It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is cursed. Do not fight for America, do not join her.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
USA is cursed. Do not fight for America, do not join her.

Now, I know why US have lots of gangs and it will never stop. America has lost and has gone beyond wicked. "Don't preach what you don't do."
Remember, remember "Land of the free". Area 51 is not free.
America will use more excuse about capitalism letting other factions live to conquer. That is in fact a lie. These factions rising are done by Americans themselves/someone that is cursed controlling USA. We have communist there, fascist here, racist there, the drug war, corrupt religious groups, etc. This is the curse of America.

For every nation US attacks for conquering, the curse will come to America. Even corporations don't follow rules no more. These are all false freedom. Even cops are going hay wire on us. I do believe God may have cursed America already for not following what they are suppose to do, freedom of information, etc. The Militia has been dead for a while. Flying the flag may also have been cursed. That is probably why some US citizens travel with the Canadian Flag instead.

Simple thing to do is, don't do anything bad or follow false nationalism which is caused by racism/hatred. Those are Agendas for ethnic cleansing, will only make it worst for you. George Washington found this country and he was no party affiliated. He was Independent. Some US presidents broke those rules throughout time which had lead to ethnic cleansing on Native Americans(Life isn't a video game where US controls the world, those are simply propaganda to get you to choose sides and stay with it forever). Presidents who tried to repeal those wars or join shoddy alliances were assassinated just like Lincoln/JFK. "Stay Independent". Don't join groups who deem hatred/jealousy of other race/living beings just like the time when US helped ganged up on China.

We all know US is jealous of China right now. But, don't turn a blind eye on the real evil inside. There are people within America who simply want to go genocide mode using Americans. These are the people who had been in America since the slave trade. They are jealous evil spirits and want their empire back.

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Bite me.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Pluto in Capricorn ends in 6 or 7 years.

All will be good then.

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ”‘
edit on May-04-2018 by xuenchen because: πŸ˜ƒ

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Bite me.

Where do you want to be bitten?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

America ... F### yeah..

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

You are so jealous of our awesomeness.. What happened did we kick your ass in some war?

Well Im not sorry..

America F### yeah...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
A well constructed OP.

Too bad it garnered low information responses so far.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I would suggest trying to posit this opinion in North Korea, Venezuela, China, El Salvador, Bolivia, Cuba, etc..

While living there that is.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

There are 'bad people' in the U.S.. There are bad people in every country. There are far more good people in the U.S..

Singling out the U.S. for 'indigenous people' sins when virtually every country in the world has done similarly, point to you, apparently, needing a boogie man to focus on. It's easy, comfortable and requires little to no thinking.

That's fine, if that is what you wish, carry on. There are many working to improve this nation, even at this late stage. The guilt trip has been overplayed in my estimation and you seem to want to wrap yourself in it.

U.S. Empire? Call it that, if you wish. This world has never known such growth and prosperity, overall, in his world than during that "empire'. Getting sucked into Europe's mess in the ME was and is a mistake. Correction is occurring. Your Russians and Chinese can have it.

I know this post you will ignore. Just remember the same credence is being given your OP.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This country is not cursed. The Government? Far more likely...

The problem with this country started as soon as lawyers got involved.

Why are congressional members exempt from insider trading laws? Lawyers.

Why don't our representatives obey the same law that we do? Lawyers.

Why is Bill Cosby going to prison, and Bill Clinton isn't? Lawyers.

Normal Americans... those of us in "flyover country"... we tend to see things a bit differently. If a foreign invasion were to happen, we won't bow to our Government "masters"... and we have millions of privately owned firearms.

Can one man with a rifle, stop an invasion? Nope.

Can a few million of us? You bet your ass we can.

If push comes to shove, a foreign invader will find that the American people carry far more power, than our d-bag government does.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

This country is about one thing and one thing only: Freedom

4:18 on is for you!

"If you stop them, you have stopped yourself"

edit on 5-5-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Presidents who tried to repeal those wars or join shoddy alliances were assassinated just like Lincoln/JFK.

Lincoln and JFK and one thing in common that got them both killed. The took away the power of the Federal Reserve (not federal but a private corporation)

Here's what happened:

"During the Civil War (1861-1865), President Lincoln needed money to finance the War from the North. The Bankers were going to charge him 24% to 36% interest. Lincoln was horrified and went away greatly distressed, for he was a man of principle and would not think of plunging his beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back.

Eventually President Lincoln was advised to get Congress to pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender Treasury notes to pay for the War effort. Lincoln recognized the great benefits of this issue. At one point he wrote:

"(we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had – their own paper money to pay their own debts..."

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them "Greenbacks".

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

Shortly after that happened, The London Times printed the following: "If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

For every nation US attacks for conquering, the curse will come to America. Even corporations don't follow rules no more. These are all false freedom. Even cops are going hay wire on us. I do believe God may have cursed America already for not following what they are suppose to do, freedom of information, etc. The Militia has been dead for a while. Flying the flag may also have been cursed. That is probably why some US citizens travel with the Canadian Flag instead.

I feel your frustration. This woman has something important to say. It took me a while before I understood what she was talking about:

We all know US is jealous of China right now. But, don't turn a blind eye on the real evil inside. There are people within America who simply want to go genocide mode using Americans. These are the people who had been in America since the slave trade. They are jealous evil spirits and want their empire back.

This is not our nation. This nation is run by pirates. Whether you live. die, or have no chance to pursue happiness makes no difference to them:

"When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom."

The 9/11 towers coming down and the Pentagon auditors getting blasted shows you where the real power is located.

There's a reason:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I feel your frustration. This woman has something important to say. It took me a while before I understood what she was talking about:

This is not our nation. This nation is run by pirates. Whether you live. die, or have no chance to pursue happiness makes no difference to them:

"When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom."

The 9/11 towers coming down and the Pentagon auditors getting blasted shows you where the real power is located.

There's a reason:

Not pirates my friend....

Lawyers.

They are far worse.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is the wrong tree to bark up.

Unless you are an American you will never understand the volcanic type energy resting just below every Americans temperament when it comes to the feeling patriotism gives us.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Clearly you hopefully see that we are a Nation built on War, and understand, more than any other nation in history, likely, what it takes to keep it.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

What a damn fool,very self centered as liberal's are,people like you need to leave the country,your weak mind and lack of education should be perfect for some communist country,if they don't kill you 1st,what an idiot

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I was born in another country, came to USA legally and followed all the steps to become American. I'm proud of it. Today I'm very old with pain in almost all my bones but I'd fight tor this country anytime, my country now. Don't mess with America.

edit on 5-5-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

We all know US is jealous of China right now.

Totally. Last time I was there I was so jealous that most of the places I visited made you crap in a hole in the ground instead of using actual indoor plumbing. When I got home I ripped mine out so I could help deal with my insane jealousy.

Oh, and I pipe my car exhaust directly into my house so it reminds me of Beijing.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Can Someone Upload The Godfather Intro Scene For Me... Because America.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Area 51 is not free is your idea a good OP construct? Talk about a low bar.

<<   2 >>

join