It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Host SNAPS, Can't Take Trump's Constant Lies Anymore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vector99

When someone does something good they should be recognized. When FOX finally gets it right that's something to celebrate.

So then when will you praise Trump for his role in the Korean situation? Or any other good things he's done.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The thing is, and Cavuto admits it in the video, he has good policy plans. Yes, I wish the President would stop being a lying narcissist over insanely petty things, but those things don't affect me. They are simply fodder for tabloid media, and trust me, the media DOESN'T want Trump to change. They love the ratings.

I look past the petty stuff and look at the bigger picture. He is getting good things done. There are some bad things as well, such as the recent strike on Syria clusterfudge, and that pissed me off hugely, but overall he has done some really decent stuff for America, and the world.

Most people are wearing horse-blinders and either cannot see the positives, or simply refuse to out of personal hatred for an individual they have never met. It's kinda like hating the bad guy in professional wrestling because of their wrestler persona.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Cavuto admits it in the video, he has good policy plans

IMO cavuto spoke only truth in the clip.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Cavuto has never liked Trump. You can usually figure this out within a few minutes any time he is on the air,which is why I always change the station as soon as he comes on anymore.

Sticking your head in the sand just because someone might say something you don't agree with is kind of snow flaky don't you think?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Cavuto admits it in the video, he has good policy plans

IMO cavuto spoke only truth in the clip.

A bit sensational, but yes overall pretty accurate. It's easy to focus on the negative though, but constructive criticism needs to also focus on the positives to give motivation of a path to continue.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The direct reply to the President of the USA by the honest and inviolate member of the US media.

Yep. I must change my feelings now.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I will say this though: You are all playing yourselves; you would all rather destroy any good you have achieved just so you can win your little war.

You deserve nothing, and nothing is what you will earn as a reward.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Nah... I am interested in different viewpoints. It's one of the reasons that I like ATS.
I just tire of the hate-Trump filled MSM that goes on and on with the same old lies and propaganda, and Cavuto is just one of them.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: deckdel

Cavuto is a moran. Simple as that.

Isn't it 'moron'?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: BlueAjah

Cavuto has never liked Trump. You can usually figure this out within a few minutes any time he is on the air,which is why I always change the station as soon as he comes on anymore.

Sticking your head in the sand just because someone might say something you don't agree with is kind of snow flaky don't you think?

Ummmmm, I am quite sure that FOX news is like garlic to a vampire for you. So no, Cavuto is a globalist shill and a head honcho for one the 6 empires of corporate truths. ie Ministry of Truth.

Odd how those who are so anti capitalist are the ones who feed out of trough of corporate truth to tell those of us who stilll have a bit of critical thought left in us are soooooo wrong!

Not to worry, I am sure those of us who do not believe in the Corporate Propoganda will soon be targeted for re education or death??

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well he's right most of Trumps wounds are self inflicted. He uses lies as part of his strategy in negotiations may work in business but not how a president should act.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Well he's right most of Trumps wounds are self inflicted. He uses lies as part of his strategy in negotiations may work in business but not how a president should act.

The man is trying his hardest to do the best he can for America, but you bitch about his personality. God bless you, of course.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
fox is about to be bought by disney who already owns abc, so this is convenient timing...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ummmmm, I am quite sure that FOX news is like garlic to a vampire for you.

Your wrong.
I am not a dem or a lib and I watch fox news all the time.

Why is this always the go to move with you trumpsters? Can't handle it when some one not on the "other side" points out trumps lies?

Since your next move is to call me anti trump I would advise you to check my post history before your wrong again.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So why wasn't Neil " Snapping " for the 2 Terms of the Obamanation Presidency ? Plenty of Lies and Deceptions to go Around there..........Hmm.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join