It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos theory and Artificial Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Artificial intelligence was first demonstrated by politicians, over a century ago.

It is expected that in the very near future, every politician will be artificially intelligent.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The road to telepathy is a rocky one....one can get there by using the map of human geonome or one can get there by following the energy transactions....you are following the energy transactions...simply because this is all a computer modeled the mainstream way can ever accomplish....and the sheer volume is to much for you to numerically represent....you are missing placeholders....lol...imaginary ones....which will become tangible in the future.Placeholders that would allow you to abbrogate the traditional pathways of mathamatics even.....you see its the math screwing you up.....conceptual symbology is what you must use...you are seeking accuracy not balance...and this is the crux of your problems....accuracy requires more numbers and balance requires less numbers...your processes by proxy keep dragging bigger and bigger numbers itno the equation instead of bringing smaller and smaller numbers into the equation....less is really more.

It is the conceptual symbology and the inability to utilise it as a functional tool that is your biggest current roadblock....if you wish to use numbers to bring the typical thinker into an higher state of understanding of self then you must create a formula or find one that incorporates conceptual symbology into your equations.....imaginary placeholders...

Actually....this has been a great conversation however seeing as I do not know what your team represents I shall now stop postulating this topic.....IMHO you have been given enough information here already to do a lot of damage if your intentions are not white-hat and humanitarian...I have no wishes to see the wrong people learning things they are not prepared to handle properly on a humanitarian scale...meaning full disclosure....if there were a public forum that was global in scale I would take the conversation further so people like yourself could finish what you have started doing....and to you on a more personal note.....you need a finisher you need someone to look at all of your teams most empathy intimate work and then analyse it using high level pattern recognition....human intuition and a style not A.I literal/numerical style...and there is a huge difference there....in short you need as much intuitive horsepower driving your bus as you need literal numerical horsepower.....you require BALANCE in your processes.

Remember numbers are a language created to help a typical mind conceptualise and visualise....remember language is a process created to replace something we are missing.....as you see we are now back at telepathy.......and as I said I am not willing to postulate further on unlocking this abiity or showing how to find the way to doing so....and this my friend is what you so dearly seek in your research.....you are seeking an uber- management protocal....one with no parameters on potential processing speed or energy requirements.

Containment is one way to view the issue and symbiosis is another way....sympathetic piggy-backing.....numbers force you to consider and deal with containment....conceptual symbology allows you to deal with symbiosis.

Just between the 2 of us.....Mona Lisa is your Excaliber.......she is your Sword in the Stone.......personally I shed a tear the first time I saw photos of her for I knew the truth was finally on its way to current humanity.

Language is like computer code...this paralell is critical....for languages and computers are both methods by which a typical 1-D thinker can elevate their awareness up to a 2-D or a 3-D perspective artificially.....quite obviously the dynamic we are a part of right now that FORCES US onto a path of most resistance and into the world of language and numbers which represent language in a more streamlined form ...preventing us from acessing the path of least resistance which is always the fastest path....after numbers we will rely on symbology then we will find ourselves at the front doorstep of telepathy once again...as we always will.....language and numbers and symbolgy are like skins we need to shed.

IMHO kids today are devolving back towards an earlier geonome template a more pure natural one put back in its correct evolutionary time-slot ...mother nature is finding ways to overcome the genetic manipulations inflicted upon us that removed our telepathic receiving ability...Mother Nature ALWAYS FINDS A WAY as any researcher ultimately learns,she can create keys to unlock anything we can create.....we are seeing more and more kids who are conceptual visual thinkers and who do not fit in anywhere in society seamlessly....these kids learn best from HIGHLY intuitive HIGHLY empathetic Teachers and they communicate best via conceptual symbology....typical communication methods and teaching methods result in massive levels of frustration from these kids to levels that drive them to physical projections.....and I understand them and the levels of their frustration because I can remember TRANSITIONING from a typical mind to a non-typical visual thinking mind....and the FIRST THING I EXPERIENCED EMOTIONALLY WAS MASSIVE FRUSTRATION AT THE IDIOCY OF EVERYONE ADULT AND THEIR INABILITY TO ..GET THINGS....THE FIRST TIME......it seemed like torture having to listen to and use SOOOOOO MANY WORDS to get acrosss simple ideas...sooooo much extra placeholding language was needed and sooooo much time and energy was wasted that it frustrated me endlessly.....and to give an example of how it feels think about taking a drink of water a big fulfilling one that satiates you completely....you are no longer thirsty at all...then someone tells you to take another drink....well now instead of tasting beautiful clear fresh invigorating cool water in your mouth you taste bland repulsive lukewarm fluid.....and someone is asking you to swallow it and then get ready for a whole lot more....lol.....well once you become a non-typical thinker you only need a TINY SIP of the water and one single drop more will drive you over the edge....it will be like torture being forced to do everything long-hand so to speak....its really a comprehension and a speed of execution issue...visual thinkers are functioning at conservatively IMHO optimally 8x-10x faster than normal typical thinkers are capable of....that is ten times the normal human capacity and this if put in number form would be a fairly large number...considering mainstream computing hasnt even equalled a single humans capacity yet.
edit on 6-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

"The road to telepathy is a rocky one"

Think there has been some alleged success with telepathy since around the time of the 70/80s transmitting sounds/voice into the human mind via elf waves.

Project MKUltra/Project Monarch was apparently up to there neck in the tech.

edit on 6-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"The road to telepathy is a rocky one"

Think there has been some alleged success with telepathy since around the time of the 70/80s transmitting sounds/voice into the human mind via elf waves.

Project MKUltra/Project Monarch was apparently up to there neck in the tech.

Synthetic telepathy.....MKUltra/Monarch was more into programming.....anything they came up with would be from the school of USE A BIGGER HAMMER.....which is what sending low frequency vibrations into your head is.....using bone as a receiver is NOT telepathy....lol....we already have a better receiver insitu but turned off.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

That would be the pineal gland i imagine?

How do you know telepathy, synthetic, or otherwise does not function via elf wave transmission?

By what medium do you imagine information is communicated/data transmitted via telepathically if not modulated frequency-based?

It's only magic mate till science shows us the mechanism.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That would be the pineal gland i imagine?

How do you know telepathy, synthetic, or otherwise does not function via elf wave transmission?

By what medium do you imagine information is communicated/data transmitted via telepathically if not modulated frequency-based?

It's only magic mate till science shows us the mechanism.

Lets say your postulation that it is the Pineal is correct...then in that scenario what CONDUITS are available through which a data load may be conveyed exist....the medium of exchange is the optimal one....and a hint is that you must focus on fluidity....on a side-note if I have lots of video of myself interacting on-demand with lights and on levels from one to up to thirty streetlights and many different kinds of smaller lights like on buildings ect.......so whatever is enabeling this process is not so hard to reverse-extrapolate and then to reverse-engineer....and this gives us a hardware interface...a ready-made one ...do you understand ....and it also reveals conduits....there is no such thing as majic...this is a dandy lead.

I can elicit immediate emotional responses from others using different tones of my voice....I can talk animals and people to sleep using the same voice.....I have experimented and have found that the efficiency of whatever process is enabeling me to have interactions with Streetlights and other types of lights is increased when I use my voice....I dial in a tone and throat hum it non-stop piggybacking something I think and adding more of some form of energy to the process itself.....it works much faster with a proper hum....now this doesn't mean the hum is acousticly making literal tangible physical impacts on anything external to my body now does it...but what happens still happens ....see where I am going with that.

edit on 6-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It's all about vibration and frequency really, communications or otherwise, and when we learn to control such then matter will be our plaything.

Considering we exist within an explosion that is the big bang/singularity that spawned reality it kind of makes a modicum of sense that vibration is the ticket.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The 'big bang' theory...

Once upon a time, trillions of years ago, there was a humongous ball of pure energy, which suddenly exploded, and created the whole universe. The End.

Science at it's very best, obviously

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join