It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Top FBI Comey Advisor Former Counsel James Baker Resigns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Meanwhile these unprecedented resignations are all because Trump is "impossible" to work under ! lol...people don't just resign from these kinds of jobs in mass unless they HAVE to, it's the way white collar folks get FIRED. It's fascinating watching this all unfold.

+8 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Why is no one here calling for Trump and all his criminals to face justice??

As if I had to ask.

Because if he commited them you idiots are not smart enough to figure it out.

Literally all you have is, he screwed a whore 10 years ago. OMG

+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

As if I had to ask.
Because there are none and you've been lead on.

I know, it sucks, seriously, being indoctrinated to automatically accept fake news. Tsk tsk, next time, think a bit more critically.

All in all, GG 😊
edit on 4-5-2018 by Arnie123 because: One more time...

+4 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

As if I had to ask.

First you have know what justice actually means, and also when to apply it. You are attempting to apply justice to those who are innocent of any crime, plus you consider the mean things Trump says as crimes, when they aren't. He was not committing crimes, but was applying his own "justice" upon the losing team for playing dirty.

Now to you that feels like crimes against you, but it is only justice. Justice for how MSM treated him and justice towards you for supporting false witness against him. which is all Mueller and Comey and others have plotted against him, and they broke a lot of laws and abused their power to do it.

And when it comes out, like all the newest revelations of actual crimes by Mueller and Comey, and all who associate and collude with them to harm Trump based upon falsehoods, you still get Justice and criminals reversed like a retroactive ethics abortion, and completely miss the lesson again.

People's attitude's who hate Trump about what crimes and justice are, rather than what they actually are, is the very same affliction causing Robert Mueller's DEMISE, since he has broken the law in order to punish Trump for beating Hillary, and now it appears his entire circus side show is going to burn in flames, all because he also has "criminals" and Justice" BACKWARDS.

The only people who deserve justice, and who match the "criminals" label is Robert Mueller and all who have conspired with him to bring false witness against Trump, and those who are friends to Trump. The affliction called TDS that the entire Mueller team has, and that the MSM has been incubating and passing on to you and others won't be eradicated until real truth is embraced. Not the reversed kind people with TDS are familiar with.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
LATE BREAKING: No Immunity for James Baker.

Additionally, Baker going to work for Wittes at Lawfare, indicates that he has NOT been granted prosecutorial immunity. If James Baker had immunity as part of his cooperation deal he would not be going to work for Wittes at Lawfare blog.

Additionally x2, this relationship solidifies our previous analysis that the Lawfare group was/is far more involved in the overall conspiracy scheme than all other reporting was highlighting. The Lawfare group were the ‘outside government’ team who were coaching the DOJ/FBI “small group” on how to execute the “Insurance Policy”.

It is transparently obvious from the way this NYT story is framed (Schmidt), that James Baker is seeking to hug up against James Comey for all pending legal issues. This puts Andrew McCabe on the OUTSIDE of the circled-wagon defenses.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... nity/
edit on 5/5/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LATE BREAKING: No Immunity for James Baker.

You know that is an opinion piece, right?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Not to mention Inspector General Horowitz has put off his testimony in light of new information in the Hillary email investigation.

I'm pretty sure "new information" can't be info that would clear her of malfeasance, eh?

Good lord, if there is finally some evidence that isn't hidden away, and Hillary is guilty, then all those who make the claim, "with all those investigations, and no convictions, she must be innocent!" are going to look like the douche bags they really are.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

As if I had to ask.

If he's guilty of something, he gets the same justice they deserve. But make sure it's a real crime and not just because he's orange and you don't like him.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I want all criminals to face justice. What law did Trump break?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They already do. The initial investigation concluded Hillary broke the law, then came up with a reason why she should not be prosecuted.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

IF he's proven guilty of something, then yes, face justice.

UNTIL THEN.... innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Why do you assume, without proof they're guilty of anything?

Do you have some sort of inside baseball?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Exactly.

The Clinton years set the precedent that says I do not have to care who he slept with.

Just playing by the rules the left established back then.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

As if I had to ask.

Because you entered an echo chamber.

See, all these people are guilty simply for quitting their jobs. However, any Trump associate is innocent until proven guilty.

That doesn't make sense? Who said it had to? Religion is based on faith, not on facts.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Conveniently forgetting about the now known
texts sent between Page and her cohorts that
showed they conspired to let HRC off the hook
for known crimes, and try to set a trap up for Trump.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes, an echo chamber asking what crime was committed, and never any answer. So tell me, what crime is Trump guilty of? More echos ..

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Conveniently forgetting about the now known
texts sent between Page and her cohorts that
showed they conspired to let HRC off the hook
for known crimes, and try to set a trap up for Trump.

Awesome, bring it, I didn't see those. Wherever there is corruption it needs to be stamped out, agreed?

Should we start at the top? Or is that where this conversation stops and excuses start?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Can you please post those texts here?

I just spent the last 5 minutes searching for the texts and I see a lot of articles talking about them but not one text I can find. Can you please link to them or copy them here?

And I'll go on the record before I even see them. If there is collusion or conspiring, those involved need to be held accountable - no excuses.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Let's start everywhere. What is Trump guilty of?

“One more thing: she might be our next president,” Page texted Strzok on Feb. 25, 2016, in the midst of the presidential campaign, in reference to Clinton.

“The last thing you need [is] going in there loaded for bear,” she continued. “You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more [DOJ] than [FBI]?”

Strzok replied that he “agreed” and he had relayed their discussion with someone named “Bill.”

www.foxnews.com... The messages we have indicates they talked on non FBI issued devices and email accounts to avoid the FBI finding out what they said. the FBI has said they are not going to ask for those messages. So as of now we likely only have the least incriminating messages, the really juicy ones the FBI says they are not interested in ... and we know they talked about the need to delete the gmail messages meaning there was stuff they really didn't want anyone finding, makes you wonder what.
edit on 5-5-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
“The last thing you need [is] going in there loaded for bear,” she continued. “You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more [DOJ] than [FBI]?”

More DOJ than FBI what? Are there more texts?

I agree it would be interesting to know what she was referring to, more DOJ than FBI. Have you found anything incriminating in these texts yet, anything pointing to a crime?

Can anyone post more of them please? I would love to read them and form my own opinion instead of listening to MSM.

Thanks.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The text has two interpretations. One is that they wanted to be seen more helpful than the DOJ in getting Clinton off, the other is that they wanted to go super easy on Clinton because even if the DOJ is being harmful Clinton will go after everyone including the FBI if they don't help her.

Either way you interpret it they are clearly saying we need to go easy on Clinton, and it's clear they already know the investigation will not go anywhere because they feel Clinton will be next President.

I am not a legal expert, but it appears they conspired to help Clinton because they hate Trump more and feared Clinton's wrath once she became President. It also appears they conspired with Obama on the Russian collusion stuff against Trump, they worshiped Obama, and their texts made it clear Obama wanted to know everything and was told everything.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join