It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

impossible ancient engravings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: WarriorMH

but how can we guess that is the correct view? as far as i know the ancients wren't as stupid and barbarians as we think they were

If you don't know and we don't have any more information, then the data is not good enough to figure out what they were thinking, and so nothing that comes out of observing them can be considered "truth" and "final", it is tainted and therefore we will never be able to say for sure, making assumptions is bad, it leads to rewriting history.

I don't think they were "barbarians", we have people like that today too. But they did had a different view of the world and that won't change.

We can't see the world like they did unless we learn more about how they lived, what they did and believe and experienced every day and how that formed thir criteria, then we may be able to see it and figure it out
edit on 25-5-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

exactly, shame that the good stuff is being hidden from your eyes

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

exactly, shame that the good stuff is being hidden from your eyes

Your's too, i'm not better or worse i just know that by hoping things are what you want them to be you will navigate away from the truth

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Wow, Interesting thread! Thanks for sharing!

Our history is a complete lie it's almost a pseudo-religion because it has nothing to do with reality.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join