It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 40 Shot in 3 Days in Chicago

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Wait, I know, they should declare the entire city of Chicago a "Gun Free Zone", and a "Safe Space".

BOOM! Problem solved.

It's OK. They can thank me later.

David Hogg needs to schedule a speech right in the worst Chicago neighborhood.

💡😃💡

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MteWamp
Wait, I know, they should declare the entire city of Chicago a "Gun Free Zone", and a "Safe Space".

BOOM! Problem solved.

It's OK. They can thank me later.

David Hogg needs to schedule a speech right in the worst Chicago neighborhood.

💡😃💡

That would shake the police out of their doldrums. Hogg gets popped and gang-bangers get arrested.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Urban male youths shooting other urban males youths does not push any buttons. No one in gated communities can relate. No affluent upper middle class hysterics because none of theirs gets killed. So the media can't sell $$$ commercial time to advertisers.

Plus, it serves no purpose scaring the public into accepting less and less personal liberty. So why bother?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Maybe David Hogg will be there soon appearing in black-face.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It all the liberals fault.

We need more guns in Chicago

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
They need gun sniffing dogs and swat teams to back them up.

The funny part is that the gang members there can just travel to near by cities outside Chicago and can buy ammo by the case without ID.
And the drug cartels are known to bring in guns for sale that were traded for drugs in other parts of the US.,

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Tuesday May 8, 2018

ATF Agent was shot in Chicago this past Friday. Today, they caught the shooter, by using the same method that they can use to catch most of the gang members..surveillance camera footage.

Story: www.chicagotribune.com...

There must be some kind of agreement between Chicago police and Gang Leaders. That their gangs are only allowed to kill Black and Hispanic civilian men/women/children, with impunity.

edit on 5/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Black on black crime doesn't count...geez

edit on 8-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Black on black crime doesn't count...geez

I could understand that sentiment if it were only Gang Members shooting Gang Members. Good riddance to all of them!

But a good number of the people shot by these cowards (they stick their guns out the windows and shoot like crazy) are just innocent bystanders, or people in their homes watching television, eating, etc.. BUT, since most of those innocents are Black and Hispanic, NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You saw it here first: Chicago is going to set new records this summer. The one weekend number of fatalities, the one week number of fatalities, The one month number of fatalities will all set new highs.

I have been doing some research and the top nine cities in the US with the worst gun violence are all run by democrats and have strong anti-gun agendas. (Jacksonville, Florida, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Denver, Colorado, Louisville, Kentucky, Nashville, Tennessee, Columbus, Ohio, Chicago, Illinois, Las Vegas, Nevada, Charlotte, North Carolina, Baltimore, Maryland) Every single mass shooting has happened in a democrats gun-free zone. Why not just put up a sign that says "DEFENSELESS CHILDREN THIS WAY >>>."

We do need a solution to this problem but we have to stop wasting time on old ideas that fail every time. If your goal is to save lives you need to intervene in the crime process before the act is committed. Legislation does not enter in to the process until after the fact. Making something illegal does not stop the behavior. Stealing is illegal but people still steal. The legislation does not stop them. It only provides a way and a reason to prosecute them afterward. Speeding is illegal but it does not stop people form speeding. It only provides a way and a reason to prosecute them afterward. Murder is illegal. It does not stop people from killing. It only provides a way and a reason to prosecute them afterward.

By default, legislation can not and will not solve this problem. If it could, the problem would have been solved decades ago. People are going to have to accept the fact that legislation does not change the behavior of criminals. Criminals break the law. That is why we call them criminals. It doesn't matter how many laws you pass criminals are going to break them. They will solve nothing.

This problem will only be solved when people are allowed and able to protect themselves. I would rather live in the wild west and at least have a chance to defend myself than live in Chicago today where my only two options are to be a victim or be a criminal for taking steps to protect myself.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But a good number of the people shot by these cowards (they stick their guns out the windows and shoot like crazy) are just innocent bystanders, or people in their homes watching television, eating, etc.. BUT, since most of those innocents are Black and Hispanic, NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT.

You are 100% correct, but it doesn't fit the narrative, so it doesn't matter... I did a post called "Peace and Good Will For All... Chicago Style" where 53 people were shot over the Christmas weekend and ....crickets.... no news, no nothing...

Someone shoots in LA and it is 24/7

Even on the world stage, Paris matters but...

We might as well include Darfur too where about 1 million has died...millions mutated/raped and millions displaced...doesn't matter.

And all we can do is talk about repeal of the 2nd... geesz

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Nearly 40?

Why "nearly 40?"

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Saturday 5/26/2018

Memorial Day Weekend isn't looking too bad thus far. 3pm Friday to 9:30pm Saturday has 3 dead/9 wounded in Chicago.

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Lucky they didn't have knives.....

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Nearly 40?

Why "nearly 40?"

Ou Ou Ou, pick me, pick me, can I answer that?
Maybe because the number was greater than 37 or 38, and some are critically injured and may not make it.

Does it really matter?
We are talking about people here, not numbers.
Sheesh Capt. Nemo, go back to quantum physics, or string theory.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
over a dozen ODs in my town just last night alone and probably a dozen more tonight, some local gang on dirt bikes and ATVs ran down and slammed into a police officer and began attacking them with rocks then took off

next 2 males beat the crap out of female and dragged her into house status unkown

just scratching the surface it's every 10-15 minutes a major crime situation breaks out it's happening in cities across the US

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Where are you located?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

pennsylvania this is happening to small towns nationwide

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Thanks for replying. I suppose those in authority, and the general population, blame the victims for drug overdoses. That would explain the lack of URGENT action, and big public demonstrations.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It's a good thing they got rid of gun control so that "law abiding gun owners" can stop all the shootings.

At least that's what we were told would happen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join