It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admin Hired Israeli Private Investigators to Discredit Obama Admin Negotiators of Iran Deal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

Weird you don’t seem to be as angry about the Hillary camp actually paying a foreign spy to get dirt from kremlin agents about trump, which was them used in part to spy on people connected to trump

What am I supposed to be angry about? Steele was a contractor for a firm hired to do oppo research. There's no evidence that the Clinton campaign had anything to do with hiring Steele, let alone Clinton herself. Furthermore, Steele went to the FBI of his own volition without direction/consent of the Clinton campaign or DNC. And most importantly, I firmly believe that Carter Page was a valid target for the investigation, including surveillance.

Why are you talking about that when the current President of the United States (or at least his close aides but I have a hard time believing his aides would do it without his blessing) is hiring foreign firms to investigate private citizens or the purpose of finding things to smear them with to discredit a deal he didn't like made under the previous admin?

I can tell you that I would be against a sitting President directing the FBI to spy on political opposition for political gain. And we can actually hold the FBI accountable. There are mechanisms like the IG to keep them in line. In fact, in that sense, what we have here is akin to using mercenaries in lieu of soldiers when the admin needs something done particularly dirty and off the books.

I definitely want to know how this was paid for.

Funny how your creative juices dry up when speculating about the left, but flow oh so freely when speculating about Trump. What a crock.
Get over it. If Trump is spying on Obama's ex-administration then it's not good if there is no evidence of a crime being committed, but that is the system that has been built and you seem all for it (or at least pretending it didn't happen) when Trump is the target. I'd like to hear from you what crimes the Obama admin may have committed... You seem willing to speculate when the shoe is on the other foot. What if there is a serious crime that has been uncovered in the negotiation of the Iran deal?

Also, why is it a problem to get Israeli's to share intelligence? They are an ally. Not the same as working with an enemy like Iran in secret, or indeed with Russia as the Clinton campaign did to get opposition research. Oh, and Obama's officials met with Israel before Trump was inaugurated to smear Trump in an attempt to stop the Israeli's sharing information and to push the Russian collusion story.

www.newsweek.com...

I did not see your outrage then.

Your selective outrage doesn't fly, nor will it make the slightest dent in Trump's base as they are wide awake to propaganda pushers.
edit on 6/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I know trump should have hired Russians to create a fake dossier ..worked for Clinton.

The FBI plays these kinds of games with average citizens everyday

I know someone who has a federal case once and the FBI did a bunch criminal things borderline extortion

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Gee lets overlook the fact Obama gave them millions of dollars,which is a proven fact,you liberals sure hate true facts,no wonder the south is in such a bad state,they believe these liberal pukes because they appease their hunger for free benies

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is an unbelievable scandal, yet it's getting almost no attention. Trump is the most dishonorable asshat that has ever set foot in the white house.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join