It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my Gosh...what to do????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

yeah, I guess...life is too fast.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Thank you

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Our older Belgian has been showing her age for awhile. We started treating her with CBD, on the advice of our vet. The CBD has worked wonders with her. She is still older and slower, but it really seems to help with her pain. When she has a bad day, the CBD really helps.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleLady

Thank you.

Nice post.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I've vaguely heard about this stuff. Isn't this some kind of hemp extract??

I've heard it works wonders. I'm very interested.

Shelby won't be around for too much longer, but I'd sure like to make some of her last days enjoyable for her.

(frankly, and I know this is twisted, but I almost wish some day I'd just wake up and find she went to sleep in her home, in her comfy bed, where she belongs and loves to be).

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thank you.
Murphy ☝️
Ben☝️

Murphy Ben

edit on 5-5-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I've vaguely heard about this stuff. Isn't this some kind of hemp extract??

I've heard it works wonders. I'm very interested.

Shelby won't be around for too much longer, but I'd sure like to make some of her last days enjoyable for her.

(frankly, and I know this is twisted, but I almost wish some day I'd just wake up and find she went to sleep in her home, in her comfy bed, where she belongs and loves to be).

It is a non-psychoactive component of Cannabis. CBD is legal in most states. We get ours from Washington state; the brand we get has almost 0% THC, so there are no ill effects. She responded immediately to the CBD treatment, and it has done wonders.

Her quality of life has significantly improved; she has less pain and is far more active.

EDIT TO ADD: My wife did some remedial protection work with her 2 days ago... with my stepson as bait. He is a big dude, 6' tall and 250 lbs easy. Belgians are known for their take down skills... even at her age, she nailed him square in the chest, and planted him flat on his ass. Before we started the CBD, she was in so much pain, we could not work her at all. She acts years younger now. CBD has been a blessing with her.
edit on 5-5-2018 by madmac5150 because: Mmmmmm.... cheese

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Love that first pic. Will he hold on a bird? Wow...that's a nice lookin' dog!

Are Murphy or Ben bird dogs (i.e. trained pointers, flushers or retrievers)?

If not, hope you got a lot of space for those two boys because ghosts are wired for sound otherwise.

I've seen ghost's run German's into the dirt, just lay down and take a nap, style. Never thought I'd ever see another dog do that. The Labs will hang back, more methodical, but bruisers in cover. Ghost's are just gonzo all the time.

I've had to bandage up more of those dogs than any other. They get cut to ribbons in the corn (and they don't seem to care).

edit on 5/5/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is our older Belgian Mali... 75 lbs of teeth and misery.

(I watched this dog make a police officer piss his own pants... daddy's girl
)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Edit: they are bred to hunt, And hunting is what they do. Them dogs will hunt. But they are really good at being companions. He holds ohhh he holds.

Both were pointing since day one. Murphy was 8 weeks in the first pic. That pot behind him is 15 inches tall. He was my football.
6 weeks here and cuaght a leaf.

They hunt everything! If i don't give them a task... holy cow. I have a fenced in acre and they SNIFFED ALL OF IT. Moles get them going... there's a Robin and Squirrel that are counting the days.

Last year I had both in classes for official scent training and general doggy stuff, but they didn't seem to need it. The training was more to get them to be Called Off. It's definitely in their genes. The breeder is in Erie Pa. Long line of Weimaraner's. Not show dog's but Field dogs.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Edit: they are bred to hunt, And hunting is what they do. Them dogs will hunt. But they are really good at being companions.

Both were pointing since day one. Murphy was 8 weeks in the first pic. That pot behind him is 15 inches tall. He was my football.
6 weeks here.

They hunt everything! If i don't give them a task... holy cow. I have a fenced in acre and they SNIFFED ALL OF IT. Moles get them going... there's a Robin and Squirrel that are counting the days.

Last year I had both in classes for official scent training and general doggy stuff, but they didn't seem to need it. The training was more to get them to be Called Off. It's definitely in their genes. The breeder is in Erie Pa. Long line of Weimaraner's. Not show dog's but Field dogs.

Beautiful puppy dogs, my friend

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

God they are smart too👍
Edit: ha we posted over each other. Beautiful pup you have too.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

God they are smart too👍

...and usually, too damned smart for their own good.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
😆🍻

I was told you have to spell out something as to not alert them, eventually they learn to spell😅😆😆😆

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
"Roo", our older Belgian Mali... she lives to protect. When I say 75 lbs of teeth and misery... she embodies that. I watched this dog chase a police officer OVER his car... and he wet himself. He was too damned scared to even try to draw his weapon. She has been with us for over a decade; and she has pretty much seen it all. She is a very "bad-ass" dog... but, she is getting old.

The CBD has worked wonders with her.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

😆🍻

I was told you have to spell out something as to not alert them, eventually they learn to spell😅😆😆😆
I don't know if they can learn written alphabet, but a good dog can learn silent sign language.
They are intelligent critters.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

😆🍻

I don't know if they can learn written alphabet, but a good dog can learn silent sign language.
They are intelligent critters.

We have two Belgians, and they are both trained with verbal and visual commands. We have hand signals for every command; our dogs learn both. It makes things far easier, especially in a frenzied environment... in a loud, chaotic situation, our dogs will wait for a hand command. They have been trained for it.

"Roo", our older Belgian, recognizes 10 different hand signal commands. I can tell her to eat you, or spare you with hand gestures. Yes... she is that smart.

Our younger Belgian Mali is still learning the difference between "good touch" and "bad touch"... hand signals may not save you if he is in a mood... and he is far quicker, and much stronger than Roo is.

We get no surprise visitors here.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I snap my fingers, you better watch your balls.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

I snap my fingers, you better watch your balls.

Yup... that pretty much sums up life with a Belgian Mali. Very intense dogs, and fiercely loyal.

If i snap my fingers... it's to call them off. If they listen... LOL

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join