It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

impossible ancient engravings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
some time ago i published an thread about my thoughts of atmosperic eletricity at this very site, i got very dissapointed, of all threads i have ever done it was the one that got the most hate, you could see that many people thought "come on HL! you really believe that?"
this thread is to prove that those people are wrong and i am right
if you have been following my anatoly fomenko inspired threads you know that what we know as "history" is 100% fiction, and that the real history is either being hidden somewhere or was just destroyed, but apparently something very important escaped the book burning: engravings
now what you are about to see is very shocking and i recommend people that want to believe the official history to stop reading right now because s%it is gonna get weird!
lets start with one very bizzare middle ages drawing, one wich i call the middle age jedi's: bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr... aj-alle-gnadigster-bevelch?offset=7
click on that link above and just look around, so much bizzare stuff!
the highlights:
people fighting with swords SHOOTING LIGHTNING ( an man translated the commentary that goes with the engraving and found they are using firework battle swords, whatever the hell that is)
the firework in that engrvaing itself looks pretty weird for some reason
there are eletrical displays of all forms and types including rotating wheels attached to russian style domes with lightning coming from them
lets look at more, shall we?
bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr... -de-leurs-majests-loccasion-de-la-naissance-de-monseigneur-le-dauphin-le-21
more strange lightning and notice how people dont seems to care about the dangerousness of those alleged "fireworks" and are standing nearby them
once again there are eletrical displays everywhere and the air around the same displays is clearly ionized
also look at all the strange dirt everywhere, recent mudflood?
there are many similar drawings and i present them without comments because i am sure you can notice the weirdness:
bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr... 613-en-lhonneur-de-la-fte-de-saint-louis
bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr... e-louvre-le-dimanche-25-et-le-jeudi-29-jours-d-aout-1613-en-l-honneur-de-la-fete-de-saint-louis?offset=
(do these look like fireworks to you? notice how close people are to them)
bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr... nufactures-des-meubles-de-la-couronne-font-lever-un-mai-monsieur-le-brun
(look at that weird spire)
bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr... set=
(this is an quite weird one, the naming suggests we are looking at fireworks, but where are the fireworks?)
bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr... rive-le-22-octobre-1781
(look at the top of the building, are those candles ?!)
and now my personal favorite!
bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr... 2-et-jours-suivants?offset=
this is supposed to be an parade, an completely mundane parade, but lo' and behold! what the hell are they parading around?
giants,unicorns, what looks like to be an dragon, gnomish creatures hiding in a tree and of course eletrical instruments (!) jeez what an boring parade! (sarcasm)
bibliotheque-numerique.inha.fr... ril-1612
this is more of the same except more detailed and you can see more oodballs including an huge winged dog-like thing... with an mounted person and a lot of other "impossible" animals
also this picture hides something very intriguing: look at the background, why are there church spires everywhere? i know they were religious people but come on! this is ridiculous
and as always i have saved the best for last, now if after seeing the engravings above you are still convinced that we had an very boring and mundane past, well i have something for you: en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Lagari.jpg
thats right you eyes are not fooling you thats an modern manned rocket (SRB's, bubble capsule and all!) in a engraving from the 16nth century and everywhere you can see lightbulbs, this guy has an motherf#cking wikipedia page if you still wonder about its veracity
and if after all those engravings you are still unconvinced, then you belong in an mental asylum, good luck!

edit on 5-5-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
also the links got kinda broken so please also input in the url the parts that the blue HTMLing left behind
[pls fix it mods]

+10 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
impossible ancient engravings ???

How about impossible ancient thread to read ?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

i am too lazy to add paragraphs

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Google translate will help?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I clicked a link, I saw fireworks. I left.

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

i am too lazy to add paragraphs

If you are unwilling to exert the extra effort to make your missive legible, then I am unwilling to exert the extra effort to read it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

seriously people?
i know it has no paragraphs but its not that bad

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

thats what the description of them says, but the behaviour and look of them is certainly weird

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

no paragraphs is the only problem, it is readable

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Prepare to be disappointed again.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks HL. I enjoyed looking at those linked zoomable images and yes some are a bit strange the artist or engraver maybe just embellishing somewhat ? I Have created a link so I can view at leisure.. Lions pulling a vehicle ?
Rhinos being ridden ? Someone riding on a water dragon ? Other odd Dragons ? Charged Swords Ha ?

edit on 5 5 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

yes i know

publishing about vallee extradimensionals = good
publsihing about the real history of humans = bad

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

the problem is that they are presented in a mundane way, not like myths or legends just tottaly normal stuff on a parade
weird doesnt even begins it

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No, it's not. It looks like fireworks. I can't read french so the description doesn't help me.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You're taking certain liberties with art tho
chief. There will always be questions around
art. That's what art does. It causes the viewer
to ask questions. Most of the time wierd
questions.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

look how close people are to it.. also look at the buildings, the lighting...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It's art, not a photograph.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

thats modern art, in old time art was used to show real events, because no camera and all that

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

and what did we use before photographs?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join