It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FOIA Documents Reveal FBI LOST Chain of Custody of Hillary’s Server for Five Weeks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where is Eliot Ness when we need him?

Rolling in his grave right now.

We need a zombie apocalypse or Giant Meteor!

+4 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I know I am beating a dead horse here, but I just can’t get over it.

The fbi has had two of its most politicized important investigations in history here recently, the Hillary investigation and the trump Russia one.

Both cases had a server at the center of them as the most important piece of physical evidence.

In one case, the fbi lost chain of custody for 5 entire weeks.

In the other case, the fbi didn’t even look at the server.

I challenge anyone no matter how much they hate trump to try to justify this unbelievable level of incompetence (or corruption in my opinion)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're not supposed to question the authorities.

*sliding away from you*

"I don't know him, honest!"

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

She wasn't supposed to lose.

Had she won, it is entirely likely that none of this ever would have come to light.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Didn't they also lose like 50000 texts with the Strzok Page thing?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Had she won, it is entirely likely that none of this ever would have come to light.

That truly frightens the living #### out of me.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Make note of the FOIA exemption codes for the redactions; particularly the use of code b7E:

(b)(7) records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that the production of such law enforcement records or information ( A ) could be reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings, ( B ) would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication, ( C ) could be reasonably expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, ( D ) could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of confidential source, including a State, local, or foreign agency or authority or any private institution which furnished information on a confidential basis, and, in the case of record or information compiled by a criminal law enforcement authority in the course of a criminal investigation, or by an agency conducting a lawful national security intelligence investigation, information furnished by a confidential source, ( E ) would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions, or would disclose guidelines for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions if such disclosure could reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of the law, or ( F ) could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any individual;

Explanation of FOIA/PA Exemptions

I think this particular Special Agent who transported the server might be getting a closer look.

You, me, and I'm sure a lot of other people as well.

I mean had she won, not only would all of these shenanigans have not been aired, but what would the world stage look like?
edit on 5-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

That truly frightens the living #### out of me.

The day we saved America..I sure am glad I decided to vote..

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the voting booth !!

😎🔑

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
For what is supposed to be the premier law enforcement agency in the country there is zero justification, Comey rode lead on destroying any chance of anyone ever trusting anything these people conclude for the foreseeable future.

So much is leaking out since the chosen one lost, its starting to terrify me about what has been swept under the rug with past changes in administration.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Is Bleachbit just a new fangled way of saying "we can't find it" ?
Unbelievable the amount of negligence, obfuscation and criminal diversion they keep getting away with.
I can't get the cops to lose a parking ticket but the FBI can lose the secretary of state's computer server.
SURE THEY DID.....

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Honestly, can any reasonable person ever trust the FBI ever again?

We need a comprehensive thread on all the things the FBI have totally effed up and/or commited themselves in the last 20-yrs.

It goes back further of course, but just the list in the modern era is staggering:

From convictions of the innocent using fake crime lab testimony to missing the 9/11 terrorists BUT encouraging mentally defective folk to to commit "attacks" then busting them to suppressing information so as to keep innocent people in jail and hounding innocent folk from Richard Jewel to that poor innocent scientist they hounded to death for the anthrax thing...so much more but I'm tired of typing and my blood pressure is shooting up thinking about it.

We need to tear that sucker down and rebuild it from the ground up!!

edit on 5-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Didn't they also lose like 50000 texts with the Strzok Page thing?

AND declined to retrieve the gmail and Imsg communications Strzok & Page admitted in their texts they were using to circumvent FBI and government regulations.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This has to be a joke, right?...right?
Wait, what?
They LOST the server for 5 weeks???
What happened to it? Did it fall down the back of the sofa???

I mean FFS they would have had people sign for this and be recorded if they went anywhere near the evidence. They didn't lose it at all. They knew exactly who had it, but they are not saying.
edit on 5/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Wait, what?
The LOST the server for 5 weeks???

I mean FFS they would have had people sign for this and be recorded if they went anywhere near the evidence. They didn't lose it at all. They knew exactly who had it, but they are not saying.

Yeah but "no reasoning prosecutor " and all that be

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Honestly, can any reasonable person ever trust the FBI ever again?

Roger Waters asked in "Mother"

"Mother should I trust the Government?" and on the "Wall" that was built at the concert and as he was singing it was written "NO F*king Way" !

We all seemed to be in approval and of one mind in that very large concert crowd.

edit on 5-5-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: UKTruth
Wait, what?
The LOST the server for 5 weeks???

Yeah but "no reasoning prosecutor " and all that be

They lost the server.
Hillary was questioned NOT under oath and with no notes.
Her aides were given immunity.
One of them was allowed to sit in on Hillary's secret and unrecorded interview.
The lead investigator turned out to be a rabid anti-Trumper.
Hillary was found to have not turned over all her emails - with thousands still missing.
A letter was drafted to exonerate Hillary before before she was even interviewed.
The AG ordered the FBI Director to not use the word investigation and to refer to it as a 'matter'.
The AG happened to meet Bill Clinton on a plane for a 30 minutes secret meeting during the investigation.
The report by Comey was altered to take out the words gross negligence to be replaced by 'extremely careless'.
The emails we did see were confirmed by the FBI Director to include classified information.

Ah, the FBI, truly world class.
Nothing to see here folks.. move along. This isn't the criminal you are looking for.

edit on 5/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: BlueJacket

No, just the leadership.

Yes!
And they had the DOJ leadership in their back pocket while believing Hillary the sure winner. Especially with the Insurance policy and all the help in cities like Detroit that had to halt a recount that was looking like it was rigged.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yeah , LOST ............LOL.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Pretty obvious , with the size of a server and UUID and RFID tags , how difficult it would be for any "professional" Law Enforcement Agency to "lose" a server.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join