receive the Nobel Peace Prize.

Oh yeah, who's that?

It wasn't but a month or 2 ago when the South Korean prime minister was publicly claiming Trump was doing far more damage than good and was basically calling for him to just stay out of it altogether.

The only reason any world leader would be acting all chummy with Trump now, is because they've managed to mop up the mess Trump created and know he'll no longer be president of the US in a few years!

They're simply looking out for their long term relationship with the US...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He even has foreign leaders calling for him to receive the Nobel Peace Prize.

Oh yeah, who's that?

It wasn't but a month or 2 ago when the South Korean prime minister was publicly claiming Trump was doing far more damage than good and was basically calling for him to just stay out of it altogether.

The only reason any world leader would be acting all chummy with Trump now, is because they've managed to mop up the mess Trump created and know he'll no longer be president of the US in a few years!

They're simply looking out for their long term relationship with the US...

Erm, it was the South Korean President Moon.
You walked into that one... absolutely hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

www.reuters.com...

Now that has really got to burn.

edit on 5/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It wasn't but a month or 2 ago

Funny how time changes everything....
And how some folks should stay away from the US political scene. Else they wind up spending a lot of their time cleaning egg from their face .
Got tissue ?

edit on 5/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

'Quoted from my previous comment'

The only reason any world leader would be acting all chummy with Trump now, is because they've managed to mop up the mess Trump created and know he'll no longer be president of the US in a few years! They're simply looking out for their long term relationship with the US...

I didn't walk into nothing.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The only reason any world leader would be acting all chummy with Trump now, is because they've managed to mop up the mess Trump created and know he'll no longer be president of the US in a few years! They're simply looking out for their long term relationship with the US...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Naw , you didnt...
You did a full face plant in it....

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yeah, it's crazy how the world peace we had going just vanished when Trump got into office. All that world peace we had for 8 glorious years under an anti-war democrat.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Naw , you didnt...
You did a full face plant in it....

How can you do "a full face plant" by asking a totally rhetorical question?

...Serious enquiry?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here's a LOT of great info from a poll that is respected as unbiased. They've been doing this since before WW2 so they have a lot of data for comparison with other presidencies.

Gallup In Depth

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join